Damsel in distress anyone? :)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Trond, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Trond

Gold Member

Sometimes, I feel today's sexual trends can be a bit cynical. Both men and women are often into force fantasies, rough sex, etc etc. I have to admit though, those fantasies might be slightly easier to play out in real life, although it's clearly not for everyone.

On the other hand, lots and lots of people grow up with the 'Damsel in Distress' fantasy. Basically:

1. A damsel (lady, woman, girl) finds herself in a perilous situation, often (but not always) involving some sort of bad guy.
    2. A knight (guy basically, armor is optional :p) swoops in, fixes everything, kicks the bad guy's butt, and saves the damsel.
    3. The damsel if oooh so thankful, falls for the knight, and sweet lovemaking ensues.:D

Has anyone here played this out as some sort of roleplaying? How did it go?

Or, has anyone actually experienced anything that comes near to it in real life?? If so, I would like to hear about that.

I suppose I sort of 'saved' my wife from being sent back to her country of birth against her will, but it involved lots of paperwork rather than any heroics, so it's a bit of a stretch :lol

Love To Get Pegged likes this.
  2. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I've always had these ideals within relationships. I'm an old fashioned type i guess and like to be swept off my feet!

I wouldnt say i've ever been in a dangerous situation and rescued though. I can always dream of the sexy fireman scenario though :)

3. Trond

Gold Member

Yeah, I'm a bit old fashioned too. :)

It's tricky for us guys these days. I once got a 'feminist lecture' when I told people that I often hold the doors for the ladies and the like, while other women would get offended if you're not chivalrous. Anyway, people should just be themselves I suppose.

4. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Chivalry is a lost art! I taught my sons to say "ladies first" and hold doors for ladies very early on. :)

5. Trond

Gold Member

Hope it's OK that I bump this one up, as the topic came up in another forum. I'm interested to see if anyone has more to add here :)

6. alwaystry

Shoot , now a days the damsel in distress scenerio isn't like the one you pointed out. It's more like " lonely woman stuck with hard working guy that doesn't pay enough attention to her and wants to get taken away by the built bad boy that is an asshole to her.".... lol just sayin

7. Trond

Gold Member

Yeah, see the first part of my first post here :)

8. alwaystry

Touche'

9. Trond

Gold Member

An appropriately old-fashioned response! Maybe we have a knight here :lol

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Trond, I still daily practice chivalry and many females I call ladies appreciate it but have on occasion been called an old perv by some of the young generation.
    Whilst I do not contest that description in general, on those grounds I most certainly resent it because always my basic instinct is to protect and provide.
    My current very successful relationship with a woman half my age was based on such behaviour despite the outcome never being the intent.
    So yeah chivalry lives on albeit not at the expected level of bygone years.
    Apr├Ęs vois mademoiselle :)

11. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Hell...

There's way to many guys that don't even make her cum first. Has always been my rule, but most I have been with say most guys only care about their own nut...

xx

12. sandwich

Gold Member

I can't say that I've ever been saved, but the damsel on distress fantasy could be fun. I like role playing, and I have a very feminine look, so I could see myself in a maiden or princess costume. It could be very hot.

Regarding chivalry....yes, that is very good in my opinion. I am so not a feminist. My boss is old school and very sweet, and he has more or less set an example for the younger guys in this area. So most of them wait for the women before they get off and on the elevator, and they hold doors. I rarely use the elevator, but when I do, it's nice when they do this.

My man is very much this way too. Lately he's been practicing carrying me over thresholds since we're getting married.

13. alwaystry

Well congrats!

14. Trond

Gold Member

Bumping this one in case we have some new people around who are interested in good old chivalry :D