Dating Again...Ladies Question For Ya

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Snake21605, May 8, 2008.

1. Snake21605

Snake21605 New Member

OK me and my girlfriend of over 3 years are broken up, it has ended and I do not see us getting back together anytime soon. So, here I am single again and going to try and start to meet new women. I am now 19, soon to be 20 and I have a question for you ladies.

When the relationship is first starting, would you want to guy to make the first move (outside of the standard kiss, I mean a move that gets a little more personal)? (assuming both parties are ready and comfortable in the sitation) or would you like him to let you make the first move? or...does it not matter?

This was one thing my ex-g/f told me sometime ago, she thought it would have been more 'romantic' had I made the first move. It wasn't I didn't want to, I just didn't want to make a mistake of moving to quick.

2. dazed-confused

dazed-confused New Member

99.999% of the time the answer will be the guy has to make the first move.

I've asked numerous girls this question, and only rarely have I ever heard a girl say that she would make the first move. Just go with the moment, if you're standing facing eachother relatively close and she gazes into your eyes for a few seconds with a degree of intensity, go for it. (assuming you're on a date)

3. cherrytomato

cherrytomato New Member

Yeah I would prefer the guy to make the first move, nothing hasty though. The guy making the first move takes the pressure off the girl yet it also allows them to be able to say no. I also agree with Dazed, go with the moment!

4. starberry

starberry New Member

love it when he makes the first move, but if a girl wants it shell usually go for it. well i do anyway