Dick size by race!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by JuicyB, Feb 3, 2010.

1. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Does race affect dick size? I think it does! When I lived in Japan, I discovered that the local condoms were way to small! An ad in the newspaper read: At last! Western sized condoms! So who's the biggest and who's the smallest?

2. Northside

Gold Member

I just don't think you can catagorize people by race. While it seems the Japanese folks are smaller than those of European decent, those Sumo wrestlers seem to blow that theory. Ever seen the center for the Houston Rocket Yao Ming, he's Chinese and 7' 4". Shaquile O'Neill is African American and like 7'2" and Africa also has pigmies. My experience about people is that we all come in a wide variety of sizes,shapes, and colors. Every time you to stereo type a group you'll find an exeption. I don't study dick size, don't ask don't tell, but I'd bet those Japanese dicks fit those Japanese pussies just fine.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Very well said, Northside.

I find that this sort of discussion leads to some racist remarks 90% of the time. Over and out.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

I think I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so

5. honeynuthornyos

honeynuthornyos New Member

africans have bigger showing penises and smaller growth during erections. whites tend to have a pretty decent size i am 7.5 inch myself and i am 40lbs overweight.