Determining factor : Race

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mactheripper, May 17, 2014.

1. mactheripper

Gold Member

This may be too touchy but is there a race you absolutely will not have sex with. We all have our preferences and I don't think it makes a racist if you're just not turned by a person because of their race.

2. JonJo

Gold Member

I try not to be rude to any fellow member, most of the time but is that really your question?

How can you have a preference for or against a 'race' you don't have any knowledge of & I assume that you like even a very slight knowledge of a person before you have sex with them.
    If you're not turned (?) by a person because of their 'race' does I think make you a 'racist' because you are judging by your perception of their 'race' and not by their person.

I'm not even sure how you define 'race' - by their appearance, by their colour?
    Appearance and colour can vary vastly with-in ethnic groups & sub groups.
    So what's your definition, how do you decide which 'race' any individual belongs to?

There is no such thing as 'race'! There are ethnic groups/sub groups and there are nationalities and with-in those there can be many, many 'mixes'.
    How many 'mixes'/'dilutions' would it take from your not preferred, with 'preferred', before they could go on your preferred list.
    There are so many stupid myths perpetrated by the ignorant, which I won't waste my time trying to list - if you have 'preferences' without knowledge you obviously already know some of them.

Shall we change preferred to you (apparent) real meaning of acceptable - confirm to my visual requirements, my preconceived ideas and you're acceptable.

With your 'preferences' how would you feel if having had sex, you found out that due to your 'recognition flags' not being obvious you had been with somebody whose 'race' did not fall with-in your group of 'acceptables'?
    If the sex was to your requirements, shallow as they might be, would you repeat the act, or walk, run away, in disgust at what you had just done??

AtkCCC and AGFUNK like this.
  3. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I can be turned on by a person of any race. Being turned on is a state of mind that manifests in physical arousal.

As far as what I find aesthetically pleasing, I tend to prefer white males.

33stack, ginger and oldkid like this.
  4. mactheripper

Gold Member

No it's not! I tried deleting it but was unsuccessful. Please disregard.

BritneyButt and JonJo like this.
  5. JonJo

Gold Member

Sorry Ra1nbOwUnderwear; don't want to sound confrontational - but how would you define white?
    Is there a certain 'shade' at which you would cease being aesthetically pleased?
    What about sun tanned 'whites', can you differentiate from shall we say for example those of Latin ethnicity, or Latino (which is a language division, not racial, there being many races included under that heading.)

10_3XL likes this.
  6. mactheripper

Gold Member

Please delete this thread! It's juvenile and unnecessary.

BritneyButt and JonJo like this.
  7. JonJo

Gold Member

Might be too late my friend, you may already have knocked over the beehive.
    I hope it isn't because who the fuck really knows what 'race'/ethic background they come from way back?

Not something I always adhere to but: brain in gear before engaging mouth/fingers.

8. mactheripper

Gold Member

Vodka and good sex has numb my thinking. I hope the administrators delete this.

9. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

Pale skinned. It doesn't necessarily have to do with their actual ethnicity. There is a threshold, but it's more of a sliding scale. It's not something I think about, but rather a trend I've noticed in men I've found physically attractive.

It's never been

"Oh, he's ______, so he's not attractive to me."

But instead

"He's attractive. And so is he. And he's not too bad either." (And later, I realize they're all pale skinned males.)

ginger, oldkid and JonJo like this.
  10. mactheripper

Gold Member

My good friend goes crazy over pale skin with jet black hair.

11. JonJo

Gold Member

Thanks. Again I wasn't being confrontational just seeking your views.
    We all subconsciously have our 'trigger point.

oldkid likes this.
  12. mactheripper

Gold Member

I didn't take it as confrontational! I probably would've asked the same. I'm old enough to understand the laws of attraction.

13. JonJo

Gold Member

That quote was meant for Ra1nbOw....... but pleased that you appreciated it as well.

14. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I know this will come across as me boasting a bit, but I'm "color blind" with others. I have never honestly factored in race when it comes to sexual attraction or really anything else for that matter. When it comes to sexual attraction - a person either is or is not regardless of skin tone, hair color, etc.

That isn't to say I don't have general preferences (or the "types" that come to mind when asked to describe my "Dream Partner"), but that also shifts frequently, too. I go through phases where I'm all about "athletic" Black women, then I'm all about "BBW" White women, then suddenly I'm only interested in 19 year old Asian girls...

And now I feel like I've totally lost sight of anything I was even remotely trying to say - so I'll shut up. :p

AtkCCC and oldkid like this.
  15. oldkid

I don't care much for white males, myself.:eek:

AtkCCC and JonJo like this.
  16. oldkid

WTF just happened here? Was it a lightning strike? Did I just feel the ground shake?? Did 10_3XL shut up? LMFAO :confused:

ginger and JonJo like this.
  17. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

For once I was able to recognize when I was making an ass of myself. But that didn't stop me posting what I'd already written. [​IMG]

JonJo and oldkid like this.
  18. oldkid

Seriously... Some things you can be trained out of. Biases based on race, color, creed, etc. are among those. Where I grew up, there was only one black person for many miles around. Probably in the county. I don't have any recollection of Hispanic people, nor would I have recognized that appellation if I saw them, until I enlisted and went away for training. But everywhere I went in that area growing up, the negative bias was Jews (Kikes, Hebes) first and second Italians (Dagoes, Eyetyes, Ginneys). Don't bother asking why, I don't know why. It was just understood that we wasps were superior. Over 20 years military service, travelling, living with and working with such a wide variety of people, got that out of me. The one prejudice carried forward is Woman. I like 'em a lot, and lik 'em a lot if I can get them to lie still for awhile. LOL :cool:And the American Indian was well respected where I came from. :)

AtkCCC and 10_3XL like this.
  19. oldkid

I so love that little emoticon.:)

20. oldkid

Rainbow, I suspect you don't need it, but, I've got your back. I don't ascribe to political correctness. You fail as a philosopher when you sell out to it.:) My favorite color is green by the way.