David Carradine dies at 72 (auto-erotica)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hot Wheels, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

:eek What is it with these people?
    Michael Hutchence ( INXS ) all over again......:uhh:

US actor David Carradine may have accidentally hanged himself while performing a dangerous sex act, British newspapers report.

Carradine, star of 1970s TV series Kung Fu and the Kill Bill movies, was found dead in a Bangkok hotel room yesterday in what Thai police initially said was a suicide, but now suspect to be a tragic mishap.

Police said 72-year-old Carradine was found with lengths of cord wrapped around his neck and other parts of his body, including his genitals.

The revelations have prompted speculation the actor died while attempting erotic asphyxiation, a practice that causes sexual arousal by depriving the brain of oxygen.

"A rope was attached to his neck and also to his penis," a police officer was quoted in The Sun as saying.

Earlier, local media reported Carradine was found "half-naked" by a maid at the upmarket Nai Lert Park hotel.

The US embassy in the Thai capital confirmed the death of Carradine, who was in Thailand to shoot a film called Stretch.

"He was found in his hotel room in Bangkok but the cause of death has not yet been established," an embassy official told AFP.

Carradine's manager Chuck Binder described the death as "accidental".

Police said Carradine's body was found around 11:30am local time yesterday (2.30pm AEST) hanging by his neck in the closet of his hotel room.

An initial report suggested he had been dead at least 12 hours.

Local police officer Pirom Janthapirom said security cameras showed no-one else going in or out of Carradine's room.

"There is no trace of fighting in the hotel room and the room was locked from inside," he said, adding there was no sign of bruising on the deceased's body.

"We are investigating from where he got the rope because it does not seem it was from the hotel", and all of the actor's personal belongings "were intact", Pirom said.

Subsequent reports stated it appeared Carradine had used cord taken from curtains in his room.

The producer of Stretch, French firm MK2, said the death came just three days before the end of filming for the movie.

"The Carradine family is devastated by the news of David's passing," said Julie Nathanson, a spokeswoman for the actor?s agency.

"There will be no further comment until more information can be confirmed."

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

So auto-erotic asphyxiation means he was doing it to himself...Jeez, didn't we learn anything from the sad example of Michael Hutchence?

I guess for some of these celebrities regular sex just doesn't do it for them anymore. :shrug:

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Makes you wonder if this would qualify someone for a possible "Darwin" award?:uhh:

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

D'Oh. I was a fan. *sigh*

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

AHEM! It occurs to me, Mister Hot Wheels, that you have no right to be flapping your gums about how Mr. Carradine may have died.

Aren't you the feller that almost cracked his skull open trying to get a money shot for some red hot American poontang that he met online?

In case you try to deny my claim, I give you Exibit "A"

http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=14496&page=2

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Famous last words........ HEY WATCH THIS!

7. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Well....um....yeah:ugh....but but but....at least I didn't get found with a cord around my willy and tied to my neck:uhh:

#7 Hot Wheels, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2009