Desire & Regret, an erotic e-book

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by jallen944, Jul 10, 2006.

1. jallen944

jallen944 New Member

For anyone who’s interested, I have recently published a collection of stories about Pam and her brother, Ethan. This is the unedited version of some of the stories I have posted here and on some other sites.

I am offering the e-book for free to anyone who would like a copy, but I am not too proud to beg for donations to help me feed my family and keep my writing going.

If you would like a copy of “Desire & Regret”, please send a private message with your e-mail address, or contact me at jallen@burpingfrog.com.

2. Miki

Miki Banned

Guys, I'm a bookworm, this sounds interesting. How considerate of you. :)

3. jallen944

jallen944 New Member

I have given out several copies of my first erotic e-book, and got some very good responses.

If anyone else would like a free copy, please contact me with a private message, or by sending me an e-mail to jallen@burpingfrog.com.

Please remember to include your e-mail address so I can send the book.

4. jallen944

jallen944 New Member

Thank you to everyone who has requested a copy of my first erotic e-book. I hope you have enjoyed it.

If anyone requested a copy and didn't receive it, or if you had any problem with the e-book, please contact me and I will get a copy to you right away.

For anyone who has read my e-book, please feel free to post your comments here, whether you loved it or hated it.

The offer is still open for anyone who would like to read a free copy of my first erotic e-book. Just send me a private message, and remember to include your e-mail so I can send it. You can also send me a personal message to jallen@burpingfrog.com.

Thanks again and have a great New Year.