Deep Throat

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Silverfox, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Silverfox

Gold Member

This topic was discussed about 18 months ago, but I thought I'd bring it up for discussion again.

This is for people who suck cocks. Do you think you're born with the ability to take a full cock, or do you think it's something that can be learned. I have something to throw in depending on how this conversation goes.

2. hotroddennis

I think your born with the ability,you just have to learn how to use it

3. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

honestly, I think it can be learned. hahaha. Cause when i first started sucking dick, it took me a while to figure out how, what feels good, and all that shit. now i can deep throat, it just takes some practice.

4. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

when me and the wifey got together she said she didnt do oral . now i love oral and this shocked me a bit so i said neither do i looked dead in her eyes when i said it lol she was like you dont i said nope i dont do anything you dont babe lmao needless to say after i tounge shoveled her the 1 st time she was on it had to teach her how to deep throat so its definetly learned lmao she has never blown anyone but me so she says but hell who knows lmao im a gulliable dude to lmao

Destinyawaits and Silverfox like this.
  5. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

I don't know if I really learned or I just switched to a smaller partner but either way I couldn't before and now I can.

I gotta admit it is so much easier to please a bigger guy though. Average dicks are no fun for mouths IMO. Amazing for sex but boring for sucking.

6. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Its something that I learned to master! Lots of arduous practice and a very patient partner that put up with my obsession with being able to dt. The poor guy had blow job after blow job until I finally got it right!!

7. Silverfox

Gold Member

I'm sure he was happy to volunteer.

xeniadraven likes this.
  8. Silverfox

Gold Member

Destinyawaits likes this.
  9. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

Speaking for my GF, because she doesn't log on here anymore...It's learned, ...sluttyfairy couldn't get half of me when we met. I have the scar on my cock from her trying over and over to get more of me down.. After several months, she could take me all the way. And since conquering me, conquered a guy with 9"... And I've seen her take a 10" dildo all the way down. ( video was on here , somewhere )... So uh, yeah, it just takes practice....

alwaystry likes this.
  11. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

its learned...u just have to tame ur gag reflex which is easy if u enjoy the feeling of cock in ur mouth.

12. minskminx

Gold Member

I agree it can be learned. In the beginning I could not take much in about 3 inches. After lots of practice I can take 5 - 6 inches. Practice is the correct word because I did really practice on a dildo until I could do it much better. It's much better than piano practice especially if you rub your pussy at the same time. :)

13. hotroddennis

that poor sob lol

14. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I saw a "product" that numbs your throat which makes it easier to take more in at a time.

Sounded interesting.

Destinyawaits likes this.
  15. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I believe that's along the lines what I found. I'd rather use an over the counter sore throat spray

Destinyawaits and hotroddennis like this.
  16. Silverfox

Gold Member

Crap, what happened to my post. I was editing it, now it's gone. Oh well. So, Honey, are you saying you'd rather use the sore throat spray or the spray specifically sold for deepthroating? I'm short on data here?

17. Silverfox

Gold Member

Another thought, I wonder if it numbs the guy's cock?

Destinyawaits and Mittimer like this.
  18. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Sore throat spray.... FDA approved!!!

Destinyawaits, Silverfox and Mittimer like this.
  19. Mittimer

Gold Member

I can deep throat easily, normally without problem, unless of course my guy decides to bounce his dick around by tensing up while in my throat, then it's gagsville. The throat spray you lot are talking about is called "good head" spray and comes in cherry. I'm not sure if it comes in any other flavor. I got it because my man and I were going to play with another gent who wanted to try oral on a man but had a terrible gag reflex. This later turned into me trying it out for shits and giggles.

Yes, dear all things holy, it does work. It numbed my lips, my tongue, my throat..everything. It did not numb mr mittimer's cock though, so don't worry about that.

I understand the worry about the FDA approved throat spray vs novelty spray for oral but the oral based sprays work so much better and for much longer. I've actually used it when having a sore or itchy throat lol.

CreamyJustice and Country_Lily like this.
  20. Silverfox

Gold Member

I realized later that I'd posted a link to a British online sex site that sells Good Head. It' by Doc Johnson, so I'm sure for those in other countries, it's available. I should review my own threads occasionally.

Mitt, a personal question please? Was it worth numbing your whole mouth and throat to take a cock all the way? Was it successful for your playmate?