did i hit the gspot?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mrmanguy2, Apr 8, 2007.

1. mrmanguy2

mrmanguy2 New Member

I was fingering my girlfriend last night, gave her an orgasm by rubbing her clit. After about 30 mins of stroking her breasts and neck and such I started to rub a "come here" motion just inside her 3/4 of an inch at the most..felt something of the various online descriptions of the gspot (roughness, difference of texture),and within a minute she had an orgasm. I then fingered her clit a few seconds later and she had another. Yet she has told me before that what I touched was not her gspot, it is further in. I'm not sure if this is normal..I'm so confused about women lmfao. I'm not even sure what I'm trying to ask in this post, basically is there any spot JUST inside the vagina on the anterior wall?

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

You probably did hit the "G" spot.
    But I think i would listen to Her as She should know better
    than anyone where it's at if She masturbates.

Hiker:sf

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I agree, sounds like you hit it dude.

4. tezemery

tezemery New Member

Ive never had a problem finding the g-spot on my girlfriend its about 2 inchs inside with the like you said "come here motion" sounds to me like you definetly found it from how you explain it:)

5. Clark

Clark Member

Sounds to me like she already knows where her G-spot is.

Tell her you want to find her G-spot and you want her help. Put your fingers in her pussy and then ask her to grab your wrist and pull your hand in to the correct depth. Get her to work with you to find it.

6. mrmanguy2

mrmanguy2 New Member

thanks clark, that's a good idea. Btw the other night I just gave her 2 HUGE orgasms back to back..I really think I am hitting it but I'll try that to make sure

7. burton

burton New Member

sounds like it. I usually have to work it to get her to climax from her G spot, i've tried every possible techinique that you can do with your fingers, what gets her off the best is if i do it hard and fast, so my arm usually cramps up along with my hand. unfortunate, but it's so worth it.

8. mrmanguy2

mrmanguy2 New Member

@ Biker, she doesn't masturbate tho...she just says it feels better deeper in but I am 99 % positive that what I am feeling is her G-spot

9. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Apply firm pressure to what you think is her G-spot...

Then ask her if she feels like she has to urinate... if she does then there is a 99% chance you are hitting her G-spot.

10. joe_kerr

joe_kerr New Member

Bullseye.
    Good shootin soldier.

11. jrfoxx

jrfoxx New Member

Even if the spot you found wasn't "technically" her g-spot, it seems like it still did the job just fine.When in doubt, ask her, as others have said.If she doesn't know, that's a good excuse to keep lookin' and trying till you find it for her.Win-win no matter what.:)