Daughter's friend

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Alwayslearningsex, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I wrote my adventures, and a couple of made up stories. This one will remain in the made up category although that cutie is pretty tempting. She says I am nice and likes me and she comes over when I see my daughter, so here the story takes shape

I am visiting my daughter who just got a new place but missing some furniture, I stay at a motel for now but I will help her get more stuff and I will also be able to stay there overnight.
    We are enjoying an ice cream at a park bench when her friend arrives. The girls hug and my daughter asks "Dad, you remember Sarah?" Of course I do (I met her a few times already) then without shyness she gives me a big hug. When a girl has her boobs against me for a hug, well, that's no shyness.
    The boob guy in me wants more, but the dad in me says HANDS OFF. She's quite old enough but .......

We enjoy some mini-golf and the girls laugh at how bad they suck at it but sometimes I give them some tips. At the end of the game Sarah asks if she can call me Dad. "Sure" then she says "Thanks Dads for the tips" and hugs me, again her breasts pressed on my ribs. She seems to time it when my daughter is not looking, or in a way she can't see although it could be innocent, until one time she asks me to hold her phone so she can tie her shoe lace. It looks like she wanted me to see her cleavage, then when she got back up she is red in the face. Later on at the movies, to confirm my suspicions, she tells me the movie will be fun she while holding my arm, squishing her boob against it. She is not wearing a padded bra, so I know her nipple is kind of hard and the look on her face is not innocent. The bugger gave me a hard on but luckily it doesn't show. I control my breathing, my heartbeat went right up along with my cock.

At end of the evening I need to rest, I had travelled a fair bit to get over there for the visit so my daughter drives me to the motel after we all hop in. Sarah asked my daughter to drive her back home after dropping me off. Time for a shower, but also trying to decide if I will relieve myself before or after the shower; I can't stop thinking about Sarah's boobs squished against me and I wo won't be able to go to sleep that way.
    Feeling gross I decide to shower; I can do it in the shower of after.
    After the shower I turn the TV on to distract myself while preparing a few things, and before my much needed session. Stroking slowly, it takes no time to drip precum again, thinking about what I could / would have done in different circumstances and I get interrupted by a knock on the door. Not expecting my daughter to come over I consider not opening the door but when there is a second knock I put something on and open the door. Sarah standing there, nervous and saying she needs to talk alone. Oh crap, now what.

Sitting on the bed, she says she wants advice for her boyfriend. He is away for work she says and she and she wants to surprise him when he comes back. Seeing my puzzled look she tells me she was hoping to get more tips from me, looking at her feet. Then she glanced up a couple of seconds before saying she wants to know how to give a blowjob. (WTF!? Awkward moment)
    "OK, I'm sure you can figure this out by yourself, it's like licking a lollipop."
    "Yeah, but there must be more to it" so I think "fuck it" and I start telling Sarah a few tricks.
    "And this will make him cum, right?" and I assure her it should then she says she is self-conscious about it. Then I tell her just to let him watch, he will be turned on and happy to get a BJ.
    When she asks how I know all I can say is I'm a guy, he's a guy, I know"
    "Oh, it makes sense" she says and I catch her eyes go to my crotch before looking back up at me.

Her eyes sparkle and says I am so nice to her, she is embarrassed and will need to practice, again letting her eyes stare at my crotch a bit longer.

The thought of Sarah giving me a BJ brings me to full erection but in my silence she comes close to me in my chair and for a few moments we stare into each others' eyes and I feel her hand tentatively slide up my thigh until her middle fingertip reaches my cock. I can tell she is like me, her heart beating hard, nervous but wanting this moment to happen. As her fingertip starts caressing the base of my cock I place my hand on hers and hold it in place and when she goes from looking at our hands and back at me I guide her hand on my cock, pressing it in place.

She responded by trying to grab it better through my pants and reached to kiss me hard on the lips, breathing fast.

As we kissed and getting my cock caressed I placed my hands on her sides, slowly moving up to reach her breasts I know to be soft and big.

Her eyes went wide open for a second, closed them hard and placed my hands on them; giving a “mmmmmm!” that said YES PLEASE! and once I had my hands full she went back to my cock, working on undoing my pants but this time not as nervous.

To be continued

Mikey22 and danrb007 like this.
  2. arugula

Gold Member

Great scene....so hard now...please hurry up with the rest, lol!

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I just write more and I realize I keep going on what could happen in one encounter LOL
    I expected just a quick thing but here is more next.

4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I got up to allow Sarah to strip me and when she finally did she took it in her hand and said “Wow! It’s nice and big. I want it in me” while handling it, dripping precum. “I would love to all the same.” Her eyes lit up, looked at my cock and asked if I will eat her if she sucks my cock. “You DON’T need to ask me for this", I said with a smile. She just looked at me without speaking, holding my cock for a few seconds before she made up her mind to start sucking me, god I love those eyes!

At first Sarah was self-conscious until I told her how much it turns me on to watch her. She took pleasure looking at me looking at her and she loved receiving tips and feedback. “Tell me how it feels, do you like the way I look giving you a BJ?”
    “Just like I was wishing for!” She had to stop for a few seconds until her smile went away. “you ARE so nice, it makes me want to suck your cock” she said before resuming. After a couple of minutes I started breathing faster, making sounds.
    Sarah stopped and took me out of her mouth, she looked at me “Are you gonna cum?” Both nervous and excited.
    “Getting closer.” and she continued. I told her to go real slow and pay attention to how my cock feels in her hand. “It’s hard” she said, and I told her to keep paying attention as she brings me closer.
    When I did get closer and I started moaning she stopped again, “OMG! you feel bigger and harder” looking at it, pleased with her skills and results.
    “Oh wow! you are doing it so nice, it makes me want to cum so bad!” She had a little giggle and I felt her hand feeling my shaft, so hard and veins bulging feeling my cock hardest and making happy sounds until I became loud “Aaaaaah! I’m about to cum”

Sarah look at me with my cock still in her mouth, eyes big for a moment then she had an intense look on her face. After seconds that felt like forever I shot my load. It was so intense it felt like I grew bigger. She kept on going, “mmmmm, mmmm, mmmm” as she was taking my ejaculation in her mouth and when I was done she got back up, mouth closed full with my cum, breathing fast and excited, maybe a bit nervous. I told her she can spit but instead she looked at me watch her swallow, shocked but proud. “OMG I did it!” excited, eyes big, then she went back for more sucking. I told her it tickles as hell and she kept sliding her lips up and down around my cock, giggling. Holy fuck, we discovered a blowjob lover, and she kept going until I told her I may not be able to fuck her later on if she kept this up. Sarah immediately took my cock out of her mouth, half serious and half playful, rubbing her cheek against the length of the shaft. “I will stop only because I WANT your cock to fuck me later”

Next I got up and helped her up close to me to whisper she was getting her turn. “I never had that done to me either.” Sarah said.
    "We will change that real soon" then we both got busy stripping her.
    She was shaved below “I shaved thinking about you this morning, I never did this before, I don't understand LOL, you put a spell on me”
    Once naked and on the bed I got on top of her to caress and kiss her. She responded with her whole body, taking the moment in and I went down to suck her nipples, making them hard again, squeezing and fondling the flesh around them. She was enjoying the attention until I bit her nipple gently, then she went “Ooooooh yes yes, more, and a bit harder” I would never refuse that, she got plenty.
    By the time I started working my way down, Sarah’s body was so wanting it. As I kissed her tummy it was fluttering, she was already making sounds and she had gooseflesh all over.

Once I got to her pussy she was already so wet. When I commented on it she said "I don’t know …. I was already wanting, and giving you a blowjob got me wetter and throbbing." Sarah was such an open book telling me all those things.
    I figured I would go easy for the first time. Hell, I was already looking forward to more with her but no guarantee of that. Kissing lightly all over, brushing my lips, gently pressing my lips, she spread her legs for me. Sarah was like butter, she gave me her whole body for me to do whatever I wanted with her.

I started licking all over lightly, avoiding her clit and I was telling her what I was up to. “Okay” is all she said and once in a while she would lift her head up to watch me. She said it felt nice, but nice was not enough for me, there was more to come.
    After a while of going soft I started making a “O” with my lips, pressing around her clit I had exposed. That was the start of things getting much better; from the way she responded. Licking and sucking all over, blowing warm air, Sarah was now breathing faster. The next time she looked at me I told her I love the way she tastes. She had no word back, they were not needed anyway.
    When my tongue gave her clit a long, slow, firm lick she felt she was ready, she knew she was going to orgasm soon and she wanted it soon. “Yes, yes, yes, fuck, make me cum this way, this is so gooooood”

“Let me show you what happens when take your time.....” She started saying something but stopped herself, taking my head in her hands, saying lots of things that let me know I was doing it right. (no, not done yet)

Mikey22 likes this.
  5. alex93977

Gold Member

More please :D

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

There is more .....

alex93977 likes this.
  7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I kept Sarah close to orgasm and she was making lots of noise, saying lots of words and when I placed my mouth around her clit, sucking and licking it slowly: “HOLY FUUUCK! What are you doing to me?!” Ooooooh! Ooooh! Yesssss, oh yes more” trashing her hips around; I had to keep up with her.
    When I sensed she was about to have it I backed off; driving her crazy. “I promise to make you cum next time.”, her body seemed to vibrate from an orgasm raging to happen. I had never sensed anything like that before and it was turning me on incredibly.
    When I repeated the same clit sucking and licking she was rubbing her tummy, squeezing my head, gasping and finally her orgasm came. She did not say anything but from the way responded no words were needed, just the pleasures. I kept going until she stiffened up and pushed my head away then she took her face in her hands. “OMG OMG! I don’t think I can do that again!”
    “Let me prove you wrong” is all I said and her eyes went big "What?!" and she let her head fall back, willing and eager for more. This time I went for her g-spot with my fingers.
    “what are you doing? …..” she thought she was getting more oral but knowing I had her best interests …. at hands, she let all of herself be all mine again.
    After some rubbing and exploring, I knew it was going to be good when Sarah went “Oooooh, yes, don’t stop” I didn’t for a while and rubbed inside her precious space. Her being a bit small inside, it was easy and fun the way she kept telling me I was working her like magic.
    After a few teasing caresses on her g-spot during the exploration I started giving it more attention.
    “Aaaaaa, oooooh YESSSSS, OMG!” Sarah said after lifting her head to see what I was doing.
    “This is your g-spot” and she asked me to keep doing what I was doing and take my time like the first time. I did just that and brought her to orgasm a bit quickly. Sarah was a bit shaken, out of breath and as she said she had IT (THE orgasm) I said there is more. “More?! Oh yes! give me MORE” and she laughed, her hands on her face again.
    This time it was jackpot time, I took my time and backed off when she got close a couple of times before joining with sucking and licking her clit. She arched her body before she looked up at me again “YESSSSS don’t stop ……. aaaaaw”
    After taking my time and backing off she said she was about to cum, moaning a lot, then I pressed my free palm against her lower tummy just above her pubic bone to sandwich her g-spot. Another big Ooooooh and a few seconds later she orgasmed in a big way. She trashed about and I had to move with her.
    After working through her orgasm she asked me to stop, she needed a break and she was shaking.
    She asked me to come beside her and when I got up I realized I was so turned on I dripped a fair amount of precum - no surprise here but seeing her eyes wet was a bit of a surprise.

After cuddling with her arms tight around me she felt compelled to tell me about her experiences so far: “He always rushes to give her orgasms, what you did was amazing. I wish he would do that.
    “Tell him, teach him” she looked at me and said she should and would.
    After some talking and running my fingers over her body softly she turned on her back and placed my hand on her breast while we talked some more. I could not resist sucking both a little so she pushed me on my back and got on top of me so I could not get her too hot again, her warm and soft body, her breasts on my chest, my arm around her. “I could go to sleep that way.” she said.

After a few quiet moments she looked and then at my cock, seeing I had dripped precum and half hard.
    She looked at me then kneeled on the bed, taking my cock in her hand, growing all hard and ready.
    “I just love your cock, I can’t wait ……, I feel the desire already” playing with it.
    “looks like we both want it in your nice pussy” I said and after a short pause she said she does, but before we do: “I just want to again a little first” and sucked me again for a little while.
    “mmm, all I know is I will want to make you cum with a BJ again” staring at it, serious, lustful. Any worse than that she would be drooling.
    “We want to do something else first? …..” I said and when I got on top of her she asked me to go slow, she wants to see it go in and didn’t want it to hurt. “I’m not that big, and you can always go on top if you want.” She considered it but thought otherwise: “I want to be a little selfish the first time” and saying she never got on top of a guy before. Mmmm, sex lessons fun is happening.
    She took my cock in her hand to guide it until the head was pushing in gently. I pushed my cock in inch by inch and when I was still I couldn’t help but lean in and kiss her lips that were soft and wanting, caress her soft breasts. Halfway in she commented it DID feel bigger, wrapping her hand around it.
    When it was time to slide the last of my cock in, she was holding my arms, her eyes were big as if saying YES GIVE IT TO ME PLEASE.

Once all in Sarah wrapped her legs around my back to keep me in deep for a little bit and while resting there feeling her small size and snugness I sucked and bit her nipples until I rolled on my back pulling Sarah on top; asking her to sit on me a bit. She eagerly got on her knees and slid up and down my cock slowly, placing my hands on her breasts then she let herself sink all the way down with her eyes closed, mouth open and sighing. Riding me deep, the look on her face was priceless but the pressure on the head reaching deep was become too much for my cock. Moaning a bit I lifted her a bit with my legs. “ohhh, I felt your cock move!” giggling. “I want to feel you twitch again.” To that I told Sarah she can be on top later on when I cum. Then looking serious, she asked if I would fuck her nice and slow. I rolled back on top of her saying I very much want to.

Mikey22 and alex93977 like this.
  8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

On a mini vacation, doing little things during the day but releasing the story in parts, it's long.
    I started with the idea of a quick naughty encounter doing each other but it kept flowing.
    So here is more.

alex93977 likes this.
  9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I got on top and slid my cock halfway in, started thrusting watching Sarah. I love those eyes, but I loved watching her with her eyes closed when I gave her deep thrusts just as much. After some regular thrusting I aimed my cock to rub her g-spot and after some time she got close to orgasm. This time it was her who asked me to slow down and delay her orgasm. I managed to last long enough by taking short pauses to bring her close a few times before she could not resist the desire anymore. Remembering my moves she placed my hand on her tummy to press on top of her g-spot before orgasming, and when it happened, it DID happen and she asked me to go fast seconds before. I placed her legs on my shoulders, grabbed her by the hips and kept rubbing the head against her g-spot. “YEEEEEEESSS!” She screamed and grabbed my hands as if trying my help me fuck her.

Soon I was grunting telling her I was close to cum. I kept going deep and hard. I felt this incredible throbbing and tingling and I got all stiff for a few seconds, moaning loudly and over the edge I kept going because I could not stop me ejaculation anymore.
    After my first squirts I did my best to keep thrusting deep until the end of my orgasm then I almost collapsed on Sarah. I placed her legs down again to take a rest and catch my breath, my balls tight and the shaft almost ticklish.
    She was taking long breaths, looking at me with satisfaction and said it was so good to cum from my cock before adding “I though I was going on top to make you cum” “I lost control, …… it was too much, and I didn’t want to stop what we had going”
    Happy with my response, “Okay, next time I will be on top.”
    “Oh really? A next time?” smiling at the thought as she got on top to sit on me and making me have her breasts again. I felt her wetness on me, probably some of my cum too.
    “You want a next time?” “Holy fuck Sarah, I think I will say YES”
    “If you are okay I can spend the night here, I will leave early enough so we don’t get caught.”
    It was past 2:00 am, so it was decided she was staying with me. We cuddled and again she put my hand on her breast saying she can’t get enough of my hands on her. Next thing I remember I woke up on my back, Sarah half on top of me, her nice long brown hair on my chest and her leg on me. I stroked her hair and didn’t move, enjoying the moment before falling asleep again.

I woke up with a hard on and when Sarah woke up she quickly became aware of it.
    One look at the clock and “Hey, we could have more fun before I go? Would you like a morning BJ or be fucked with me on top?”
    “Wow, I want it all but I let you decide. I just can com one time this morning.” “Since you are so nice to me I want to give you a blowjob and we can do the other things tonight. I will be thinking about tonight all day long”
    As I had become a bit soft she took the opportunity to take my entire cock in her mouth until it got fully erect and forced her to let some out. “Aaaargh” she gagged, laughing, “I can’t take your hard cock all the way in. I would like if you made me feel like a bad girl”

I stood up and grabbed her head, had her take my balls in her hand, and I fucked her mouth while letting her be in control. She was, and she made herself gag a few times to try how deep she could go. Every time she did she looked up at me with a smile asking how it was, her eyes watery from forcing herself to swallow more of my cock. She thrived on hearing me tell her how I loved all she did. Sarah truly was trusting and an open book with me.

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

She made me sit and knelt between my legs: “My turn, tell me how to make me please your cock” holding it against her cheek. “I want you to make me your cock lover right now”
    “Don’t just suck my cock, take it in your hand like you own it, watching you do is so sexy.” She eagerly but softly wrapped her hand around the shaft, stroking me slowly, she licked the precum that dripped out and ready for what I would ask her to do.
    “Suck me soft and slow as if you are making love to it; let me feel everything“
    Going slow and grabbing my balls with her other hand, she made me twitch and I let a moan out. She went “Mmmmmm!” and smiled, her eyes twinkling. In the process she kept trying to take me deeper; placing a finger on the shaft as a gauge how deep she went, trying deeper than before.
    “Fondle and squeeze my balls in your hand” and she did, her lips around the head and looking at me. Each response of pleasure from me got her giggling and more eager. “This time put your teeth past the head, and bite the shaft.” And I told her how hard to bite.
    That made my cock tingle and twitch” “Mmmmm! You leak lots, you taste yummy”
    “I will do it the same way you did for me last night” Like she said she brought me close a few times, stopping when I told her to. Sarah told me she was so turned on this was making her wet and throbbing down there. “I will need to make you cum after you are done”
    She gave mea happy “dirty” look with a smile wrapped around my cock, nodding her head and wanting her turn too.
    When she “decided” it was time to let me ejaculate I was already breathing hard and moaning.
    I got louder, felt my balls get tighter and I told her I was about to cum.
    “Tell me how you want me to make you cum.” She said before going back to it.
    Between gasps “Squeeze the base of the shaft, slide your lips on the head SLOWLY, make your lips a bit tighter on the head. Squeeze the balls a bit when I cum” As she did the sensations grew stronger agonizingly slow, making me pant a lot.
    When she held my balls in a squeeze it finally came and I threw my head back, screaming and curling my toes. Holy shit my cock felt like it got bigger and a jolt of tingling travelled down my legs. Sarah was making sounds as if she was having mini orgasms in her mouth.
    When I looked at Sarah again her eyes were big in reaction to how intense she made me orgasm.

Done ejaculating she relaxed her squeeze and pressure on the head, sucking until I asked her to stop. Holding the tender and throbbing shaft she slid her lips off the head and swallowed my cum then breathed as if she had been under water a while before resuming the slow sucking me slow looking at me. Oh those eyes! If I could have orgasmed again this would have been the moment. The look on my face got her own to light up, she knew she did it a lot better than she had hoped.
    After leaving the head alone she asked “You are really giving me a turn too before I go?” when I said YES she hurried on her back to selfishly enjoy her moment.

Holy fuck! She was so wet her juice had run halfway down her thigh. I made her orgasm three times before we had to stop and I didn’t want to give her the big ones because she had to go and needed to use her legs.
    After we showered while kissing and touching each other, we got ready. Before going out the door she backed herself against me and placed my hands on her breasts before reaching behind; her around my neck. “They’re yours, I love how you know how to make them feel good.”
    I caressed and fondled them until she had to leave, as she asked me to, feeling her nipples go hard. We stayed that way for a few minutes and she was moaning softly, her hands back on top of mine.
    Before leaving she faced me to have a passionate kiss before leaving. A few minutes later she texted me: “I so LOVED our time together!” With smilies and kisses; adding she is still horny.
    I replied I was too and said “see you later” and realigned my focus to today’s agenda.

alex93977 likes this.
  11. alex93977

Gold Member

So hot! Keep them coming! :)

12. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I texted my daughter to check if she was ready. As usual, she is not a morning person so she took a couple of minutes to reply she was going to get ready. I invited her out for breakfast, and I planned on arriving at her place to surprise her in an hour when she would be ready. When she opened the door she remarked I looked tired. I blamed it on the bed and the noise and she said “don’t worry dad, you will have a nice place to sleep on tonight.” all grown up now.
    After breakfast I suggested we do a few fun things in the day instead of shopping for hours on end, like go-karts, I could rent a bike and we go on the trails, etc. She liked the ideas and we did the fun things before the shopping. After returning the bike to her place and me returning the rental bike she texted Sarah telling her we will go shopping for the bed. “Dad, do you mind if Sarah comes along? I’d like a girl’s company for shopping” I was okay with it so they exchanged timings where to meet.

When she arrived at the store to meet my daughter they both greeted each other in that girly way they usually do. All I could do is chuckle, amused. Then Sarah said “Hi dad, how are you today?” giving me a hug.
    My daughter said “I told you Sarah likes you” …. Yeah, but she sure doesn’t know how.
    When my daughter finally found what she was looking for, we were all happy but shortly after Sarah gave me a look I knew to mean tonight’s plans were over with as I will spend the nights at her place. As if her wishes were answered, the sales woman told my daughter the delivery guys are on the road all day and unable to deliver until tomorrow morning; admittedly by our fault, we came to the store too late to allow for a same day delivery. Just one more day, no worries.

Later after supper Sarah said she had to go catch up on her sleep and left, after hugging both of us and jokingly calling me dad again, saying she needs to go to work the next day, she actually did. After walking and talking about different things in life it was time to go back to the room. I hugged my daughter when she dropped me off, promising to have a place for me tomorrow.

Once I got in the room I checked my phone and saw Sarah asked me to text her when I got back.
    I did and soon after she replied she was on her way. “I go on top this time” YOU BET! please do.

When she arrived she dropped her purse and threw herself on me, arms around my neck kissing, breasts squished against me, legs around me and tight against my cock growing hard. She stopped kissing saying it’s all for her and I told her I will show her how to make herself orgasm when on top. She took my pants off and took my hard on in her hand before kissing the length of the shaft and sucking a few seconds, then she got up and we both worked at stripping her, she could not and would not wait.
    After going on my back she straddled me and held my cock until it started going in. Again she made herself slide down slow with a smile, sexily biting her lip and closing her eyes.

After taking my full cock in she asked me what she has to do to make herself orgasm.
    I told her what to do and it took no time for Sarah to catch on, pleasuring herself while riding me. Then I joined in rubbing her clit with my thumb. Playing with her nipples with the other hand, she stopped for a moment to appreciate the extra sensations and continued with my cock rubbing her g-spot. It didn’t take long she came and unable to move for a few seconds, clearly she was not used to fuck this way.
    “OMG that was awesome, I think you made my boobs help it”, her wetness was spilling on me.

Sarah brought herself to orgasm with me helping working up her clit, then in the end she was able to give herself another one going deep. I felt her pussy orgasm around my shaft and my eyes went big, gasping I was about to cum. Sarah looked at me, at my expression and “Oooooh!” and kept still after having her orgasm. She closed her eyes and went “Aaaah, aaah, aaah” with her eyes closed and a smile while feeling my cock convulse inside her. “I LOVE it” she said and resumed riding me deep. It made me scream and she had another orgasm. She had a look of amazement, as she kept grinding her hips a few seconds longer. Next she bent down to kiss me, her hair on my cheeks, rubbing her nipples on my chest and asked “What will you do next?” knowing I was not done with her
    “Not telling you.” Liking the surprises, she went on her back and I just caressed her all before getting started.

I started with her clit using my hand and went for her breasts, sucking and biting them.
    After trying different things Sarah started having a good idea what she liked best and told me what to do to her and when I also pressed my mouth firmly on the breast I was sucking and biting on she grabbed my head and told me to keep going. A few seconds later she came, moaning, pushing her hips up to meet my hand. “Wow, you made the two connect!” referring to the sensations on her breast and clit. Even through her breast I felt her heartbeat increase.

With something in mind I slid my fingers inside, exploring slowly like the first time I did with her. After lots of teasing and exploration I gave her g-spot more attention and when she moaned I joined my thumb on her clit at the same time. “OOOOOOaaaaaaaah! Yes don’t stop!” I went slow and soft while sucking her breasts again as I never get tired of that, until she started getting more aroused. I increased the pressure everywhere and she arched her body a few seconds, and a moment later she arched up and stayed as she orgasmed again. The way her hands were moving and gripping my arm and shoulder I guessed she kind of lost control or got lost in her orgasm. I stopped only when she softened up and when I looked at her, her chest was heaving and she had a look like she didn’t know what just had happened.

Sarah pulled me close to her and it felt she was going to break my neck with her arms, “I think I’m gonna die from sex tonight, I thought my boobs were going to …. I don’t know, it felt too good. OMG what you did. I wish you could suck them and eat me at the same time”
    “Oooooh?” I said, getting another simple idea. “Ready to try something else?”
    Sarah didn’t know what to think and say, she only nodded with a smile, ready again.
    I placed my face between her legs and started giving her oral, my face quickly covered in her wetness, and when she started showing signs of an orgasm coming sometime I reached with both hands to play with her nipples; she placed her hands on mine in approval. When I started squeezing and pinching her nipples moderately she arched her body again, whimpered a “Aaaah” and gripped my wrists tight in surprise to her body’s sensations. “OMG you are insane, don’t stop” if insane is what I do, I am very guilty.

I repeated delaying her orgasms a couple of times and the first time she held her head saying “Holy shit you’re killing me”, with little laughs that made her belly bounce a bit. The times I stopped she was moaning, wanting me to keep going, and yet wanting to let it build up. When she said she couldn’t hold it off anymore again I pressed my mouth around her clit to suck it while rubbing my tongue on it, pinching her nipples that got a bit harder than they were.
    Sarah was moaning like she was in church it seemed; the only thing I felt was missing is my cock in her. When she thought it was what she could have I kept going, this time with one hand getting very wet. I had to kneel beside her to do these three things at once but every now and then I had to indulge myself sucking her nice breasts, biting them.

Sarah was ecstatic I worked long enough discover she could orgasm from breast play and she said I could have them all I want. Next she asked me to just keep doing that and play with her g-spot. I kept going to give her orgasms until my arm got tired and gave her more oral. I drove her body crazy, screaming, moaning, trashing as she came a few times.
    When I stopped I laid on my back beside Sarah and she got on top of me, her very wet pussy over my cock, just laying there and talking.
    During the conversation she said she was going to surprise her boyfriend and I said I hope she does, but right now I was what mattered to her. “Can you “not” have a girlfriend until you visit again?” close to my face and looking in my eyes.
    “My gosh! I don’t know what to say …… you may end up be very happy with your sweetie’s new skills, IF I end up having no one special we’ll see. One day at a time” and Sarah: “OK”
    “What else you have not done to me?”
    Thinking, I said “Using a vibrator I guess” and Sarah said she could have one when I come but I thought maybe she will maybe she won’t want us again, her boyfriend might surpass me and I may want to be with someone else. One day at a time I thought to myself.
    “Anything else?”
    “Well this is selfish but I will confess when I saw you that I would be happy to place my cock between your nice boobs” and I told her it’s a titfuck, making myself cum this way.
    A lot of amusement and surprise, Sarah got up and looked at me, pressing her breasts together then looking at the cleavage “You mean make yourself cum between this way ….” “Yeah, like I said it’s selfish but it feels so good”
    She put her finger on my lips to shut me up “Stop, you are too nice to me, I told you my boobies are YOURS always. I want to feel you fuck them, I want you to use me a little bit too” Straddling me, she felt my cock grow and smiled “mmmmm, I can tell you want it bad”
    after wiggling herself on my cock she got off me and asked how we can do this.
    I gave her options, on her back and feel my cum shoot on her neck and drip on the sides; sitting and feel me squirt on her chest and fill her cleavage and she can look. “I want to see your cock fuck my boobs” and hurriedly sat in place.

alex93977 likes this.
  13. alex93977

Gold Member

Damn! You had to leave it on a cliffhanger. :(

14. mugen69

Verified Gold Member

This is great im pre cummy as if i am sittiing with her

15. missbustalicious10

Gold Member

Good so far

16. missbustalicious10

Gold Member