Date the girl of your dreams

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by jeney123, Mar 10, 2010.

1. jeney123

jeney123 New Member

I would like to get some good tips and ideas about dating. I need suggestions for a good and authentic internet site with quality advice and counseling. Any suggestions?

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Simply ask a girl out and if she agrees then treat her with due respect; no need to go Google searching the ins and outs, do and don't, why or wherefores.
    The simple things work, grand plans rarely do so relax and just be yourself.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

I'd bet internet dating looks a lot better on tv than it really is. But if I was going to try it I would go with one of the ones I see on tv frequently.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Welcome to the SF community!

If you are looking for quality advice and counseling, you've come to the right place. There are many men on this forum that have "been there, done that" and I'm sure you will get some real pearls of wisdom from them.

There aren't as many women here as men, but I'm sure they won't mind giving you a woman's take on things.

5. Jessica4u

Jessica4u New Member

Be straight ask your girl friend. You will get her. No need for long dating tips.

6. oldergentleman

oldergentleman New Member

I've dated a few women in my life, some do, some don't. It's all about communication! Sometimes words need not be spoken, it'll happen if both parties get the same vibs.