Daily sex

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Londyn, May 7, 2015.

1. Londyn

Gold Member

my bf and I have sex pretty much everyday but it seems lately that I'll give head for like 20 mins and then when we actually have sex it's like 5 mins. Idk if he's nutting in purpose or if he can't hold it long because I gave him head for so long. Guys pls weigh in

2. whybother

Gold Member

I chimed in on another one of your threads and people took issue with my analysis so maybe I'm wrong again, but here I go again. Do you orgasm during sex? It sounds like you deserve more attention from him. Your question implies that you are not satisfied. If you are not satisfied you need to speak up. If he doesn't like that or doesn't care then he is not the man that you deserve. You deserve to be with someone who finds your satisfaction to be as important, if not more important than his.

3. Londyn

Gold Member

I'm going to chat with him today about it. He seems a little embarrassed after ward and no I don't orgasm

4. pool_shark

pool_shark Active Member

Stop giving him head for so long and/or have him go down on you or at least bring you to orgasm with his fingers prior to intercourse.

Amature and whybother like this.
  5. Londyn

Gold Member

He does play with my pussy really good but I am going to cut the head game down. That was never a problem before u know. Plus I'm use to fucking for like an hour too.

6. whybother

Gold Member

Totally agree. If he is embossed, then a good approach may be to make him cum during oral and then ask him to make you cum with oral and then move onto penetration or some permutation of this. Then AFTER sex tell him how much you liked it and how it was better for you this way. Stress what a great lover he is. Then there is no feeling of embarrassment. Five minutes of penetrative sex is a far cry from premature ejaculation, so it sounds like you just need more foreplay. Have you tried 69?

12barblues and pool_shark like this.
  7. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Whybother is correct. Sex should be mutual and not one way. If you are pleasuring him he should (in my thinking) be willing to pleasure you.

I know with my wife there are times she just cant orgasm for whatever reason, she will encourage me to finish and is glad to help, but i hate using her like that. BUt when i can get her to orgasam (which is most of the time) i do everything in my power to make sure she has trouble standing after i finish. Toys,fingers and mouth, i want her satisfied.

If you want more or something at all talk to him, it may be embarrassing but you will both be better off in the end.

12barblues and whybother like this.
  8. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Damn,Sounds like you need to get a guy in there for him to watch how its done!!!!

ply and whybother like this.
  9. 12barblues

Gold Member

I didn't read your other response, but you're spot on here....

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

Took the words right outta my mouth... The time spent pleasuring you , will allow him time to recharge his batteries so to speak... And having just orgasmed himself, will allow him to last longer during penetration, ... If control has been a problem for him..

whybother likes this.
  11. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I read the other responses above and they are all good. He can do other things to please you before intercourse.
    Not all guys can go forever, it depends on a woman's vagina. This happens to by the case for me.
    I had it last less than a minute (mood and arousal matter too) in some instances, yet my friend has a vagina that for some reason I can last a while, I actually done edging having sex and making her orgasm a few times (then I am DONE after LOL)

However again in my case, I am cursed that I take longer to orgasm from oral generally compared to intercourse and I would love to reverse the duration for those 2. Saying that because maybe, only maybe, he is like me in those ways.
    Don't get me wrong, I WANT to orgasm sooner from oral, yet it doesn't happen.

12. suzy7

Gold Member

LOL, not a guy,but this is no prob. just start giving head to
    a new guy , probably will get more then 5 mins. sex. Ha

ply likes this.
  13. Ed69

Gold Member

14. Ed69

Gold Member

15. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Obviously you are only willing to quote others papers/work or you yourself uses it as an excuse for early ejaculation.

I dont care what others can do, and no one should. I dont cum from oral stimulation, i love it, but I cum like a damn horse. She enjoys me, and only once ask me to cum in her mouth. But even after oral i can last 30+ minutes. It is a choice, and i have dedecided that her pleasure first is the most important.

I can find research papers to support anything, but i am most concerned with her happiness. Imo, if a man can not last more than half an hour (minimal) he needs a new trick, and get out of the puberty tthinking stage.

16. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Okay.... I'm sorry, but the title of this thread matched the following image too well for me to miss this chance:
    4c6018941198ce6adb1c7477f33920ac.jpg

ply, travis beck and billytk1977 like this.
  17. MarkJ420

Gold Member

Never mind all this who can last soo long and who may not last so long. The refractory period look that up if you dont know what it is. The fact is most guys can not go an go an go for ages day in day out. Yeah you'll see a fair amount of bullshit on forums like this and other.. with guys spouting off they can get hard stay hard all day long every damn day. In reality thats bullshit.
    But try getting your guy to read the how to stay hard thread. Info about edging is on there that may help him out. Also info about how its possible to orgasm one or more times without ejaculating before ejaculating. That obviously will help too.

Now of course a guy has a mouth n tongue and fingers and has your sex toys to all use on you. So even if he comes pretty fast sometimes or often.. theres no excuse not to fully satisfy you. Not even any woman can out last a sex toys with spare batteries on stand by haha :D He can even buy you anew sex toy and have fun using that on you as well.

12barblues and 10_3XL like this.
  18. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Sounds to me like your spoiling him,He has come to expect this from you and not worry about you..I would be a little harder to get for him,Try making him chase you a bit so he knows nothing is set in stone..JMO

ply likes this.
  19. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Yeah, like some say, find a way to make it rewarding for him to make your pleasure matter as much as his.

djanalyst likes this.
  20. cbrmale

Gold Member

On average men last 6 to 7 minutes so this isn't premature ejaculation. To get around any timing issues I make sure my partner has her orgasm first and then we go from there. Normally I come around the 7 minute mark, and if we go longer it can't be too long (never more than 20 minutes), because for various physiological reasons one or the other or both of us get sore.

Amature and 12barblues like this.