Dessert

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Splendid_Thoughts, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

We get back to the car and I ask you to drive. My legs are still a little shakey from the episode in the alley. We drive home to my house in relative silence...both of us deep in thought about what has happened so far this evening. When we finally get home, I park the car (I know how much you hate my garage) and as I lock the garage door, you come up behind me and kiss the back of my neck, running your hands around to cup my breasts. I lean into you and feel your hardness pressing against my back. I want you!

I take your hand and we head to my apartment. I fumble with the keys getting into my front door...your breath on my skin as you lean over and steady my hands only makes me even more excitied. I close my eyes, take a deep breath and voila...we are inside. No sooner is the door closed than you have me pressed against the door in a passionate kiss. We are tugging each others clothes off as we kiss deeply. I go down on my knees and take your hard throbbing cock in my mouth again and I can taste my pussy...it's HOT! I kiss my way back to your mouth and you take my face in your hands, saying "Lets have a shower".

I lead you into the bathroom and turn on the shower. We both get in and the soap and steam only serves to make us even hornier. We kiss while soaping each other all over. I get out of the shower first and grab my towel. I look into your eyes and say "Take me to bed and fuck me...please".

My bed is soft and at a great height! You bend me over the bed and slide your hard cock into my wet pussy...oh god yes! It feels so good! I push back onto your hard cock as you thrust into me. As we are fucking, you slide a finger in my tight little ass. It feels so damn good. I reach into my toy cupboard and take out my little purple anal vibrator and my lube. I tell you not to take your cock out and to slide the vibe into my ass. It feels amazing and you can feel the vibe through my pussy.

You slide your cock out of my pussy and press it against my ass...pushing it in slowly...letting me get used to you being there. It slides in easier than expected. I reach back into my toy box and bring out my rabbit. I slide it ever so slowly into my wet pussy while youcock is still deep in my ass. I can feel your balls slapping against me with each thrust. My pussy and ass feel so full that it doesn't take long for me to cum and I cum hard.

Once I have managed to gain some control, I ask you to lie on the bed on your back. I then blindfold you and restrain your left hand by tying it to my bed head. I then climb onto the bed and slowly lower my pussy onto your face, teasing you a little. I then slowly ass onto your hard cock again. You feel it tighten around you and I begin to slide it in and out...in and out. You reach out with your right hand and fondle my breasts, running you hand down to my pussy. You play with my clit for a while and I hand you my glass dildo.

While I am sliding your cock in and out of my nice tight ass, you slide the glass didlo into my pussy causing me to gasp in excitement. it feels amazing and fills me to the brim. I rub my clit and continue to fuck your cock with my ass while you fuck my pussy with my dildo. You can sense the excitement building and I tell you I am about to cum when you say you are going to cum too. I ride you hard and you explode into me...filling my ass with your hot cum. I cum too...squirting all over your hand as it pushes the dildo into my pussy. I collapse onto your chest and release your left hand from the restraint. You remove the blindfold and kiss me.

I slowly remove myself from you and take myself off to have another shower. You follow me in and we wash the sweat and other juices off each other. Once we are all clean and dry, we head to bed. You fold me into your arms, whisper "Goodnight sweetheart" in my ear and kiss me goodnight.

I fall asleep in your arms.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Awesome tale ST, just like your name!

3. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Gasp...........fantastic!