desire to please

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by rok219, Sep 28, 2006.

1. rok219

rok219 New Member

My girlfriend and I recently started exploring each others bodies and are having a great time. I was wondering if someone could help me out with fingering her. The last thing I want to do is just poke and prod until I find her vagina which brings me to the question of if there is an actual wrong place I can put my fingers or is it just "there" I guess. I don't want to hurt her plus I don't want to make things akward. Thanks a lot

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

What a sweetheart you are. The mistake a lot of guys new to fingering make is to be too rough. Women prefer a softer, gentler touch. Think of it as playing a delicate stringed instrument...the "music", if you catch my drift, that she makes while you stroke her will let you know where she likes to be touched and how. The vulva has many sensitive areas that want attention; don't zero in on the vagina. The clitoris is the most sensitive place of all. While you're moving your finger around down there you'll eventually discover the vaginal opening (you can't miss it and don't need a map, trust me). Just remember, easy does it.

3. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi Rok

I liked the advice from Bluesy and it reflects my experience from a male point of view.

The Clitoris is definitely a key area of pleasure as she said.

One thing I would totally recommend is that you encourage your girlfriend to let you know vocally what she likes as you do.

Her body language might be sufficient, but all to often in new encounters, men feel it expected of them to simply know instinctively how to press the right buttons. Often in relative silence.

Usually that is total bollocks.

10 out of 10 to you Rok for saying that you are having a great time in exploring so far.

Keep it going and most importantly develop the vocal communications, like, "Yes keep that going Rok, press harder there!"

Or "You are on my Clit and I love that"

Finally, never be afraid of introducing some extra lubrication as it can really make things brilliant at the eary stages of foreplay.

4. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Watch her body language for cues allot of what is acceptable and what is not acceptable is dictated through body language, not words.

I have found some women do not to want have the clitoris directly touched until they have been properly aroused. Some stimulation around the labia including inner thigh area before heading to the vagina and clitoris is usually appreciated. Once you get to that area some light touching and teasing (some direct touching and pulling back to watch response) will indicate how accepting she is.

The main key is be gentle, be patient, and enjoy the journey. The more you enjoy the journey the more she will too.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I have found that my clit is not very responsive at first. I think the blood flow as I am slowly aroused has something to do wiith it becoming more and more sensitive. I'm with "Yorkie" on this one. Take your time - teasing is a big turn on, as it makes her feel a 'yearning' for more.

As the excitement builds, move in, then back off. Of course, this means deciding that you are going to take your time. No need to rush toward penetration (whether with finger or cock). Half the fun is the build-up, imho.