describe your most memorable...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by redics_girl, Apr 26, 2013.

1. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

Oral sex experience, either giving or receiving... or both? Guys and girls. I'll start. My most memorable giving- Redic had me kneel on a cushion, with my knees spread. he propped my hitachi up and turned it on, then had me lower myself till i was resting on it. while it buzzed away, he stood in front of me, grabbed me by the hair and fucked my mouth. i have not screamed so loud before or since.... have really been thinking about it a lot lately. kinda wanna do it again :)

2. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Hotness at its best!

Go get him hunni :phat

3. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

Most memorable giving:

A friend in college and I became FB's. We had been for a about a year until this happened. I knew she got really, REALLY wet and I loved it - which is why I enjoyed eating her pussy so much.

One day while doing my thing, she was getting close as usual. I began doing my finishing move, as usual. Then, all of a sudden it happen; she squirted all over my face and in my open mouth! I was shocked at first! I lifted my head to look at her, her juices literally dripping from my face. I swallowed the cum she squirted in my mouth because I needed to say "OH MY GAWD!". She sat up and was immediately freaked out that it happened. She looked and saw that she squirted all over my face, the bed was totally soaked. Her first words "Oh my gawd, I'm sorry!" It took a while, but I had reassure her that it was absolutely beautiful and loved it! After that, she squirted all the time. It was great!

Most memorable receiving:

Another friend (just friends, not FB's) wanted to enjoy the pleasure of being eaten. I offered to eat her pussy one day and she accepted. After I ate her pussy and made her cum, she felt she needed to return the favor. I told her she didnt' have to, but she wanted to. So we made plans for another day for it to happen. When the day came, I was nervous (not sure why) when I got in her room. She had just showered and I was standing there in my jeans in front of a chair she pulled out. I asked one final time if she was sure she wanted to - reminding her she didn't HAVE TO - I wanted to eat her pussy. But, she said she did, so I undid my belt and dropped my pants, sitting in the chair. She was better than expected! I thoroughly enjoyed it because SHE seemed to enjoy it. I came in her mouth and she swallowed, commenting on my taste. That was it.

Simba

4. Itouchtomuch

Itouchtomuch New Member

Umm, may I ask, how did you scream with your mouth full:uhh:

5. dougsan

dougsan New Member

Can't you scream around something in your mouth, provided it isn't bigger around than my wrist?

My most memorable oral moment was giving. Before I knew I was bi a bunch of us were playing circle jerk and then circle BJ. The dick going into my mouth screamed at me, "this is wonderful". I took the message to mean I liked sucking cocks.

My most memorable oral moment of receiving was the firsty BJ I received from a girl. It was during the time I was hustling. The girl was also a street hustler. I guess we needed something honest and real, for a change. We spent the morning together (we slept during the day and hustled at night) and ended up eating each other. That's all we did, cuddle and spoon sleep and then upon wakening, eat each other. It felt like such a warm and homey moment I never forgot it or Dot.

#5 dougsan, Apr 26, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  6. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

carefully, so as not to bite. more of really loud moans around the hot, throbbing cock in my mouth.

7. Squint

Squint Member

8. htoad

htoad Active Member

Bunnie and I enjoy giving and receiving oral to/from each other so much that it is had to have a most "memorable" moment among the thousands. So I will call these just plain memorable moments :D :

Receiving: The first time Bunnie put my cock in her mouth. We were in college and our dating had led to physical interaction, but we were both virgins and began out slowly. Bunnie started giving me handjobs. One late evening we came back to my room after a party, and Bunnie gave me a handjob sitting on the side of the bed while I lay down. When I came she kept rubbing my cock, then suddenly leaned over and licked the tip... then the sides... then some of the cum that was on my cock and her hands. Her eyes was closed while she did this, then she opened them and looked at me wide beautiful eyes, saying "do you mind...?" I made in clear how much I liked it. She stayed the night and in the morning gave me a full blowjob for the first time.

Giving: we had gotten a new, sturdy dining room table, and I would tease Bunnie that one day I would "have her for dessert" on it. So one evening we came home from a date night and were kid free for the night. We are rubbing and fondling each other, and Bunnie slyly asks "did you have enough dessert tonight?" That inspired me to go grab one of our "sex foam wedges" and put it on the dining room table and then have Bunnie lie down on it. It put her pussy at the perfect level for me to sit down and comfortably eat her pussy... which I did for the next hour, giving her wave after wave of orgasms. I was thoroughly enjoying it and would have kept going except she was screaming at this point for me to please fuck her, she couldn't take it anymore, which I happily obliged. Afterwards she was so "scrambled" she said she couldn't move, so I had to carry her up to bed... at which point I decided to eat her some more, and she pretty much passed out from pleasure and fell asleep.

9. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Giving: I knew he had to leave to a friends house, which made my intentions stronger to seduce him. So I kept straddling him and grabbing his crotch. Eventually he gave in, and we were at heavy petting and making out. He stood before me while I sat at the edge of the bed, legs apart. I proceeded to sensually suck his cock, kissing, licking and suckling it from tip to base. Soon enough I took it in deep, and he gave it a few thrusts and groaned. I got so turned on I could feel my pussy flush with warmth and wetness.

As for receiving...well I haven't had a spectacular session, it was enjoyable nonetheless.