Deliberate Orgasm and female orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by screamingeagle, Aug 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. screamingeagle

screamingeagle New Member

I 've ordered a couple videos on deliberate orgasm and the technique of peaking and extended orgasm for females.

Has anyone watched videos on deliberate orgasm? Did you try any of the techniques? What were the reactions of those techniques?

Thank You in advance.

2. screamingeagle

Deliberate Orgasm videos

Please don't post these kind of sites, as it breaks our no nudity rule. Thanks - Ryan

3. screamingeagle

Ryan: You're welcome to delete this thread, nobody has replied anyway.

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

He didn't post any site?*Confused*

5. screamingeagle

He didn't post any site?*Confused*

I broke the rules by posting a website that shows nudity, so it was deleted.

If you're interested in "deliberate orgasm" you could do a google search for it. I found it works best with "deliberate orgasm" in quotes.

6. Eros

Eros New Member

Dumb question: Aren't all orgasms deliberate? I don't think I have had a non-deliberate orgasm since I was 18.

7. screamingeagle

Aren't all orgasms deliberate?

As quaoted from a "deliberate orgasm" video: "In the context of DOing – Deliberate Orgasm – the Welcomed Consensus demonstrates ways to build progressively higher and more intense orgasmic peaks."

I've read some of the posts in the forum. According to some of the posts, orgasms "just happened" with an orgasm not being the main goal. Giving and receiving of pleasure was the main goal.

In answering your question, no, I don't think that all orgasms are deliberate. I don't think it was a dumb question. I'm still learning, so I had to think about it for a while. I took the easy answer, the quote from the video.

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I LOVE sex, and I LOVE orgasms!!!! I can have a peanut butter sandwich; I can have a jelly sandwich; but my favorite is a PB & jelly sandwich, if you catch the analogy ;) Even though sex is awesome, there are some times that I do not achieve orgasm. It's probably due to my age, hormones, etc. Husband feels like he somehow failed me - but it's just a fact of life as one gets older.
    HOWEVER!!!!! :
    I think I will take a glance at some of these sites. I would like to see if there are any techniques that I can use to make myself to orgasm when my 'senior hormones' are rearing their ugly head. Thanks, Mr. Eagle :tup

9. screamingeagle

Sex and Orgasms

That's awesome! I'm glad that you're interested in the websites.

I'm "getting up there" in age. I know that I don't get an erection as often as I did just a couple years ago. I greatly enjoy sex though. I hope I enjoy it as much at 50 as you do :)

Take Care,
    Mr. Eagle

10. screamingeagle

Deliberate Orgasm videos

I received/viewed a video titled "thunkspots". It used the analogy of a clock with a woman's vulva. I was absolutely amazed! It described how much pleasure a woman could get from postions 1, 3, 6, 9, and 11. (Clitoris at 12 o'clock and anus as 6 o'clock.

I can't tell you the website but you could do a google search for "vulva" + "clock" or "thunkspots" or you could PM me.

11. steph

steph New Member

You should also google "Tantra". It's a lot more than just sex and there's a lot to learn. I've been a student for about 2 years, and I've barely scratched the surface.

My orgasms are much more intense now, and I can control how long they last. A Tantranic orgasm will make you totally exhausted and completely satisfied. It's much better than this other stuf ...

:brow

12. screamingeagle

Tantra

Could someone who is single learn about Tantra? I've had several Tantra websites in my favorites for years but haven't seriously looked into them since I'm single.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.