Desires of the flesh

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Mystery case, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Mystery case

Mystery case New Member

So I've been thinking about this for a little while and can't seem to make sense of it and want some opinions on it other than my own.

Without going to much into details, me and my now fiancée have had a realtionship for over 3 years now, during this time we have cheated on each other in cyber sex through frustration of lack of sex for her, although it was initiated through a desire to escape depression. On my part it was revenge for her cheating in cyber (it made sound callous but it showed her, how it feels, as she shut her self down to emotions during). We've also has threesome's in cyber rooms but me controlling the situations and what they do (I know probably kind of weird).

So now that short back ground is out of the way I'll get on to the main point. For a while now I've had thoughts/fantasies of my fiancée being pleased sexually by another guy or girl, mainly guy, while I'm there watching or joining in, it really turns me on sometimes. The dilemma comes to this, why do I get turned on by this? is it really normal, I feel like in one half, I should want my fiancée to myself as a maritial relationship usually dictates. But on the other hand I want her and myself to get a high level of sexual satisfaction, and a body is a body in the end of the day, although she needs emtional attachment to a degree to get turned on by them (she needs to like them, she them as intelligent or strong, sexy).

So I pose this, has anyone else had the same thoughts and what do they think on it, if you haven't what do you think of it anyway? For or against? normal or just plain weird?

Thanks for all replies people

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

3. Mystery case

Mystery case New Member

Okay, thanks a lot. Guess I should of searched a bit more thoroughly :ugh

4. Mystery case

Mystery case New Member

Okay... well that thread helped quite a bit on peoples opinion's about him.

But I was asking more about the mind set of people about doing this, why, and what they think. Not the actual act of doing it. I mean okay its a sexual thrill, but there is more to it than that..

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

A common conundrum dude.
    Sure it sounds exciting but do you really want your future wife having done this before you are even married?
    How will you feel down the track when you are at work and she is home alone at times.
    Will it eat your guts the suspicion that she is playing behind your back while you are trying to earn an income and keeps the family afloat?
    Personally I would sow my wild oats first then find a woman I want to live, trust and be my wife.
    After you have had your kids and they are all grown up then if you are both still keen to try this kind of thing then why not however make sure you know the score before either of you start.
    So from me neither a yes nor no except beware of enormous regrets.
    I reckon you are already walking on eggs but that is just a personal opinion and people like me who live in glass houses should not throw stones ok?

6. Mystery case

Mystery case New Member

Thanks for the reply.

I know its not really worth it, but yet its something that still persists.
    I've personally decided against doing it. I think my finacée feels guility about doing the threesome's and what not. And now she understands.

I just wanted to know whats the essence of this thought, why does it appeal to so many people and what are their thoughts on why and how it grows into something that takes place.
    Not really looking for advice, I'm stated my opinion on what I'm doing, although the advice is always welcome. I'm wanting opinions on the subject.

The other thread doesn't cover this line of thought, it states actions, and feeling on that situation, which is why I'll continue to post on. ;)

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I can't work it out either what drives a guy to want to see or have his woman fucked by another guy but then I'm usually on the other side of that equation.
    What I mostly dream of is a WMW threesome but not holding my breath on it ever happening.
    Mc, I guess we all have some sort of fantasy and sometimes (probably most times) it is best they stay that way.
    Hey, it has just occurred to me.........as a game of fantasy......... why don't you suggest to you lady that tonight I'm going to be Mr X (someone she knows and quite likes) then behave in a way that suggests you are him and eventually have sex with her.
    I reckon that would go some way in exploring your fantasy , afely enjoying the trip and spicing things up some.