Did I do the right thing, or did I blow it?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by clamUp, Mar 5, 2011.

1. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

This happened several years ago, but I've always wondered about it.

A friend I've known for a couple of years invites me to her house. We were good friends, and a couple of times a week she was a "phone sex buddy," but it was always on a friendship level. When we'd hang out, it never involved sex. We just talked and had a good time doing whatever.

Anyway, when I get to her place this particular time, she's wearing a tank top, no bra, and skimpy boxer shorts. Nothing else. The first thing she asks me is, "Can you see through these shorts?" I lie through my teeth and say, "Nope." The rest of the afternoon is spent with us just doing normal stuff.

At the time I didn't think much of it, but after I got home I thought about it quite a bit. For whatever reason, I just could never ask her about it. I just wondered to myself about it.

So, did I do the right thing, or did I blow it? Did she get in a temporary mood for a little fun, or could it have been a mistake on my part to see if that's where her head was at?

I'm just curious what take others have on it.

2. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

Short answer? Depends on which of the following two situations resulted from the aforementioned night.

Option 1) the phone sex stopped and you "immediately" became distant and went your own ways.

Option 2) Things continued on as normal and you are both still friends or you went your own ways later on for various "other" reasons.

Option 1 means you blew it. Option 2 means no you didnt. At least this is how I would have pictured it going.

3. nurseharley

Gold Member

well she was obviously trying to get you going, but whether or not it was a mistake to not go with her advances is up to you.

did you see anything coming from that other than a round of fucking? if that's the case then i don't think you missed out on anything profound. if you thought that maybe you two could have become a couple then maybe.

either way i think it's something that has no effect on you now so don't even worry with it.

4. 33stack

Gold Member

if she was really interested in u sexually it may make her want u even more. i hate those games though.

5. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

Not much changed for a number of years, actually. Up until my job forced me to move, we were about as close as friends could be without hitting the next level. I still talk to her on Facebook, but we've both married and all that now.

Still, when I need a little boost to my sex drive, I think back about those times. It's rewarding to go back to when monotony starts to set in. That's really the only reason I hang on to that aspect of it.

6. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

nah you didn't blow it. no use harping on it for more than a day. :D

7. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Phone sex is never a "just friends" thing (IMO). Maybe FWB, but not just friend.

Again, IMO, yes you blew it. However, it's not worth harping on, as another put it. It's long history now. No sense in beating yourself up over a "what if?"