Did nerves prevent him from cumming?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Sigh, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Sigh

Gold Member

I've just been reflecting on a short relationship I had with a guy. I gave him a blow job for the first time in a park and he didn't cum. He said it was because it was cold but it wasn't freezing cold. Then afterwards I starting thinking "maybe he was nervous" because later on, after we broke up, I realised he did have true feelings for me. He's a lot more sexually experienced than me as well.

What do you think?

Btw I'm not sexually experienced so I don't know these things :(

2. Trond

Gold Member

That's very possible. You normally need to relax a bit and "let go" to cum, so nerves could easily mess up the orgasm.

Sounds like you miss him a bit (?)

3. backcheck64

Gold Member

It could be any number of things. Feelings, it takes longer for me with BWs as I simply prefer penetration, maybe he needed to fart and well, only he knows.

and Btw, I'd be considered high mileage in the sex dept LOL

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yes this is one time I agree with BC64.
    It could well have been the cold, busting for a pee, stage fright in public places or simply like for me not enough friction especially if you were not very experienced but he was.
    Simply sucking on a dick of someone who has had experience is no guarantee to blow his mind let alone his cock. It would need quite a bit of hand action as well.

5. Sigh

Gold Member

Yes I miss him a lot. He was lovely but because of my problems I pushed him away and ended the relationship. I so regret doing that...

We did it in a very secluded part of the park so no one could have seen us and I did give him some hand action but I don't know..

6. swgearhead

swgearhead New Member

I can't do it, seems degrading to the woman.

Prolly never will as a woman has never got me hot enough to get over the hump as it were...

7. Foragoodtime403

Foragoodtime403 New Member

I do think it was nervousness, I've been through this myself. Maybe not regarding his feelings toward you though, but the current situation. Some guys, me included will be distracted by things such as surroundings. I've attempted sex in a public place before and could not perform. As much as the idea turns me on, even to this day, I'm sure I'd have the same difficulty.

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I am not saying this is what happened with you but with myself as an example I had someone who would stroke and suck me and didn't do it right, I never came until she squeezed her breasts together. She didn't have experience handling a guy so I enjoyed what she did but she overstimulated me, a thing that makes it much harder to cum no matter what.
    Being nervous because of being in a public place? Very likely too.

9. DWB

DWB New Member

I have never came from a blowjob...have got close plenty of times..But has yet to happen

10. 33stack

Gold Member

its usually harder to cum from a bj. u have to be completely relaxed. In public makes it a lot tougher to. There have been times where a bj didn't do it for me but handjob did! i need a lot of friction.

11. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

Along a similar vein, I've had orgasms before without ejaculating. It's strange to many of you folks, but I never let myself cum during a blowjob unless the person states they want me to (even going so far to push them off if I feel I'm about to). To me it's just a sign of respect and I've been thanked for that on several occasions. Anyway...I digress...
    On several occasions, in the heat of the moment, the woman I'm with will tell me they want to suck me till I cum. Two or three of those times, I just let go and nothing actually came out, even though I still had a powerful orgasm. Must be some sort of involuntary muscle constriction or something that kept the flow of semen back.