Demanding gf

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by packmandaniel, Jul 29, 2008.

1. packmandaniel

packmandaniel New Member

Hi

It is a sensitive issue but I am in a problem and nothing like Internet to discuss things in anonymity. My problem is that my gf is one of those rare women who are multi orgasmic.

While this makes for great sex, but she wants more when I am spent. I feel bad for her as she remains unsatisfied. I have heard that there are some stimulants available which can make me ready for next rounds early.

2. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

perhaps the solution isnt necessarily making you last longer (you didnt mention how long you are able to go), but rather introduce some other variables that will get her off more with "less work" for you. I.e. use some toys in addition to your pecker, have her do a masturbatory "show" for you before you go full bore, etc. just my .02.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Toys, toys toys! A good vibe does wonders.

4. bucky

bucky New Member

Toys are a great idea, we use them all the time.
    Try going down on her, giving her two or three O's, before you do your thing. That works for us and I enjoy doing it.

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

What Bucky Said!! (He's a wise man!) I am multi-orgasmic, and my hubby goes down on me for a few, then me on him, then him on me, then the deed produces several, and if I have still not have enough then there are, as Dreama said TOYS!!!!

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Yes, toys are indeed very cool. Dude, go down on her and spend lots of lovin' time on it...do her...then go down on her again, or get out the toys. Or suggest that she start with a toy and call you when she's ready. Or, engage her in some very playful stuff that will either get her off, or get her to the point of just exploding, then you get her off. Give her a lap-dance, or tie her up, blindfold her, and use a toy on her, or have her sit naked in your lap facing forward while you rub her all over and get her off, find out who she thinks is hot enough to do other than you and spin some fantasies for her, etc., etc., etc. Use your imagination and see what you come up with...then come back and post it here so we can try it too!

BD

7. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

My advice is to talk to her, explore her body, etc to find out what she really likes. I am multi-orgasmic and sometimes my boyfriend will build me up towards a really big orgasm so when he comes I am also worn out. It's all about the technique..not how many times.

But if she is wanted to come a crazy amount...I'd suggest a lot of foreplay involving: oral, your hands, and toys!

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Yup, agreed on that one. But, it's not just technique, right? The desire to please your female partner before you please yourself has to be there, I think. Otherwise, you're just playing a "script" to get to an end goal. I have to admit, I enjoy the foreplay just as much as finishing things off...I love getting my partner so worked up that she's just about to explode and begging me to mount her and ride. :dgrin I just love playfullness, teasing, surprising her with new sensations/being surprised, etc., etc....essentially anything that creates sexual tension. I think the more you build it up, the more explosive it is when it gets released. :brow Of course, sometimes a simple quicky is just the best answer...but, I do really enjoy moving at a slow and sensual pace.

I met my wife at work. Sometimes, I'd tease her all day long, and she'd tease back. We'd both be so hot and bothered by the time she came to my place after work, she'd walk in, drop her purse, and we'd just pounce on each other. I always wanted to yank her into a closet or something at work and do her there, just because it would be so taboo. We never got a chance to do that though, darn it...I would have if the opportunity had presented itself! :dgrin

BD

9. Katprr

Katprr New Member

First off let me say this it is not rare or uncommon for a women to be able to have multi-O's. I am one of these women. There are products out there that can help with that, but to be honest she should be the one helping you to regain your erection. I have tested many products both for females and males with my X So.
    When you come, she if she is still wanting or needing more, she curl up beside you and either wrap her legs around you, gently kisses you, carassing your body etc.. Another option is her cleaning you off if she is into that sort of thing. You can also make yourself last longer with certain products that will not only keep your erection longer but will also stimulate her at the same time.
    There are many different cock rings that stimulate her clitoras. The creams and things along this line are good but the bad thing to them is that they desensitize you which I find not to be a good thing, you should be able to feel everything and enjoy it to. There are many others ways to make your So come also. Lots of foreplay is always a plus in this type of situtation,not to mention oral satisfaction.
    When you all are hot and heavy and you are about ready to come, and she isnt quit satisfied all the way, there is no harm in stopping penetration and manually stimulating her.
    I have alot more things that would help in this situtation but here is just a start.
    Wish you the best!!!

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Now, this is an awefully good point too! Sex isn't just one partner satisfying the other, nor is it just each partner satisfying themselves (might as well just masturbate, right?)...it's about both partners satisfying each other and themselves in the process, taking turns, getting each other turned on and fired up, etc. Put differently, he should be giving her plenty of foreplay...but she should be giving him plenty of foreplay too. (Or would that be post-play in this case? ;)) It would be an excellent thing for her to work toward helping him get hard again, because in the end they'll both reap the benefits (exactly the same as if he gives her plenty of foreplay, he'll reap the benefits)...but, she definitely should NOT feel like she's doing something wrong if he can't. Sometimes we can go for 2nd's (or 3rd's...or 4th's) and sometimes we can't.

BD

11. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Blessing!

Multi-O girls are not all that rare! You take the initiative to get her off first, several times! Try give her a good dose of oral, then maybe some real fucking, then the vibrator, and then lastly, real fucking again, and then let yourself blast off! It can be done! You just need to be creative!

And consider a hot S O nothing but a blessing! Believe me, the other extreme is far worse!