Deciding on a threesome

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by Watchmefuck0-0, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Watchmefuck0-0

Gold Member

My lady and I have discussed having a threesome or foursome in the future. It would be her, me and two other men. What are some tips you can give us?

2. cook74

Gold Member

In this situation it would be better if you were bi. Could be fun, good luck.;)

jt _couple2012 likes this.
  3. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Being "Bi" doesn't have anything to do with it. Not being a "homophobe" in a 3sum or 4sum situation IS a requirement.
    My husband and I participate in these type of activities, and my Husband is 100% straight.

4. cook74

Gold Member

:cool:
    I didn't say you need to be bi...

Just said that it would be better.:cool:

jt _couple2012 likes this.
  5. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

For us personally, it needs to be someone we know or have met and became friends with. (No Craigslist people....)

Make sure you and your S.O. have discussed this many times.....

Have some Good LUBE available. Lot's of it ;) :)

If you/she require they wear condoms - supply your own. Then you know they have not been tampered with.

Discuss boundaries with all participants beforehand.

Establish a "Safe word" between your girl & you.

That's all I can think of at the moment, I'll get back with you if/when others cum to mind.

(Plus once my husband @Love2BKinky and @Doitagain get to this thread they may have sum to add)

6. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

I agree with you, that's one of our biggest fantasies.;);)

7. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Talk....ALOT about possible scenerios and issues that could occur. Make sure there is Full disclosure on what both of you want out of it and what you won't do or don't want your partner to do. Make sure whoever is involved is on the same page. As much as the stranger fantasy can be hot there can many things that can go wrong or make it awkward. But involving good friends can cause serious issues down the line also.
    Craigslist is no good.
    My advice would be to join a reputable swingers site where people really have to give up a lot of info to join. Also maybe make it a paying subscription site to weed out fakers and trolls and pic collectors.
    And remember. ...you or her cannot be "unfucked" so be prepared for the residual effects
    Seriously , communication is the key. Divulge everything little thing that you are thinking about when it comes to this.
    But if all is well and out there have fun! It is an amazing experience and you may find out things about yourself and your partners you never really thought about.

loves2ride likes this.
  8. Watchmefuck0-0

Gold Member

Good news! After we had sex today we talked a bit about the threesome idea and she wants to be double fucked in her own words!

loves2ride likes this.
  9. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Happy for you two! :)

Talk about it more and more to keep making sure it's All Good before hand and review all the tips above & be sure to cum up with a Safe Word!!!

Best to both of you!