Deffinition Of A Tight Vagina

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Amature, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Amature

Gold Member

The other day while my wife and I was playing around I got pretty excited and told her how very, very badly I wish I could have intercourse with her. (I've explained this all before in previous posts and I won't keep beating a dead horse. Let's just say I can't and let it go at that.) Anyway, she knows how very hard I am trying to remedy the situation and she told me I probably wouldn't like it as much as I thought I would. I asked why and she told me that some of her past partners thought she was "too loose" or "not tight enough" for them to get off. Which really surprised me! I can get one finger in, and after playing with her quite a bit and getting her really wet and relaxed after a couple of orgasms or two, but three is so full I can hardly move them. And my hands are average at best, definitely not big. Which makes me believe her other partners had really small penises, or had problems reaching climax and giving her a guilt trip or just simply blaming her for their inabilities. So, what exactly is the definition of "tight?" For a woman in her mid-50's, I think she is. I would have loved knowing her in my 30's when I could still do it!

JonJo and CaramelLady like this.
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

A tight vagina is one that needs arousing and a little lube before I can comfortably insert my low average sized pleasure stick.
    Luckily I live with just such cute and desirable one which is always keen to be filled :)

Amature, JonJo and CaramelLady like this.
  3. oldkid

A tight vagina is one that, when she's lying on her side, legs tight together and you can't get a limp dick in it. Another test: A tight vagina is one that your dick, or your tongue, touches both sides at the same time. Both tests are all in fun.:D

Amature likes this.
  4. Him and her

Gold Member

I have never been in a loose pussy? Interesting?

Is that something like Bigfoot?

Amature likes this.
  5. JonJo

Gold Member

Personally I will go with her previous partners going down the "guilt trip" route.

Obviously like penis' vaginas can naturally vary in size and some 'combinations' do give 'better fits' than others.
    The ancient 'hand book' of sex - The Karma Sutra - gives names to the different sizes of each and the 'results' of their various combining.
    It could be that your wife has previously met the less favourable 'combinations' - but in none of them does the Karma Sutra say that the male ejaculation is not possible, only that the woman may get less satisfactory sensations.
    Has you wife ever discussed what she felt during the (supposed) unsatisfactory couplings?

The vagina is a wonder of nature in its elasticity - look at its ability to (usually) return to its norm, quickly after child birth.
    I say usually because it can take a little time and in some cases there can maybe be a slight increase in size, or more accurately a lose of elasticity after child birth but simple exercises, Kegals, can rectify this.

After a larger size penis it will re-adjust 'automatically', because there has been none of the other size increase factors associated with child birth - the automatic physical changes and hormonal ones.
    I personally think, maybe even know, that the thought of "a large penis ruining her for other men" is a myth perpetuated by the male ego.
    Without going into great personal detail I can say that I have never 'met' a vaginal that, with the 'right attention' and position, was too tight - or again with the right position was too big; every act of penetration does not have to take place with the woman doing the 'splits'. Some positions, even in a fully aroused woman can make her as tight or loose as both parties want or 'require' - spooning; rear entry kneeling; rear entry prone; even the good old missionary.

As an example of what Kegals can achieve - I had a partner who after 5 children in 4 years (twins +1+1+1) and a lack of suitable post natal advice had found herself too large/loose for her husband. Although the term 'pencil in a bucket' had been used he never found any difficulty in cumming, he just (selfishly) stopped foreplay, but she stopped 'getting anything' from their sex. She eventually discovered Kegals and after doing them could 'adjust', to the extent that she could completely 'bar him entry', if she 'clamped down'. Even when fully aroused to the point of 'flooding' and 'begging for it', if she wanted to tease she could stop even a finger, no matter how forcefully used, entering; if she didn't want to tease she could adjust to 'give a perfect fit', for both parties.

As for the age thing: again, in my personal experience, this is a myth; a woman in her 'later years' can be as 'tight' or 'loose' as nature made her but there (maybe) a reduction in natural lubrication, the need for artificial lubrication, and greater care needed during penetration and the 'action'.

6. oldkid

Totally agree. You didn't forget a thing. Bravo.

7. JonJo

Gold Member

Thank you oldkid, appreciated.

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I could blame this on my penis being pretty sensitive or maybe the fact I was stimulated, I orgasmed in a loose vagina, a strong orgasm during which I wasn't able to thrust anymore.
    However it comes to using the penis the right way to make one orgasm too, knowing the sensitive areas to stimulate I mean.
    Back to the topic, a tight vagina is one that actually feels tight around the penis, and especially if more effort is needed to move the fingers around, inside.

Amature likes this.
  9. oldkid

Reminds me of an old joke, most of you have probably heard it before.
    Man gets to chatting with a hag in a bar. They start talking about how big his dick is, and how tight her pussy is. They decide to go into the lady's room and check out the truth about what the other side is saying. In the lady's, she goes first. She spreads her legs and says, "stick one finger in". He does. "it's not very tight", sez he.
    "stick two fingers in and wiggle them".
    He does. "not very tight " he says.
    She says "stick four in and wiggle".
    In they go. Up to the thumb base. "still pretty sloppy"
    She's up to the challenge. "Include your thumb and make a fist this time".
    All five digits are in, he balls up a fist. "Still kinda weak" he goes on.
    She says: "Now put the other one in."
    He has to struggle a bit, but soon succeeds, and now has two hands, thumb and all, in her snatch.
    Defending her reputation, she commands: "Now clap your hands."
    With a great deal of effort, he strains to pull his hands apart, but fails.
    "Tight ain't it", she grins.:D

JonJo likes this.
  10. JonJo

Gold Member

And do you think that there is something 'wrong' in orgasming in a loose vagina, strongly or otherwise - that you feel that you have to lay 'blame' somewhere for it happening?????? :confused:
    Just be thankful you got the opportunity :):)

Yes a tight vagina is one that feels tight around the finger or penis but does that 'fault' (?) lie with the vagina or the finger/penis.
    Forget loose/tight, if you can fuck it and you both enjoy it - then just fuck it, in both meanings of the term.

Amature likes this.
  11. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Actually I like it better than tight. The only time I ever liked tighter was the first time I felt orgasmic contractions from a woman on top. Other than that I like an easy fit but not against tight if the woman gets what she needs from me.

JonJo and Amature like this.
  12. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Anyone complaining when having sex doesn't deserve it in the first place.

CaramelLady and Amature like this.
  13. Amature

Gold Member

Thank you all for your comments. I appreciate everyone's input. Jonjo, I appreciate you taking the time to give a detailed reply. I couldn't agree more with what you said. She (my wife) is reluctant to talk about her past sex life. I guess she knows I have a fragile ego and I guess she tries and spare my feelings. But I strongly think she was in some relationships that while not physically abusive, probably mentally. Telling her her pussy was too loose for instance. Sort of like a woman telling a man he had such a small dick she couldn't be satisfied. Anything to hurt a person or make them feel insecure.

Alwayslearningsex, I agree completely. I think a woman giving herself to a man is a pretty special gift. I hope the ladies on here do not take this as sexist male thinking. I was raised that a man respects a woman. I could never "take" a woman's affections by force, she has to "give" it to me. And I appreciate it when she does. Hard for me to explain what I'm trying to say.

Oh, and Oldkid, great joke!!!! :)

CaramelLady and JonJo like this.
  14. oldkid

Thanx. And I admire your gold member, 21kt I assume.;)

15. Amature

Gold Member

They were going to give me a "Gold Member" status.......21kt! Then some blabber mouth told them about my rather small endowment and well............to make a long story short (pardon the pun) I ended up with polished brass. But hey, I'm proud of my status just the same! LOL :)

CaramelLady likes this.
  16. JonJo

Gold Member

My pleasure Amature, sometimes I do like to be 'serious' and maybe try to help.
    I could not agree with you more re a 'woman's gift' being a special thing; sexist or not that's how I, like you, was brought up - and I've never yet found a woman that objected to that attitude. Sometimes a woman may like to be 'taken' but the opportunity to do that is a gift in itself.

Amature and Serkan0000_ like this.
  17. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Sometimes less words is better LOL, I think I know where you're going witht his.

18. Anotherday

Gold Member

Personally, I don't care for a "tight" vagina if that's what you want to call it. I've always been turned on by a woman who wants to be filled and enjoys a nice stretch.

Serkan0000_ likes this.
  19. JonJo

Gold Member

If you've nicely stretched her then she is 'tight', if she ain't tight around you then she isn't filled.
    Something that's stretched can't still be 'slack', something that's filled can't have room for more.

20. ginger

Gold Member

Was once with a girl that said please be careful the ring on your finger is hurting...... I looked down and it was my wrist watch :eek: lol

JonJo, Amature, HotForHoney and 3 others like this.