Daytime gang bang

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cbrmale, Nov 10, 2012.

1. cbrmale

Gold Member

Carol & Candy's monthly gangbangs are a regular event, and when I have been in Sydney I have attended a few. The other day I got an invitation for a daytime gangbang with Carol only and it suited me because I could tie that in with something I had planned for the evening. I didn't think many would show up being a Friday and a working day, but the men kept arriving and Carol was looking a bit, um.

Eventually it was eleven men, so I started on the bed with Carol and a couple of other guys and when I was ready it was time to start the action. I knew that a lot of the ten other men were in the room and I knew that all were watching us (me), and even though I am a sexual exhibitionist this was a bit much. It was amazing that I came, and after I counted nine watching and some had brought chairs into the bedroom so it was all very comfortable for them. It seemed like some of the audience wanted to give me a round of applause. The tenth was in the other room talking with Carol's husband. I watched another guy for a bit before joining the conversation in the lounge. I don't mind being watched, but watching sex doesn't interest me that much. I did return to watch the next guy for a bit more but sex is sex after all.

It was good fun and I did enjoy it, and it gave me a high like it always does. I wonder how Carol felt after eleven?

Grampareg likes this.
  2. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

You posted in the wrong section. You should repost here. :D

3. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Eleven guys had sex with her while her husband was in the next room? Did he come in to watch? Did he get a turn? Oh did she have sex with two guys at a time? Did she cum with all eleven of you? Why where you so nervous? Was it because there was only guys in the room?

Is this a requirement if I move to Australia? :lol

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

BitchN, I live in Australia and I don't get to experience such excitement. :(

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

Answers are she has gang bangs every month and normally there are two women like I posted, but single women and couples are always welcome so sometimes there can be more women. Michael is used to all these men with his wife and is very laid back about it all, so he didn't go to the bedroom at all. We didn't do double penetration but she did oral sex on another guy for a while I fucked her.

I was nervous because of the size of the audience. In past gang bangs there might have been three or four in the bedroom watching us (me) but this was a large crowd right up close to the foot of the bed and I couldn't help but be aware of their presence. Like I originally posted some were impressed I could do it, and they probably attended past gang bangs and knew how difficult it can be to perform live in front of an audience. Hence my round of applause comment. Some actually congratulated me.

This is what it's about if anyone who lives in Australia wants to be part of the action:

[website removed]
    *moderator's comment*
    Due to the site having sex for sale (commercial content) I have to remove it under our rules......however, if any members would like to know more about this I'm sure cbrmale will PM you details and/or links as requested........sorry guys

Dragon Fire: CJ's (Carol's) year end party and gang bang is in two weeks and you can email her if you wish to attend. You can participate or just watch as takes your fancy. Last year's party had about 30 men and six or seven women, and I guarantee you will never see or be part of so much sex ever again. It's worth going just to watch, even if you have no desire to play. And when Carol and Candy get together - well!

#5 cbrmale, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
    Grampareg likes this.
  6. BitchN

BitchN New Member

And here I was thinking everyone over there had an excited live cbrmale....:eyes

Now I'm not sure if I want to move or not...

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Well apparently I can if I'm prepared to travel. But with my responsibilities I doubt if it's likely. It's a major task to visit my dad 2 hours drive away, let alone travel interstate for an orgy.

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

There are another couple in Wollongong who do semi-regular gang bangs, and some couples advertise one-off gang bangs on the swingers website where I have my profile for couples threesomes. I was interested in the concept of gang bangs and read interviews and survey results of several women who do them regularly. Generally they fantasise about a gang bang, try one, get immense pleasure and continue to have them. These women come from all walks of life with the only common element being they are hypersexual. Certainly CJ is as normal a woman as you're ever likely to meet, until the time for action.

Most of the men get as much or more pleasure from watching the sex as anything else. Some men get hard and come with amazing ease, some struggle to get hard and / or come but get there eventually, and some try the best they can but just don't get hard at all. I'm not quite hard with amazing ease but it's never been a problem for me. By observation the men who do get hard easily typically aren't much interested in watching . At the year end gang bang last year I was surprised that you could find several women in Sydney who wanted to be randomly fucked by strangers in this manner, and for our American friends they may be surprised that this is mostly or exclusively unprotected (no condoms). Some men do use condoms, most don't, and the women, be they one or several, prefer not to have condoms either.

9. redfish961

redfish961 New Member

Just out of curiousity, are you always first?

If not, I take it you have no issue with a "milkshake" in the event your are 4th, 5th, or 6th down the line?

10. BitchN

BitchN New Member

It would also suck if you drove all that way and you wasn't sexually attracted to any one there.....

I know couples that are in a Key Club, they meet once a month. But of all the couples (that I know) there might be one guy I would even consider having sex with, but you don't get a choice. I would freak if it was some of the others :eek

11. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Cbrmale I think you need the American woman to turn your ass pink:spank

Wear a condom!!

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

None are big enough apparently!

13. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

BitchN - We have a retirement community here in Florida that is known throughtout the US for their key parties. They also made the news for their high rate of STD's for the age group 55 and over.

Seniors STDs rise: Seniors STDs rise with active sex lives - Orlando Sentinel

14. BitchN

BitchN New Member

What is it with that age group and no condoms? They realize they are going to die one day so WTH? You would think they would be more careful, well any age group should be more careful, if not for themselves then at least for their partners or future partners.
    Do you know how specific the key club in your area is at choosing members?
    I know that this key club is extremely specific on choosing couples. I just assumed they would check for STI or STD before you could join. :shrug