Dear Diary

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Untamed, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Dear Diary

I thought I would finally make an entry as I actually had a fun night out with the girls last night. I went to a friends farewell party barely knew anyone there (Aside from the girls).

I walked up to the bar to buy me a drink and there was this handsome fella standing there by himself. He looked familiar but I couldn’t pin a name on him. I went outside to have a cigarette and then he followed me out.

He walked up to me and said “Hey aren’t you Candy from High School? I’m sure we were in home room together 4KB” I replied “Oh yeah, Daniel! How are you? I haven’t seen you in so long”

He said things were going all right with him and I said the same. We reminisced about funny times in classes that we took together then he revealed that he had a huge crush on me through all of his high school years. I was taken back a bit and said “Really? I’m flattered” then he told me about things he thought were cute that I used to do. We laughed.

I went to walk back in to join the girls on the dance floor. He kept on watching me and I started feeling all warm as the attraction for him grew inside of me. Everywhere I went his eyes followed me.

I told the girls I was going to go to the bathroom and as I made my towards the bathroom I looked around and he wasn’t anywhere. That’s when I felt someone breathing on the back of my neck. I instantly felt a shiver travel from my neck all the way down my body.

He put his on my waist, moved it slowly around to the front and spun me around. He brushed my hair away from over my face and said “You’re still as beautiful as back in High School” “Your eyes and the way you look at me make me want you so much.. come home with me tonight”

Tingling all over I let out a faint “okay I’m all yours”

I went to the bathroom and then returned to the dance floor where the girls were all bumpin’ and grindin’ with some guys they had coerced into dancing with them. I said to them “I’m tired I’m going to head off” they were too lost in the moment to complain about it and said “alright I’ll text you tomorrow”

I walked outside wondering where Daniel had gone and he was already sitting in his car waiting for me.

We arrived at his house, which wasn’t that far away. He led me inside as soon as we were in the door. My hands were around his neck and pulling him in close for our lips and tongues to caress one another’s.

Both of his hands were on my hips while we kissed passionately then he slowly brought them up to take off my shirt. We kissed some more while he skillfully unclasped my bra and I swiftly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans.

He then said “I have been dreaming about doing this with you for so long” that made me so hot for him I pushed him down on to the couch and straddled him. He cupped my breasts in his hands and licked each nipple so softly. His hands then moved from my breasts to underneath my skirt, which he lifted.

His fingers slid underneath my panties where he found my clit and started rubbing in a circle motion. I could feel his cock getting hard beneath his boxers I couldn’t take it any longer. I hopped off of him, lowered his boxers then threw them on the floor. Then hurriedly slid down my panties, which were now soaked through.

I got down on my knees and took hold of his rock hard cock in my hand. Stroking his cock gently I licked his balls. His moans drove me crazy so I brought my lips up to the tip of his cock and took it all in. Feeling him pulsate inside my mouth as I went up and down on his cock. After a little while I started to taste his pre cum and played with it on the tip of my tongue as I licked the tip of his cock.

He looked down at me and said “baby I want to kiss your lips and I want you to feel my cock deep inside you” I stood up and straddled him once again.

Slowly lowering myself down on top of his cock. Oh god once I felt him enter I let out an exasperated moan of pleasure. He had his hands on my ass and squeezed tightly as I bounced up and down. He pulled me in close and started licking my neck and my ears. God that drove me crazy.

That’s when he pulled my hair from behind me away from him and started licking my nipples vigorously. I could feel my pussy beginning to pulsate around his cock and myself getting even more wet.

I let out a loud cry and said “I’m going to cum” he let go of my hair and squeezed my ass tightly and started moving himself in and out of me even faster. I leaned in and kissed him then screamed “I’m cumming. I’m cumming.. oh god yes.. oh yeah” that’s when I felt his body tense up and he said “fuck yes bay I’m going to cum” he pulled out of my pussy and came all over my clit and all over my stomach.

Exhausted I flopped down on top of him and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

We laughed together and he said “well I guess it’s shower time” ;)

The shower was great I might add.. but Diary I’ll keep those details to myself .. hehe

2. Dont_know

Dont_know New Member

O____O damn...

3. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

Wow, great story. Sounds like a great night! BTW..very hot new avatar pic.

4. luvbug

Gold Member

HOLY SHIT!! You go girl!!!!

5. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Sounds like a awesome time from start to finish!

6. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Thanks for reading dudes and dudettes.

and TDA thanks for the compliment on my avatar much appreciated :)

7. Mobius

Mobius New Member

yeah definitely good hard making hot story:)

And nice avatar!

8. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Thanks Mobius!!! :)

9. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

LMAO I just re read it and there are a few spelling errors.. missing words... where was that feedback people???

Thank you for sparing my feelings :p

10. Mobius

Mobius New Member

It was just to HOT to notice spelling^^ and i dont do one handed spelling checks haha

11. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Sweet!!! lol

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hot tale; hope it really happened and if so then wishing you plenty of sequels.
    BTW, gutsy signature and not one I would contest......maaate!

13. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Just something that came from the depths of my mind. But if it went down.. that is definitely how it would go down :p

hahaha yeah mate!!! that little saying made me laugh.. thought I would make it my signature!!