dangerous?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by nataleigh, May 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nataleigh

nataleigh New Member

recently this guy im flirting with called me dangerous.. and i asked "what do you mean dangerous?" and he said to not think about it your just dangerous... " so could any guy or girl out there can explain what thats supposed to mean? lol is it good bad.. or is he just trying to hide saying somethign else?

thankx. =)

2. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

Mmm... hard to tell. It depends what dangerous mean to HIM. Could be a good or a bad thing... What if you're "dangerous" because you can make I hopeless fall in love with you? ;)

3. nataleigh

nataleigh New Member

hmmmm.. well im not sure.. see it just started out as .. "i work with him he works with me" then we talked more and more and we became somewhat friends. then one night i had a dream about kissing him and the next day i told him because i thought it was a funny dream.. a lot more than me just kissing him was the dream ofcourse we laughed a little and i hinted about i wondered what it would be like to knwo what the real thing was .. like 1/2 jokinmg 1/2 serious.. then the next day he gave me a peck on the lips and went on his way.. welll lol. i was shocked i liked it and i was wondering why he did it.. (btw he didnt shy away form me or anything liek that it was still normal) then we were standing around alone the one day and i walked up to him close and went PERSONAL SPACE like as a jokeb/c we've done it before and he said "you knwo what happedn last time you were in my personal space lol" and i just said "no i dont what?" and then he just said i was dangerous? ..

4. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

Might just be scared that you like him and that he has reciprocal feelings toward you. Sucks that we all go the roundabout way for telling people how we really feel-authenticity is so valuable.

From the whole situation and context, it seems like you're dangerous in that you make him feel. I think he's interested in you...

5. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Hey Natty Girl,
    My take on a guy who usually says that means many different things..For example, if he's involved in a serious relationship, you could be tempting him PRETTY damn hard to step out on his partner...and such! Hence, you're dangerous!!

Maybe if you're in a serious relationship, you'd be dangerous if you'd have a jealous boyfriend who'd think you and he had a thang going on...

You just have to think about how he might have meant it!

You go with your bad self! Miss Dangerous Thang that you are! lol LOL

Vampie

6. nataleigh

nataleigh New Member

LOL thanx Vamp =) this is helping you guys thanx.. any more?

7. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

I wish I had some more...but I'm fresh out! LOL and you're welcome :p
    Vampie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.