[Ask a Guy] Did I bore him?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by JustNotSure, Aug 19, 2010.

1. JustNotSure

JustNotSure New Member

Right so this is a bit of a weird one but I just couldn't ask any of my friends as I found it far too embarrassing and I surely can't ask him because I have never felt so humiliated in my life!

The other night I was getting it on with a guy that I really fancied and we definitely had an immense physical attraction. We didn't have sex but we did everything else. I was going down on him and he seemed to really enjoy it and get into it with his groans and moans and everything. Problem is, he suddenly fell asleep. Wow the embarrassment. Needless to say I got up and left. I'd love to put it down to drink because we did go out and had a few but neither of us were drunk. :ugh

What do you think? Did I just bore him or what? - With the risk of sounding awful, I have been told I was good at it a few times so I don't understand. ???

Thanks x

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

A close friend of mines boyfriend often times fell asleep on her while she was fucking and/or sucking him. I always hated when she would come to me in tears from this as it made me feel like he was just using her.

I honestly don't know why he fell asleep as it could have been a million and one reasons. He could have just been that exhausted or he could have been faking it?

I think you should ask him if you want to know the real answer though.

3. Lucky

Lucky New Member

He could have sleep apnea or other sleep disorder. I too would ask him. Don't blame yourself honey, it's his issue not yours.

4. igor

Gold Member

Well I doubt I would fall asleep if someone went down on me but it may have been a combination of his being tired and the alcohol. If he was giving verbal approval I doubt it was your fault - he just got too relaxed.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Maybe he had popped a Valium or two. It's conceivable that a guy could fall asleep during a nice relaxing blowjob, especially after combining it with alcohol. Don't worry; to most guys, there is NO SUCH THING as a bad or boring blowjob. My advice is that you don't take it personally, just flip it and consider him a dullard.

And welcome to SF, JNS. We are pleased that you found us. Be sure and post an introduction so everyone will know you're here. Everything you need to know is in the links in my siggy.

6. JustNotSure

JustNotSure New Member

Thanks guys, definitely made me feel a bit better.

HR, thanks. Good to know that there's no such thing as a boring blowjob for a bloke as well.

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I would say he's just relaxed a little too much.

8. dirtyoleman

dirtyoleman New Member

I agree with HR, no such thing as a boring blowjob! The worst I ever had was WONDERFUL! NOT SO SURE, I'm sure there is nothing boring about you or anything you do! Him falling asleep was definitely his loose! However, if you feel you need practice I'm sure you would not have any problem finding volinteers practice on inclusing yours-truely.:)

9. backcheck64

Gold Member

I've had two girls absolutely lousy at blow jobs. One was so bad, I got up and left. The other, fortunately the TV was on and after a few minutes I flipped her over and fucked her...that she was good at. Now thats out of a lot of girls. Never fell asleep. If he's nodding off, I'd say he has a problem and not you.

10. AGFUNK

Gold Member

It was probably the alcohol and just being tired and being relaxed. The other night my husband and I fell asleep rubbing each other. It felt really good for the both of us but we were just tired.

11. nyxx

nyxx New Member

Narcolepsy? sleep disorder?