[Ask a Girl] dangerous...

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by talldarknaverage, Jul 15, 2011.

1. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

I have often wondered about the strength of sexual attraction and our ability to keep it under control. I have also often mused that if women really knew what went on in a man's mind, they would never come within an arms length of any of us. I of course am not talking about deranged, perverted, lunatics, but men within the range of relative normalcy.

When I see an attractive woman my mind is at full throttle, it can be so frustrating, so much so that I often must just focus on other things. I told my girlfriend that she is lucky I don't just grab her and go crazy. She laughs..

We have some good sex.

Thoughts...

2. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

grab her and go crazy...

3. Trond

Gold Member

Right...

Odd thing is, I often have an extremely vivid imagination, but when I look at an attractive woman, I most often just enjoy the view. Sure, I might dream about her later, or it happens that I look at a picture of a naughty looking gal and start dreaming, but most often I just take pleasure in looking and take it in, be it a cute smile, a shapely butt, a nice cleavage or what not.

4. CosmicEye

Gold Member

^^ is that spam??

All men look at other women. All women look at other men. As long as you go home to the same person you have nothing to worry about.

5. Meee

Gold Member

It sounds like you need to be more dangerous.

6. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I agree to both comments.

Spam has been reported.

7. Trond

Gold Member

Huh? Not sure if I get that.

Anyway, what I meant to say is that I normally don't fantasize much about DOING stuff when I see a beautiful woman. I just love the sight. Notable exception being if the woman is deliberately teasing and trying to turn me on. :)

8. Meee

Gold Member

There were some replies that were random spam links and so on. They've been deleted.

9. talldarknaverage

I had better not get to be much more dangerous with an imagination like mine.

10. Meee

Gold Member

I was just responding to what you said about how you don't grab your girlfriend and go crazy. She wants you to be more dangerous. You can trust me--I'm her spokesperson.

11. htoad

htoad Active Member

It helps hat I have a wife who enjoys me focusing all of my sexual energy on her, and whose sexual mottos include "the best defense is a good offense". So I find other women attractive, but my thought pattern is more like "She's pretty. I wonder what Bunnie would look dressed like that. Let me go grab Bunnie".

I have always found so many woman to be attractive, if my mind went full throttle with them it would explode. :)

What I have found more surprising is the number of woman friends of ours who are pleasantly surprised when I say something that indicates I think that I have found them attractive. At times I've mentioned something to Bunnie, who relayed it onto them, and those women started acting more friendly to me, and making comments to Bunnie like "please tell Toad not to change his contacts prescription!" The most dangerous flirtations in my life started with me politely complimenting a woman, not knowing that it would trigger far more interest in me than I intended.

12. talldarknaverage

You do seem very trustworthy...hmm, when I get a hold of her this weekend..........

13. sinner

sinner New Member

As a friend of mine always says "I'm married, not dead." Looking is fine. Fantasizing is OK. Hey it even adds some spice sometimes to share that. Nothing better than sharing a decent chick flick with a hot sex scene and then getting it on.