Desperate Virgin

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by niceguy29, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niceguy29

niceguy29 New Member

I admit I am a sad/unique case and I know it may sound ridiculous or funny, but it is an important question for me, and I am looking for any helpful feedback. I am not interested in paying for a prostitute, but is there a free web site or service that allows virgins to meet virgins for sex or compassionate women to assist guys like me who are not having any success in getting sexual activity? I feel helpless in this pursuit and am really not looking for advice like getting a psychiatrist, joining another dating site, joining sports clubs, or paying for a high priced dating service. I know this is like asking how can I get rich quick, but that is how I feel about having sex for the first time, and I have pursued the above mentioned routes (except psychiatry since I am not interested in that), all being failures.

FYI - I am a professional in the business/technology world, am in physically good shape (except bad vision or short stature), but am a complete failure in being blessed with the experience of having sex.

Thanks.:)

2. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

Most women are advised to go to church to find a good sex partner, why not try that. A friend of mine went to one of those public dance groups, probably free or small ticket, and met all sorts of women. Try to get one of the women to teach you how to dance. It will go from there but you have to start somewhere. There must be a free singles listing somewhere on the net.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Nice Guy
    Just a thought, I go to the Gym almost every nite
    that I am not working.
    A College Gym where their is a mixed crowd
    And if were interested in getting a Woman I
    think I could find a new partner at least once a week.
    So do something, You will not find one in a bar
    or a theatre. And by all means you wont find one
    at home

Hiker:sf

4. eandvk

eandvk Member

NiceGuy....you sound like youve given up....I know its rough out there, but you have to have a positive outlook and keep trying. The worst anyone can say to you is "No" when asking them out....and you have to be able to put yourself in situations where you can meet people. Dont give up, because there is someone out there for you.

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

And a little more on the first post I made.
    A smile is priceless, Giving and receiving, So be cheerful and smile a lot, And by all means don't be rude.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

To get sex, you need a relationship with a woman, to have a relationship with a woman, you need two things: you meet her and you show her CONFIDENCE. Now at 29 in your situation, confidence is going to be hard to come by. But as hard as it seems, this is what women really look for in men. Not height (I'm 167cm), or glasses, but just that something special in his personality.

Unless you pay for it, you can't beg for sex. I don't know of the sex industry in the US, but in Australia paid sex is okay, and I have done it in times past when I was between relationships. The more expensive end of the market was better. Indeed, some of the girls were awesome.

Beyond that, you probably need some professional help beyond what we can offer. Yes you can go places and meet girls, we all meet girls, I have women flirting with me in the street sometimes for some strange reason. No, not strange, the more experience we have with women, the more confident we feel, women pick up on it, and they get interested. This is why you need counselling. Not to help you with pick-up lines, but to help you become a complete man who is attractive to the average woman your age.

Counselling should only be with a qualified psychologist, and it will take some time for him or her to build your confidence to the point where women flirt with you when you walk down the street too.

7. jaguar

jaguar New Member

Pheromones! Some say they don't work, some do, who do you believe? As some on this board know my sex life with my wife has suffered some. I though humm, maybe I will try this product, it can't hurt right. I did a lot of research and found the product I would try called Max attraction, luvessentials.com
    A little spendy but here are some of my results. It did not affect my wife at all! Man! I felt ripped off dam it! oh wait, my wife has a sinus condition that actually she should have surgery on. Also some of the research I did the product studies found younger women respond better. OK, I put it to the test with my job. I service office equipment where I see lot's of women in the office setting. I applied the Pheromome mix on the pulse points behind ear, neck and wrist. The first call that morning after my repair was done I needed to show the office girl how to make customer adjustments she could do. We were both bend down heads close to each other showing her the adjustments and all the sudden she stands up, starts pulling up on her blouse complaining she just can't keep her shirt tucked in today showing her stomach, (that was nice) then her eyes starting looking around the room moving her head back and forth still playing with her shirt. If I did not know better, I though she was cumming in her pants! She left right after that. She was probably around 25 I would guess. I said, NO WAY! I was disappointed the rest of the day with nothing like that happening. I have been using this about three weeks now everyday and there have been to date 3-4 other occasions I think this stuff really works! One girl I was joking with about candy (I love candy) said to me, I have lots of candy at home, do you want to come over to my house. I would not cheat on my wife, but have found I enjoy wearing this stuff. Even if it does not work at all, it has surely gave me more confidence being around HOT women, and I find myself saying things I never would of said. Don't worry, I know where to draw the sexual harrassment line in the work place. Give it a try, maybe this could give you the edge you are looking for. Late

8. Brad

Brad New Member

Niceguy

Firstly mate, your post definitely isn't funny or ridiculous. In fact I'd like to bet that there are more virgins of your age (still young) than you would believe. And especially with blokes, few would admit it.

Secondly your topic heading explains a lot, "Desperate Virgin".

That desperation will show to potential lovers all the time while in your current frame of mind. And it will scare girls/women away.

If you are able to take your focus off the first time sex hurdle and concentrate on getting to know plenty of women for fun and friendship first....

I guarantee you that it won't be long before you find opportunities for more intimacy, perhaps when you least expect it.

Join clubs where there are plenty of women present. Try a new challenging hobby where you will find women wanting to help you in your new hobby.

I joined an animal rescue club some years ago as I love cats. Honestly the potential romances available just through the shared passion of helping injured animals was amazing.

Also as others have said, please take your mind away from feeling like a failure, because quite simply you are not. You are only a failure if your brain tells you that you are.

Concentrate on the things you are great at and keep those positive feelings in your mind always.

Once you feel great about yourself, others will warm naturally to your vibes and want to get to know you better.

Only you can help yourself though a change of belief in yourself.

Councelling may definitely help, but you can do a lot to change things without it.

9. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Brad I like that Idea
    That points up that their litterly hundreds of things that
    you can do to meet Women, So start doing them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.