Deprived...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by CreamyJustice, Jun 21, 2012.

1. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

So, I just had heart to heart with my husband tonight and it seems as if he's deprived in his past sexual escapades. Now don't get me wrong, i like the occasional fuck session, but i'm more of a sensual lover. I love the connection between he and I. I love to look into his eyes and see the 'need', i know that the way he touches me tells me he'd rather be nowhere else. I know that in those very moments, he needs to taste my nectar or else won't be right in the world. everything unspoken is felt.....Now maybe its just me and i'm old school, but in his other relationships, he says he's never had someone that cared enough or cared to receive that type of emotion from him, he was just a hard dick and a strong body....

this saddens me a bit....its like, you're just fucking; a means to an end. if all you want from sex is to cum, you should just masturbate.....while there are some casual sex-ers out there, i'm not that person and neither is he....but these were 'relationships'...what are you doing if theres no connection involved?

2. EthanAndrews

EthanAndrews New Member

My wife is the same way. She is the Ultimate sensual person and this led to a lot of deprivation for me too and not to mention a lot of frustration.

We used a very creative technique to work it to where both of us have what we want. Relationships are give and take. It shouldn't be just one sided. I wanted MY type of sex and she wanted hers... we had to come up with a solution. And NOW... It's awesome.

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

IMO, many people just don't know that these connections exist because they've never felt them, and go through the motions without realizing that there's so much more to it than just sex and cum. To try to describe it to someone who has never felt it is like trying to describe a color, it's something we just have to experience in order to know.

4. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

is this technique a secret? or can you share?

I'm getting that now...at first I thought what I wanted in the bedroom was completely opposite of what he wanted, just turns out he's never experienced the total sensuality that love making can have, but he's excited about it. no one's ever expressed the desire to have that type of connection with him. and so now, he doesn't know what is expected of him. I guess he needs to be explored from head to toe....

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

I do both styles of sex: both the carnal without much of a connection and the loving type as well. The first, which often means casual sex or friends with benefits, doesn't suit everyone or maybe doesn't suit many, but can be adventurous, exciting, memorable and more. My most memorable sexual encounters, the ones I can remember every intimate detail and smile when I do, were with near-strangers where we sexually connected. I'm glad I did them and I'm equally glad I still do. For those who haven't or think that such sexual escapades are wrong, then you don't know what you're missing. Don't draw conclusions on that which you do not know.

I also do the romantic sex as part of a loving relationship style and I enjoy each and every encounter we share. It's certainly not better or worse, it's just different. But it's not the best sex I've ever had, which is why I still do both styles.

6. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Both are good. Men experience sex differently than women. Why not give him some of what he wants like you expect him to give you what you want. Its like saying yur never allowed to eat fried chicken because I like baked chicken. Not fair. Need a compromise.