Did my girlfriend cum?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by idk, Oct 12, 2008.

1. idk

idk New Member

i have searched to find out for myself but i wana make sure. im just very doubtfull because i have never made a girl actaully cum, nor have any of my friends experienced this. when i say cum i mean actaully cum liquid. my new girlfriend is VERY VERY sexual. i have never had a more sexually active girl. we have been together about 5 months now and have made alot of serious changes for eachother. she feels so right and by her actions i can tell shes really in love with me. the point of telling you this is because i dont know if its just a close relationship that makes this happen or if some girls just cant do it.. anyway i was eating her out ( i have done it many times before ) but she thought it would be hot to sit over me and be under her. so as i was eating her about 5 minutes later i felt a warm liquid kinda drip on my chin. i orginally just thought she got really wet and was dripping.. but then it happend again. about 1 minute later. but it was ALOT more it almost felt like she pee'd on me. it was warm and watery and dripped all the way to my neck.. the THIRD time i expected it and put my mouth over her whole vagina and a HUGE load of liqud came pouring down my throat. it had a wierd taste and kinda gaged me at first and i thought i was going to throw up.

what exactly happend there. she said it felt like she had to pee really bad

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Sounds like she squirted as the result of a G-spot orgasm. Good going bud!!!!:cheer

3. idk

idk New Member

is squirting the same as cuming? and does it have to squirt to be considerd squirting. because it just kinda leaked out.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Well, I have never squirted, but it is considered cumming, because it involves having an orgasm. I cannot answer if it leaks or squirts, but there are ladies on here who have experienced that can tell you. If she was "ejecting" a watery substance it was either from a g-spot orgasm, or in fact urine. "They" say that you feel like you have to pee before you have a G, but again, I defer to the lucky ladies around here that have actually done it. "Normal" female cum is thicker, creamy, and milky in color. This kind of cum is also the result of an orgasm. You can search the net for squirting videos to see it in action.

5. suite91

suite91 Member

I agree with Flirty (like I'd ever argue:nerv) sounds like you've got a squirter. The first time I experienced a girl who could I was sure she had peed too. I had never heard of such a thing in my (then) 24 years!
    The fact that she was on top adds credence to your tale - my wife can do it, though it's rare, and only when she's relativity vertical.

Excuse me, I must now go and do my best to bring my wife to the most wonderful, hopefully squirting, orgasm :drool.

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

As much as you soak me, I'd say it's only a matter of time...ready for some more practice? :)

BD

7. idk

idk New Member

is it bad that it went in my mouth or is this squirting stuff harmless?

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yeah, Suite, I love you too! Wait 'til we make it up there 'eh? ;)

DAMNIT, I wanna squirt! :mad ( I know, I am hijacking and repeating myself...it is a damned obsession!)

9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Dude...is it bad if she swallows your cum? Really...the exchange of body fluids is part of the experience my friend...learn to enjoy all the steamy eroticness of tasting something that comes out of your lover. :dgrin That just turns the heat up even more...

BD

10. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

oooooh...I'm juiced...I mean convinced! :)

11. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Cum/come/came is slang for orgasm. In my mind the 2 terms can be used interchangeable (example - you came several times tonight honey)

Squirting a something extra that can happen during or part of an orgasm but most women don't squirt or have to in order to orgasm. I think the confusion comes in on male side because we also use cum to mean what is ejaculated out of a male (example - I love when you shoot your cum) as well as slang for male orgasm too.

12. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I fyou have to ask, She probably didn't...