Dessert

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by CyCo_SoMaTiC, Jun 26, 2007.

1. CyCo_SoMaTiC

CyCo_SoMaTiC New Member

It started out as just you average night...I came home from my work and walked through

the front door. She was in the kitchen, putting finishing touches on dinner. I said

"Hmm, something smells good, besides you of course." She giggled and continued to

prepare dinner. I took off my hot shirt and let the air conditioning blow over me

cooling me off. I sat down at the table and she brought our plates to the table. The

meal was excellent, pork chops with sweet potatoes and peas. I ate everything on my

plate. Afterwards I helped her wash the dishes(getting in a few playful pinches on her

beautiful thick bottom. I went and sat down on the couch afterwards while she did a few

more things in the kitchen. Then she went in the bedroom. When she came back out she

was wearing a robe with the top parted open so I could see much of her cleavage. She

went into the fridge for something (I didn't see what) and hiding it behind her. Then

she walked towards me. She was like "So, how would you like some dessert?" I said

"Sounds good to me.What are we having?" With that she pulls a can of whipped cream from

behind her. She straddles me with a leg on each side of me, her hot naked mound rubbing

against the hard cock in my pants. The heat makes my already uncomfortable pants even

more uncomfortable as my dick expands even more. She pulls the robe apart and her heavy

breasts swing free, making my cock even harder. She takes the can of whipped creams and

dispenses some on her right nipple(her most sensitive one, she can cum just from me

sucking it hard enough) I lean my head down and dance my tongue around the whipped

cream, teasing her. After a few seconds of this, I go for the nipple, sucking the

whipped cream off of it and taking the hardened bud between my teeth gently while

dancing my tongue on its inner core. She moans loudly as I do this, while at the same

time I bring my other hand up to her other nipple, playing with it with my thumb. After

spending a few minutes playing with those lovely breasts, I start kissing a trail up to

the side of her neck. She moans as I plant kiss after gentle kiss in all the bends and

nooks of her neck. She brings her mouth down to mine and our tongues wrap around one

another's as we start to sensually kiss. Every so often my tongue leaves hers as I kiss

back down her cheek back to those bends of her neck that I know make her so hot. At

this point she becomes so enthralled that she gets up off of me. I look up at her, at

this point wanting to continue touching her. She pulls the robe off to reveal nothing

underneath. Her pussy is dripping, I can see the clear liquid going down the side of

her leg. She undoes my pants and practically rips them off of me. My cock is enjoying

the air of freedom and not being constricted. It's harder than I've ever seen it

before. A devilish grin appears on her face and she grabs the can of whipped cream. She

starts dispensing it on the head of my cock and then trails it down the side of my

cock. The mixture from the heat of my hard cock and the coolness of the whipped cream

is an odd sensation, but I stay hard as a rock. She brings her hot mouth down to the

head of my cock but dosen't take it in her mouth. She sticks out the tip of her tongue

and slowly licks little bits and pieces of the whipped cream off of it. I want her to

take my thick mushroom head between her lips so badly but I enjoy the sensations. After

a few minutes of this she finally curls her tongue around the thick head and slowly

works it back and forth taking an inch of my cock at the time. When she gets all the

way down to the base she pulls up again. She repeats this a few times until I tell her

"Baby if you keep that up I'm going to cum". She acts as if she dosen't hear me and

starts quickening her pace. I feel the cum bubble up in my balls and enjoy the

sensation of my cock hitting the back of her throat each time. Finally it's too much.

"Baby I'm coming!" I tell her. She dosen't falter a bit. My cum starts shooting hard

down her throat and with each pump I see her face contort, as if she was coming as

well. Drained, I finally stop pumping cum into her mouth. She takes my cock out of her

mouth and smiles. "Did you like dessert?" She asks. "Oh my god yes baby!" I tell her as

my heartbeat slowly winds down. She lays down across my lap and says "Good cause when

you catch your breath I get my dessert, right?" "Yes ma'am!" I reply.

To Be Continued

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

That was one hot read. More!

3. ryan2l

ryan2l New Member

that was great can't wait for part 2

4. Precious

Precious New Member

The shower calls.
    Excuse me.

5. CyCo_SoMaTiC

CyCo_SoMaTiC New Member

I quickly recovered, licking my lips at the joy that lie ahead. I quickly moved those lips up to her full red ones and resumed the tongue dance we started earlier. My hands slid down the sides of her bare hips running my fingers over the beautiful flesh and moving it across her beautiful ass. I pulled her hard to me and attacked her neck viciously like a vampire in search of a 1000-year old meal. Her hands were busy as well, fingernails digging into my back and making my spine tingle. This only ignited my passion for her more. We slowly worked our way back towards my bedroom, on the way I eyed the whipped cream she had set aside. I grabbed it and ran it up her back, still slightly cold, and delighted at the goose bumps that arose. With one last hard kiss she lay down upon the bed, her legs akimbo. I quickly lay across her and resumed my attack upon her neck. Then, slowly I started working my way down, kissing each inch of flesh on the way. My tongue found her hard right nipple and my teeth closed down upon it. My left hand was on her breast, tweaking the hot hardness of her other nipple. Then I realized I needed to mix something, like that whipped cream with her nipple. I pressed the canister and the whipped cream oozed out onto her beautiful flushed breasts. Then my goal became to lick every bit off. Which I did. Enjoying myself too much, I realized I needed to move on. I kissed down her stomach, taking playful bites at her navel. Moving further down, I came face to face with her wet wet pussy. I looked up into her eyes and she was practically begging me with those distressed eyelashes to lick her sweet honeypot. I decided she needed to wait a few more minutes. I kissed the depression of where her thigh met her torso and she wiggled. Then slowly in a circle I kissed around her wet pussy, taking care not to touch the lips or her already engorged clit. Kissing further down, I came down the inside of her right thigh, kissing every inch of it on the way down. Finally I got down to her toes. Nibbling lightly on her little toe, I grabbed ahold of the whipped cream and dispensed it from her little toe to her big toe, then licked it off, taking each toe into my mouth and sucking it until it was clean. She kept moaning, wanting so much for me to slide my tongue inside her. But still I denied her. I moved over to her other foot, applying more whipped cream and sucking the cute little buds of her toes. I moved up her leg and up to her thigh. While still licking her thigh I dispensed the cream in an even line across her swollen wet pussy lips. Moving up from her thigh, I finally gave her what she wanted. Slowly, my tongued traced the hot folds of her pussy lips, her body quaking with every subtle move. Then it found her clit, and swirling my tongue around it made her nearly jump off the bed. The sweet nectar flowed out of her hot well like a river. Maintaining the pressure, I brought my lips around her sweet clit and sucked hard on that little nub, taking care not to get my teeth involved. "Oh My God!" She yelled. Swirling my tongue around it again, I sucked on it some more. More moans. I knew she was enjoying herself. I backed off slightly, still swirling my tongue around her clit, I took two fingers and inserted them inside her hotness. Slowly feeling up the inside of her, I moved further back, keeping pressure along the top wall. Finally my fingers found the small mass at the top and slowly made their long circular treck across her g-spot. At this point, she began bucking her hips up and down hard. I knew that she was close. I sucked her clit up hard into my lips and began pushing harder on her spot. I felt the gush of hot cum ebb over my fingers. She came for nearly a minute, at which point she pushed me off, as her sensitivity had gotten to be too much. As she came down from her orgasm, panting, I said "So how was that dessert?" She laughed, "Oh you wait you're gonna get it!"
    To Be Continued

6. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Really hot story! Made me want a can of whipped cream of my own.:dgrin

7. Runtoyou

Runtoyou New Member

Great story! Awesome!