Dating disasters...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Hot Wheels, May 15, 2007.

1. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

After reading about loveit24/7's trials and tribulations since getting back into the dating game, I thought I'd share a story about one of my "disaster dates".....
    Few years back,a mate,myself and our girls came back to our cars after a movie in the city.
    We walk up and theres this dude sitting on the hood of Peter's brand new black Corvette,:eek
    Words were exchanged,then a bit of push and shove:yell
    Now that would have been ok if it had ended there, but his mates got involved,then I got involved, their girls got involved so our girls got dragged into it as well so then theres about 7 or so people brawling on the footpath and people were just walking by like it was a regular thing....couple of em' actually started cheering for the girls.....can you believe it!!!
    Ok, so we all got rounded up by the cops and down to the station to "sort it all out", well, all except the guy Pete smacked who got taken to the hospital with concussion.

But what really pissed me off was that I'd been hanging out for months to go out with this girl, she was just gorgeous,first date!!!
    and what happens.......
    She gets into a brawl,cops a black eye and some scratches, ruins $200 dress, gets hauled down to the police station in a paddy wagon, and then Ive got to take her home to her Christian parents at 2.30am (we were going to be home by midnight), Couldnt work out why I never saw her again :ugh
    All because some pr--k decided to sit on someone elses car!!!

2. equinox

equinox New Member

Haha, that sounds like an awesome and unique date to me; unfortunate that the girl didn't feel the same way. It would have been one thing if it were just the guys fighting while the girls sat back thinking "Ugh, this is the worst date ever", but the fact that she got involved would make me think it would be something you could both laugh about later down the line.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Man, that sucks HW. But I would have reacted the same way, there are some things you just DON'T do. Sitting on (or leaning against) someone else's car is one of them. :mad And a new Corvette?!? I'd be irate!!!

Sorry about the date though.

My worst wasn't really that bad, as I never was one for dating. I met this girl on the Internet. Talked online for a while, and really started to like her. We agreed to meet. So I took her out to supper, then for a drive, for a walk on the beach, and then back home. At the end of the night she revealed that she had lied about her age. She was actually 4 years younger than me. At this point, I didn't really care, as I knew it wasn't going to work out. She was quite immature and giggly, just not my type I guess. I told her, that she was a sweet girl, but that it just wasn't going to work. She seemed OK with it at the time.

Anyways, it wasn't long before she became a stalker. Calls all hours of the day and night. Stopping by my work & my home unannounced. She became a nightmare! She eventually faded away after a couple months. :ugh

4. loveit247

Gold Member

I have not had anything that bad thank god! Just boring naffs.