Deal-Breakers

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barbwire, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I was chatting with a new guy pal today and asked him, "Can ya do that swivel thingy with your hips while you are fucking a pussy so it feels like your cock is a the mortal and it is a pestle?"

He said, "Not unless my ass in on a lazy susan."

After I finished laughing I told him that was a deal-breaker.

Although we were jesting, it got me to thinking about my DB list.

In no particular order they are : strong body odours/poor personal grooming, inability to eat me til I orgasm and alcohol addiction.

Is there a sexual deal-breaker for you? More than one? Please do tell!

#1 Barbwire, Jul 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  2. igor

Gold Member

I am with you on the body odor and personal grooming things. Inability to act interested in the action is another one.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

If you wont kiss during sex, look at me in the face or go until I cum. :)

4. Northside

Gold Member

I once dated a girl who seriously was covergirl beautiful. She seemed to never have a hair out of place, her clothes looked perfect even after working all day. I was actually scared to ask her out., she seemed too perfect. When we finally went to bed I found she had a few hairs around her nipples, and pubic hair going a few inches down her thighs. I couldn't stand sucking on hairy nips and dumped her. All my buds thought I was crazy. Now I won't date a chick with a better mustache than mine, or one who has more hair on her chest than me.

5. Lucky

Lucky New Member

I am not attracted to over made up women, too much makeup and it's a turn off. Also, they must have self esteme and act like they are enjoying it, if the are a limp noodle or insecure about trying things that is a turn off. Also, I don't like the ones who look at their watch because they have something else to do. Either they are into it or not.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

I like strong women too. Once in a while I momentarily I wish I didn't, but I do. I've been married to one for 26 years. I agree about the makeup too, but I don't know if it would be an immediate deal breaker... unless it was her way of trying to mask too much noodlish insecurity. If not, then I would at least try to get her to lighten up on the war paint.