dating

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Iceman, Jan 11, 2004.

1. Iceman

Iceman New Member

I'm recently dating this girl that I met - She just told me last night that she is into a little bit of kinky stuff in the bedroom. I'm just wondering what exactly she means by that, and if anyone can give me an idea of what to expect.

Thanks.

2. tsukassa

tsukassa New Member

she could mean anything from dominatrix, to roleplaying. or simply just something like body cremes or oils or even adventuros things like i dunna her wearing a dildo on you or anything like that. well hope this helps with your problem. ,tsukassa

3. Iceman

Iceman New Member

Hey thanks for the reply..

I will ask her but I'm waiting for the right moment to bring it up.. I don't think it's anything to crazy, I mean you never know but I just have a feeling it's something a little kinky. When she told me briefly, I didn't know what to think, different things were going through my head. I've heard about this stuff but never had my own relationship with it, kinda looking forward to learning more about. If anyone else has more information please let me know.

thanks.

#3 Iceman, Jan 12, 2004
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2004
  4. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

images-3.jpeg Sums dating up

12barblues likes this.
  5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Check it online too, but don't get too caught up ..... just to get a better idea.
    Also asking her seems best.

6. sagswing

Gold Member

Dude, SHE brought it up to you, she's clearly willing to at least talk about it. That is a "GOOD THING" so hit her up about it. Could mean anything but she is clearly not shy about the subject. Her willingness to communicate her desires so early is rare and needs to nurtured as so many relationships lack such communication. You are a lucky guy indeed!

Also, if you don't pull the thread further with her, she may decide you ain't ready to meet her needs and move on. IJS

There is a good chance here you are fixing to climb onto a fun ride! Good luck!

7. backcheck64

Gold Member

Like what's already been said, ask her. Some consider missionary with the lights on kinky, I've done it in a freshly dug grave and on an embalming table and in two churches, and still don't consider that really kinky. Does she want it doggie style or take a crap on your chest?