Deep throating?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by sexyJ, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

I'm not very good at deep throating and I have a terrible gag reflux. Any ideas on how to help me get over this?

#1 sexyJ, Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008
  2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've never done that, but I have deepthroated. :lol

The best way to do it without gagging is, you lie on your back, head over the edge of the bed, and your partner stands on the side of the bed and puts his cock in your mouth.

You have to keep your hands on his hips and guide him in so its not so deep it gags you. After a bit of practice, you should be able to get him all down.

I find that if my clit is being played with, I get really hungry for cock. The closer I get to coming, the more I can swallow.

3. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Sorry Im good at F$#king not spelling...lmfao!

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Oh, I forgot to mention a pitfall to that position. You end up getting tea-bagged quite a bit and it's best if the man has freshly shaven nuts or you get a rash on your chin. :lol

5. bsxy420

Gold Member

i find the best way is for him to lay flat on his back, lay beside him with your feet at his head (like your getting ready to 69) but dont climb on top...he can get good access to your pussy and you can take a little more of him in.

6. Katprr

Katprr New Member

This may help. I didnt write this but I know the person who did. This is just pieces of the article.

MIND OVER MATTER
    If you have made up your mind to learn to Deepthroat, then this will be the perfect way for you to begin. Knowledge is power – and this will most certainly help you to understand the physics of the act of Deepthroating.

To begin, if you have never given a blowjob (sucked, licked or teased your man’s penis with your mouth) it is probably better for you to master that before attempting to Deepthroat. However, there will be good techniques in this article which will invariably aid in your blowjob skills as well.

Now, if you have never, ever tried to Deepthroat – or if you have and you find that you have a terrible gag reflex (feeling like you are going to vomit) – then I would definitely suggest you practice on toys, bananas or other objects BEFORE you try this on your man. If you get confident with the stand-ins you will do much better with a real penis!

Fruits Are Good For You: I know you must think it’s a joke, but it really isn’t. Many, many women have successfully learned to Deepthroat (or even give blowjobs) on bananas! Bananas are curved, rather long and about the same width as many penises. Therefore, using a banana (will the peel ON) to practice your deepthroating is a very popular choice. Now I prefer to get something a little more lifelike, so you can handle the whole idea of what a penis is – from the head to the shaft to the balls – so when you get a real one in your mouth, you are prepared.

Getting To Know You: Once you have your practice penis – whether a banana or a toy – you must get to know it. If you attempt to just ram it down your throat you surely will be unsuccessful! Try to be as comfortable as possible, be aroused (play with yourself, have an orgasm or two) the more aroused you are, the better the exercise will be.

If you normally kneel to give the blowjob – then kneel; if you lie down to do it, then lie down. Put the toy into your mouth and begin to work it down your throat. Take a little at a time – down and then back out; down and then back out. Slowly, increasing the depth of the toy. If you feel like you are going to gag, then try to relax, flatten your tongue and remember to BREATHE! The more saliva you work into your mouth, the better! The slicker the toy, the better it will slide in and out of your throat.

RELAXATION and CONFIDENCE are the keys to learning to Deepthroat! When you are relaxed, your tongue and cheeks relax. If you are tense, the toy will not go down your throat! Keep working the toy in and out and further down until you feel it passing your tonsils – then you know you have hit pay dirt! You continue to breathe out of your nose once it gets far enough down your throat to close off your windpipe. Take the toy in and out until you get confident enough to leave it down longer.

This might take you a while to learn – hell, it might take you a long time to just get the toy TO your tonsil level – but do not give up! The more you do it, the better you will get.

TRICKS OF THE TRADE
    There are ways to make this process a little easier if you find that you are having trouble with this exercise.

Extending your throat – Getting Tipsy– In case you never noticed this about yourself – your throat is not really curved, but straight. Your mouth and throat come together at kind of a sharp L-curve – at least when you are sitting straight up. A man’s penis is straight, but bends a little too. The combination of an L-shaped bend and a straight object going together doesn’t really make sense! It is sort of like trying to shove a straight stick down an L-shaped pipe. In order to perfect Deepthroating, you must learn how to reshape your throat to accept the penis – to get the mouth and the throat to “line up”. How do you do this? Well, if you have ever watched ER or any other medical show and seen how they TIP the head back to put the intubation tube in – you will get the idea.

The easiest way to learn this concept is to lie on your back on your bed, then move your head to the edge and let it naturally fall over the edge! This will provide a much more natural alignment for your toy to extend into your throat. So, while in this position, take your toy and start to move it down into your throat. You should find that it slides down much easier in this position. This is an excellent way to begin.

If you can’t handle being upside down – hey, I understand, I get dizzy too – then you will have to try and force that position by consciously tipping your head back. For me, Deepthroating has become easy in any position because I know that when I begin I have to have my head tipped back. So, if I am on the top, with my hubby lying down, I hover over him and tip my head back as I accept his penis into my throat.

Or, if I am kneeling at his feet I take his penis in my hands and as I get it further down to my throat I tip my head back. This makes it much easier to accept. Whatever position you like to give a blowjob in, it is possible to tilt your head back. Even the famous and popular 69 positions. Use a pillow to put under your neck if YOU are on bottom – this way you can extend your head back. The hardest way to Deepthroat is probably during a 69 with the woman on top – but believe me, you can learn how to do that too – just remember to relax and extend your neck as much as you can to get his penis all the way in.

Don’t hold your breath – While you have the toy down your throat it will seem – especially at first – that you can’t breathe. When you give a normal blowjob you use a combination of your nose and mouth to breathe. When you are Deepthroating, you must learn to breathe out of your nose more. This seems unnatural at first, because our natural instinct when something is shoved into our throat is to gag and hold our breath or to cough.

So, one of the most important techniques to learn is how to breathe while doing the Deepthroat. Here are some pointers: when the toy goes into your throat and pushes past the tonsils – DO NOT PANIC. Simply hold your breath for the few seconds that it is blocking your airway. Then, when you pull out the toy, take a breath – from your mouth. Not only will this give you greater breathing, but the warm, hot air on your man’s penis will excite him tremendously!

In time you will learn how to pattern your breathing with the rhythm of the insertion and it won’t feel so much like you are suffocating! To do this, just repeatedly swallow the toy in and out and practice the breathing as you go. Once you can successfully get the toy down into your throat and continue breathing without gagging – you are ready to advance to a real penis.

Getting over the Gag: If you are a “gagger” – meaning every time something goes into your throat you gag – the mission is to defeat the gag reflex. It is called a “reflex” because the throat wants to expel items which are closing off the windpipe – it is a survival instinct. However, you can overcome this reflex by learning to relax and concentrate on what you are doing. If you are breathing and relaxed the gag reflex will not be so bad.

There really are no super secrets to eliminating or overcoming the gag reflex – simply mind over matter and practice. Therefore, the best way to overcome it is to continually force yourself to accept the toy down your throat. Each time it should get much easier and much better to do. Eventually, your gag reflex will barely be noticeable when giving oral sex. One final tip to overcoming this obstacle is to be aroused! The more aroused and willing we are to pleasure our partner, the easier it is to accomplish this.

Once you have successfully mastered oral lovin’ with your toy (or banana) then it is time to try this on your man! Make sure he is willing (like he wouldn’t be) to be patient and let you run the show. Many men get SO excited at the prospect of Deepthroating that they grab the back of your head and push you down – this will make you panic, and won’t end up well for either of you! So please ladies – WARN your man to let YOU run the show – no grabbing the hair or pushing your head – you can save that for later when you have mastered the technique!

Remember that giving oral lovin’ to your man is MUCH easier than on a banana or a toy because a penis bends, moves, and gives a little where a toy DOESN’T. Begin by kissing and licking your man’s prized possession like you are loving every moment (and you SHOULD be!) Lick up and down the shaft – being sure to get a lot of saliva around the shaft and head. Use your hands to increase the sensations. Suck the end like a straw and gently suck his penis into your mouth. Go SLOW, take your time and once you have sufficiently worked him into a frenzy with your personalized blowjob techniques – begin to suck him into your throat.

Just as you did to the toy – use your hands to hold his penis and bring him down into your throat slowly – remember to breathe and to only put him in a little at a time – working into the full Deepthroat. For first timers I suggest that you do not leave him in your throat too long – bring him in and let him out. Remembering to relax your throat, flatten you tongue and ALWAYS suck harder on the way out of your throat.

If you can’t get him all the way into your throat – DO NOT WORRY – just try again next time. Believe me, your man will love you for trying and the blowjob he is getting is better than no blowjob at all!

FINAL THOUGHTS
    While Deepthroating is one of the most intense sensations for a man (so I have heard) if you can’t do it despite trying and employing my techniques – don’t worry! Your man will love your efforts and he will be horny and happy because you at least tried.

Keep trying and you will succeed – the mantra of every parent or mentor. Well, think of me as your Deepthroating Mentor – keep trying, you WILL succeed! Trying is definitely more than half the fun – and the reward your man will give you for your efforts of success will amply pay you back for all your practice. In fact, I think my next article will be just for the men – “Pleasing the P: How to Perform KILLER Cunnilingus!”

Until then, happy playing and practicing….have FUN!!!

Hope this helps you some!!!
    I guess I have always been lucky though since I have never really had much of a gag reflux.

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Practice, Practice, Practice.

8. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Man that was like dick sucking 101 :) Thank you though!!!!

9. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

I use to be able to after I had my tonsils out :D and Dh love love love it BUT they warned me (yup the surgeon) that after 1 1/2 -2 years I would get my gag reflex back, I would gag like crazy BOY was he right LOL

10. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

How convenient. We've just been on this same matter with my girlfriend and she as well has difficulties trying get it all in without the gag reflex. She got successfully in once or twice and it felt real good. There has been a bunch of really good tips that we'll need check with more thought later on. (Now she's already gone to bed and it's best for me to hurry after her if I wish to get any goodies ;))

11. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Glad to bring it up then hey maybe we can both become master deep throaters:dgrin

12. Kanto

Kanto Member

This would make a great bit of dialogue for a commercial:

Scene: mom and daughter sit on the bank of a pond, talking.

daughter: Mom, I'm not very good at deep throating and I have a terrible gag reflux. Any ideas on how to help me get over this?

mom: That's easy honey, I just take Throatitall.

Narrator: Just one Throatitall eliminates gag reflex for up to six hours! Perfect for your well hung man, or several less well hung ones. Throatitall is not for everyone. Do not take Throatitall if you experience migranes, flu-like symptoms, or are trying to become pregnant. If you're trying to get pregnant and still giving blowjobs, good luck with that. Throatitall does not protect against STDs, or make political BS any easier to swallow.

13. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

:rofl that was the best I think I have ever heard!!!! I think I just might love you:bow

14. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

Thats my favorite part right there.:lol

15. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

You must work in the marketing or medical industry! :lol One of the best damn things I've read on SF in a long time!

16. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

With husband #1

then husband #2

Husband #3

And then boyfriend. :lol

17. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

:rofl ...Laughing my arse off.

19. Katprr

Katprr New Member

OMG ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you I need a good laugh this morning!

20. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

thats a whole lot of deep throating!!! LOL (not sure of I need that much practice :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.