[Ask a Guy] Describe your perfect blow job

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by xeniadraven, Feb 25, 2013.

1. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Just thought it would be interesting to see what you guys like. I'm sure there will be similarities but the extra touches are what i'm interested in. Whats the thing that can drive you over the edge? What would you love your woman to do?
    A girl can only always improve her technique!! :blowjob

2. Anotherday

Gold Member

Well, to start off the basis of the equation is really simple mouth + cock = good

I've had some actions better than others, but really it all feels good.

Now, to what actions/techniques I really enjoy:

1. Being more of a dominate I love having her mouth to use. Simply use it. Whether she is on her knees and I have her head in my hands, the mouth open and thrusting into her with short deliberate strokes with the occasional deep penetration and holding there for a few seconds is wonderful. It's very good to have her hair in a pony tail for this as I can control her by grasping it. My favorite in this manner is to have her lie on her back across the bed so that her head hangs off the bed somewhat and then enter her mouth "upside down" holding the back of her head. Lucky for me, she loves this action as well and often cums from this with a little clitoral stimulation.

2. There are times when we switch roles of D/S and one of her favorite things to do here is to make me lie on my back while she mounts me 69 style. Keeps her pussy just an inch or so from my mouth ordering me not to touch her at the beginning while she works on me. Deep wet sucking, biting the head, taking the head into her mouth and sucking hard till it hurts, she loves to torture more by licking and then taking my balls into her mouth and holding them. This action is a mixture of pleasure, pain, and tickling all at the same time. She will add in a tight grip/slow stroking on my cock in a milking fashion as well. Quite something to deal with as a bottom trying to remain still and submissive, she will do this until I am about to come unglued and then slow down even more making me build and build towards cumming. When she sees precum flowing from me and feels I can't take it anymore she will then grind herself into my face so that takes my mind off of my impending release while she goes back to work.

Mrivers likes this.
  3. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

There is no one set way for "the perfect blow job".

First and foremost, to get a great blowjob, the woman has to like giving them. Any man who has ever been with a woman who truly enjoys sucking cock and gets off on it, can tell if you are just doing it out of routine to get things started towards her getting reciprocation and/or intercourse. These are usually the same women that stop giving their men head once they have a wedding ring.

That said, if you love giving head, you're probably already doing a great job. Every guy is different, so giving him his perfect blowjob will require communications. Watch his reactions to your various techniques. Ask him what he likes.

xx

4. Anotherday

Gold Member

Cappy hits the nail on the head. Whatever sexual action it is, if she is truly enjoying it, letting her self go, and just by jimminy wanting it, it's fucking great. Nothing, absolutely nothing like having a woman truly letting go of inhibitions and just getting off in whatever it is she is doing.

5. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Well I know one thing - I love to go down on a man! I have certainly had no complaints over the years lol.
    I like the idea of your 2nd example Anotherday. I've teased to a degree but cant control myself past a certain point!
    DT is another thing I enjoy - i like to be straddled with him holding my hands above my head whilst he "uses" my mouth.
    I have to say its thanks to Slutty Fairy and 12bar that I explored my DT fantasies a little more :D

6. mrcock

Gold Member

if it would be a girl intention

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

What cappy said.....attitude , attitude, attitude......when she pulls out your cock and strokes it lovingly, as though the man attached to it isn't even there....and then looks up and simply says " god I love this fucking thing" .....you know you're in for a treat...
    Technique definately takes a back seat to desire....

8. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

There's nothing wrong with doing a little research on technique. The more tricks you know, the more you have to try on your guy. But, in the end, it goes to what I originally said. To give a great blowjob, you have to love doing it. If you don't like it, you'll never be any good at it. You have to be into it, to be good at it, no matter what you know. It's usually something psychological, as it's a normal and enjoyable part of sex. You'll have to work that out.

If you don't like doing it because of the taste, you need to discuss his diet with him. Most men with a reasonably healthy diet, should taste good. If not, there are usually some simple things he can avoid and add to his diet to sweeten his load. I'm not going to get into specifics on this, as there's plenty of articles online addressing this. Google ~make his cum taste better ~ for much advice on this. similar strings may get more results. If you just can't get past the taste, just take him in as far as you can when he's about to cum and just swallow all at once. For most men, this is one of the most intimate and loving things you can do for him. Do what ever you need to be able to love it.

xx

#8 Cappy_Dick, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  9. ginger

Gold Member

for me would have to be attitude from a mysterious dark haired vixen with glasses love the secretary look :)

still i live in hope :eyes

10. xeniadraven

Gold Member

You make me sound far more interesting than I actually am. Dont be fooled guys!!!

What is life without hope............:D

11. 12barblues

Gold Member

^^ For those of us lucky enough to have seen you.......I can tell the rest that haven't , you have no idea how unbelievably beautiful and sexy this woman is....

12. xeniadraven

Gold Member

12 bar you've made me blush.....again!!

13. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

For me it's quite simple: suck my ENTIRE cock! Never had that done.

Simba

14. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Anybody here remember the old Aero Shave jingles?
    The wetter the shave,
    The better the shave,
    So if you're looking for a wetter better shave,
    Try Aero Shave!

1. Keep it wet.

2. Use your hand in unison with your mouth. It can make it feel like each stroke is deep throat.

3. When your guy cums, slow down but don't stop. Even when he begs you to stop, just cease the hard action.

15. SmallTownKaos

SmallTownKaos New Member

two tongues....thats all

16. Gonzo519

Gonzo519 New Member

I had a girlfriend who would contact her throat while she gave me a blow job... it felt amazing.

17. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

Start off by slow stroking and licking to get it nice and slippery then slowly suck it and go down on it
    I love it when girls kiss the head or pop their lips off it like they would a lollipop. After that just work up a steady speed and pay attention to what does it for the guy and what doesn't and go from there.

Like other guys have said too the girl has to enjoy giving blowjobs for it to be a good one if she don't like doing it its gonna suck!

18. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I luv to be deep throated and sucked dry.

Facefucking is my favorite. A gal that likes to be facefucked and pulls you into her is extremely enticing