Deep Throat - How to do it without Gagging!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Bella, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Bella

Bella Gold Member

I read this & thought it was interesting, so I thought I would share!!
    Remember, practice makes perfect!! :p
    Bella

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One of the first things you encounter when you first start to suck a penis is a gag reflex. Most men seem to want to force their penis down your throat as far as they can get it. Particularly at the moment when they cum!

Consider for a moment that the average length of your oral cavity is three to three and a half inches while the average Caucasian penis length is five to five and a half inches. The laws of nature would seem to dictate that getting all that penis into your mouth is an impossibility. However - It can be done!

If you understand your anatomy you will begin to understand the requirements that allow you to take his hard penis into your mouth and down your throat. The biggest obstacle to taking his entire penis down your throat is the fact that there is a bend of almost ninety degrees behind your tongue leading down into your throat. So the first thing to do is get the penis past that angle.

In order to practice this, get in a position where you can turn your head in such a way that your mouth and throat lie almost in a straight line. The best position to accomplish this is to lie on a bed so that your head is near the edge with your body sprawled across the bed so that your head is tipped sharply back. This position will put your mouth and throat nearly in a line and will allow your partner to approach you in such a way that insertion of his penis can be made so deeply that his pubic hair presses against your lips. The natural tendency of the body is to gag when a foreign object such as a deeply thrusting penis is being forced down your throat. You can overcome this tendency by completely relaxing your throat at the moment the insertion is made. It is equally important that you maintain this relaxation during the entire deep throating attempt.

Let him put his penis down your throat and hold it still while you find the most comfortable way to proceed. Because of your position you will not be able to move or to offer him any greater stimulation than simply keeping your mouth tightly closed around his throbbing penis. You will only be able to relax and take his penis in this way if you completely trust your partner. Your partner is in full control. He must initiate and maintain all the motion. This is the only exercise in which you relinquish your control of the situation to your partner. He will relish this for the simple fact that for the first time he can insert his penis as deeply down your throat as he wants to.

Now your partner begins an in and out movement that is just like fucking. He should start slowly, especially if this is a completely new experience for the two of you. After all, if he hurts you he cuts himself off from one of the great pleasures in life. His only other requirement during this exercise is to keep the motion in the same direction throughout this oral exercise, as there is simply no leeway for him to vary the motion from side to side.

One other word of caution. Don't let your partner get carried away at the moment he starts to cum. At that spectacular moment he will be able for the first time to thrust his penis all the way inside your oral cavity and that is the most important lesson of this exercise! His only other requirement during the exercise is to keep the motion in the same direction against your lips as he cums. Because of your position in bed you will not be faced with the problem of swallowing his cum. The reason is because he has gotten his penis BEYOND your gag reflex! So the good news - his cum will shoot directly into your stomach!

If both you and your partner understand what it is that you are trying to do, as well as the possible problems that may come up along the way, no harm or discomfort will happen to either of you.

It is possible that not everyone will learn the "deep throat" technique, but this inability does not make you any less a penissucker. You must allow your throat to relax completely while your partner is thrusting his penis this deeply down your throat. To do this long enough for your partner to completely get it off is very difficult and may require lots of practice.

It may be that you will be able to take your partner completely down your throat, but you will not be able to maintain proper relaxation of your throat until he shoots his load. Hopefully your partner will understand that this is not a rejection of him or of what he is offering you, and hopefully you do not stop here and think that you will never master the "deep throat" technique. Keep trying and communicate with each other. Practice makes perfect and it will be worth it!

Anyone have anything that they can add to this besides....practice, practice, practice??
  2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate Gold Member

This past Saturday night, my wife and I woke up and ended up doing "69". I fucked her with my tongue and licked her clit until she orgasmed while she sucked me. She decided to keep sucking my penis so I just stuck my tongue up her vagina and she kept sucking and licking me, making me cum in her mouth. She had me really deep in her mouth so apparently I ejaculated down her throat and, as always, she swallowed my semen. Afterwards, she drank a little water from the cup she keeps on the night stand to wash it down, I guess. We fell asleep in each others arms. I love to fall asleep with her wetness and scent still on my face and in my mouth! If she could female ejaculate, I would gladly swallow it! I'm getting hard sitting here thinking about it! Maybe it will happen again tonight!

3. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

Just reading this article made me gag :p If a guy asked for deep throating, I'd say, Honey, let me stuff a banana down your throat and then we'll talk. We have physical reflexes for a reason. It's just nuts to go to great lengths to bypass them in the name of sexual gratification, and even crazier to ask someone to attempt it for you. Kind of a power trip, seems like.
  4. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

I don't know. I would probably try the excercize mentioned, because I really like pleasuring my man, and I know he'd love having the control, as long as he was gentle with me. I trust him, and I know that if it became too uncomfy for me, he wouldn't mind stopping.
  5. Bella

Bella Gold Member

Maybe you'll get lucky! :p
    Bella
  6. Bella

Bella Gold Member

It seriously works; you should try it.
    Go slow at first & let your throat relax.
    Bella
  7. Bella

Bella Gold Member

I agree with you!
    If you have a good partner; why not give him pleasure??
    Variety is the spice of life!
    I don't mind trying new things to please my man as
    long as it is pleasure & not pain.
    Bella
  8. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

You are such a sweetheart. I look forward to reading others' accounts of their experience with this exercise.

I just have to ask: How do you breathe when you do this on your bf?
  9. Bella

Bella Gold Member

LMAO, not sure...but somehow I manage.
    Actually just started trying it out, but OMG...
    He LOVES it!!
    We try different things & if we enjoy them;
    we keep trying them!!! ;)
    Bella
  10. Jake424

Jake424 New Member

I have found it easiest when my wife lays on her back (on the bed) and hangs her head off the edge. This allows her mouth and throat to be lined up in a straight line, and she is also rather comfortable (all things considered).

Now, if she can take it down her throat, it should go in with little problem.

We started with that and have worked our way up. She is use to getting it down her throat now with no problems and can do it in any position.

Kind of cool.....(if you ask me)
  11. Bella

Bella Gold Member

It is cool & I enjoy it!
    Bella
  12. BustHer

BustHer New Member

Yes it does work, we tried for years at all the various angles until finally one night she was on top and it just went all the way down and now when we do it, it isnt a problem for her she can do it at any angle as far as I know. But keep in mind it was her who was always wanting more of me, I think it was a goal of hers to swallow me whole. I love it and no its not a power thing for me at all just more of a great thing for us both as she really loves oral. It use to get her hotter than any other thing I would do just walk up to her and offer her my dick. She would get sopping wet instantly.
  13. cherycooper

cherycooper New Member

you must like

It s easy You must take little to little. I like after suck a cock deeply playing with their sperm
  14. cherycooper

cherycooper New Member

I like to spit sperm in the ass of my girlfriend
  15. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

Since I know this is a difficult feat for most women, it just always makes me wonder if they're jumping through hoops to please, or do they really want to do it. I know there are many women who would put themselves in uncomfortable (or even painful) situations to keep a guy happy, and of course that isn't right. But I'm willing to entertain the notion that some women do these things because they honestly want to and honestly enjoy it. Pardon my skepticism. If I were a guy, I could never do it, no matter how badly my gf/partner/wife wanted to try it because I'd feel like an absolute shit if she gagged even a little. So I wonder why other guys don't feel the same way, but to each his (or her) own.
  16. PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose New Member

I want to try this with him but years ago I feel and broke my jaw. So I can't open very wide. Which sucks because I really like having his penis in my mouth. :mad :( If he pushes in anymore my mouth tends to get tired and then I will accidently hit him with my teeth. Not on purpose. :( :(

At the time of the incident, I was in my early teens (with braces) and I was going to this camp in another town. The teacher had all the students introduce themselves and I made it very clear to the teacher that I was afaird to stand in front of the class. So he made me go up there anyways. Next thing I knew I was laying on the floor with the teacher, the emts and the guy in charge of the camp. I hit my chin on a desk in front of me,then went down on the floor which caused me to break my jaw. :( When I got home. My dentist had to wire my mouth shut for 5 weeks (after the surgery). I looked like a chipmuck with my cheeks so swollen and all I could eat was soup and jello. After having my jaw wired shut I had to goto an Orthodonist to exercise my jaw. It still hurts in certain areas but otherwise I am fine. If it hadn't been for that asshole teacher. :mad :mad Then I could enjoy giving my SO all this pleasure. :brow :dgrin :(
  17. BustHer

BustHer New Member

Bluesy

I understand that some feel that this places the lady in a submissive role but from my perspective I believe this is a fem dom role. I have never in my life felt more vulnerable than when my dick is in my ladies mouth. I have to have total trust in that person to do it and with her I do. She honestly gets turned on by giving head. She has in the past told me she loved it and this is not something (deepthroating) that I have ever ask her to do or an any way pushed the idea on her.:bow All bow to the ladies for they are what we desire most......:dgrin
  18. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

Sorry, BustHer, I didn't mean to insinuate that your partner doesn't enjoy deep-throating. I was off on a tangent, speaking in general terms about no one in particular.

Nice sentiment! Say, while you're down there on your knees in a worshipful kind of mood... Uh, never mind ;)
  19. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    I've had a few women deep throat me, and it doesn't seem difficult at all. I've never ever asked for it, these casual lovers have just done it to me. Now I'm a reasonably well proportioned guy (around 7" by 6") and to see the young petite girl (21) I recently met during some overseas travels effortlessly take it all without any prompting, well! She also postioned herself such that I could see everything, which was her turn-on. She was dominating sex at that point, and I was submissive to her.

I think it's like anal sex, with practice and confidence it's easy and effortless. I'm sure that girls get a real power kick to take command of a man in such a way, and have all this masculine sex drive in the palm of their hands.
  20. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

I'm just asking out of curiosity: If a woman wanted to deep-throat you with a dildo, would you do it?