daddy/daughter fetish?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by princessjay, Aug 4, 2011.

1. princessjay

princessjay New Member

Okay, so, my dear bf and I talked about this and we both had an interest in it and actually tried it out. OMG. SO. FREAKING. HOTT. ahhh. I can't even explain it. It turned me on so much and I don't even know why. When we did it I was completely soaking wet and it was just amazing and I had such a good orgasm. We both think it's super hott. I love the whole 'take advantage of your little girl' thing as does he. But is this too weird? Does it seem like I have major daddy issues? I mean to be honest, my dads been in an out of jail for a drug addiction since I was little and he is actually in jail atm. I do kind of have daddy issues. Is that why I think it's so hott? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? :mad

Let me just say I have absolutely no interest in doing my father lol. Yuck. And my boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with little girls. We pretend I'm 12 and I don't really know much about sex, the whole 'oh no don't touch me there, i'm scared' thing. Why do you think guys/girls may or may not like this? Please tell me I'm not a freak of nature! :eek
  2. AGFUNK

AGFUNK Gold Member

Photos:
    As a psychology major I can say that it does stem from having father issues to be honest with you. It doesn't mean that you want to have sex with your father.

My husband and I also do the daddy/daughter roleplay, although we never have an age set in it. You are normal! many people do have this little fantasy and use it during roleplay. It's nothing to be ashamed of.
    naughty4u likes this.

3. MrIgnites

MrIgnites New Member

Sounds hot to me...
  4. Alwayslearningsex

Alwayslearningsex Gold Member

I think you need to enjoy the fantasies more since you love it and it's harmless, playing a role doesn't mean you have a bad tendency, actually
    makes it more fun.
    Myself I would like to role play raping someone, not to leave bruises or hurt but pretend to pull hair, strangle, all without pain.
  5. CosmicEye

CosmicEye Gold Member

Sounds kind of taboo but very hot at the same time. If your both into it, do it. I dont know if I believe in the whole fatherissue made you like this. As long as you arent on the hunt for 6th grade girls..
  6. Essene

Essene Gold Member

You two are two consenting adults. Whatever it is that you do is, more than likely, acceptable so long as it doesn't spill over into being ascribed to the ways you conduct yourselves in every day life outside of the bedroom/bathroom/beach/other places. I agree with AGFUNK. You sit down and read about the Electra and Oedipus complexes respectively and you may immediately believe that you have some underlying sexual attraction to your mother or father. If these two examples are to be our only paradigm to draw information from, of course it's true. Alas, it doesn't have to be true.

People with "daddy complexes" aren't always trying to find men who so closely resemble their fathers because they want to have sex with their fathers. They're doing so to close a gap or receive more-of-the-same treatment they received from their father. There are other reasons, but the list is long.

Role playing these scenarios is fine. I whole heatedly believe it'd be fine if you actually wanted to have sex with your father as well. But I digress. Father/daughter role playing is similar, but not the same, to role playing as a teacher and student or a cop and a robber. The base expectation is that one has power, and one does not. One is vulnerable to the other using that power in a seemingly incorrect manner. A lot of us have fantasized, or still do, about being taken advantage of. But these imaginary scenarios are exactly that- imaginary. That is why you are fantasizing about something or role playing/acting it out. Also, I assume, when you play the role of a daughter, I doubt you envision your bf as your actual father. Thinking of your spouse/partner as your father or mother is quite understandable.

I can be quite long winded at times. I pretty much just said what Funk said. I just wanted to write how I felt on the topis. You're fine and in the clear where I stand.
  7. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

Photos:
    I do a father/daughter scenario with my man..we also do mother/son scenarios. It's just fun for us. We both have perfect relationships with our parents..well, normal ones. & neither of us find our parents attractive. I think its normal. We do it for the excitement & weirdness I guess. Haha.

& I wasn't implying that nobody doesn't have a normal relationship with the rentals. Merely saying ours is fine is all.
  8. Kermit

Kermit Gold Member

Photos:
    Theres nothing wrong with you. Sometimes we get so caught up in "normal" or "abnormal" in role play we forget the basics: "is it legal?" (yes yours is CHECK!); "does it get you hot?" (from teh sounds of it super check!). So my advice is quit worrying and enjoy it :) your private life is private and the sky is the limit when it comes to imagination. While yes, it is good to identify potential psychological issues to some degree, even if you do have "daddy issues" so what? From teh sounds of it it's not impacting your functioning in life. So keep doing what you're doing, it gets you off and enjoy! If i play Dr. Kermit, MH.... tt sounds like though more like you enjoy playing the "virgin" having a sexual mentor and utilizing that psychological roleplay (yes this sex can get cerebral) to imagine the excitement of sexual discovery with someone who is very knowledgeable about sex (as opposed to a boy who is completely clueless) to guide you. Your boyfriend playing the role of "daddy" adds a dimension of love and affection into the framework of this sexual discovery, someone who cares about you and loves you and wants the best for his "little girl" i guess from your point of view.
  9. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

Photos:
    & the way I think..if your both comfortable doing that...well, then you both have a lot of trust in eachother. Which as we all know, is key in a relationship. We role play anything we can because well..there's a lot that can be role played & it adds spice & trust.=D
  10. princessjay

princessjay New Member

Well, we DO have a good trusting relationship. I was just thinking about it and I texted him and I was just like "we are such freaks what is wrong with us?" and he's just like "I have no idea but I like it ;)" Hehe. So it is okay, I was just curious about it because my father hasn't really been in my life, and I always do seem to date older men. I mean I am 18 and my boyfriend is 24. He's the oldest I've dated so far. But I have never really had an interest in any guys my age. I was also curious if that had anything to do with my father or something. Just curious. Anyways, I will continue to live out my fantasy as will he. I HIGHLY recommend it for anyone that is curious. It's so naughty. :)
  11. Kermit

Kermit Gold Member

Photos:
    Well, as far as the older men, if you really had major daddy issues yu'd probably be dating a guy 20-25-30 years older than you, but it's not that much different than the guy fantasy of their teacher or the "best friend's mom" or the Cougar fantasy.
  12. princessjay

princessjay New Member

See a weird thing is that I had major crushes on some of my male teachers in high school. :p
  13. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

Photos:

I think that's normal...haha. I had some pritty bangin' teachers in high school. Lol.=P
  14. Kermit

Kermit Gold Member

Photos:
    Why is that weird? lol I figure they're the first adults probably we spend any major time with (even if ti wasn't undivided attention) and your'e bored with the lecture and your mind wanders and they're who is in front of you have a clear view of all angles.
  15. Untamed

Untamed Verified Gold Member

Photos:
    Well I tend to like the whole fantasy of being the seductive step daughter to a make believe step father.. or the step father getting off to his step daughter secretively and her catching him and then joining him.

My parents are happily married.. It's just a role play fetish.

Maybe try out him being the teacher and you being the student it's a very similar role. With either of you being the "teacher".
    bhonest likes this.
  16. WolvesInThroneRoom

WolvesInThroneRoom New Member

Photos:
    This is a pretty normal fantasy. I've done it with most of the girls I've been with and those few that were shy or skeptical if I was the one to mention it, always ended up loving it.
    I have no fetish for young women, in fact I often date girls a few years older than me, but we still do the daddy/daughter role play.
  17. XXXdragon

XXXdragon Member

My personal opinion is that most Role Play is hot because its taboo. Your not supposed to want to be raped by your parents or your not supposed to want to be bound up and "tortured" or supposedly watch your wife fuck another man... whatever your fetish happens to be. I think that stuff like that is hot because of the fact that its supposed to be taboo and the thought of you being some "deviant freak" is the whole turn on. Just my two cents.

your bedroom life and your real life are two completely different things so i wouldnt worry about any of it crossing over into your real life.
  18. PhX_AZ_SWM_1972

PhX_AZ_SWM_1972 New Member

Kind of related but I wonder how many people fantasize about brother/sister or first cousin taboo either as role play with a s/o or for real?
  19. naughty4u

naughty4u Verified Gold Member

Photos:
    I don't really have the daddy/daughter thing going on for me..but I do have age play fantasies? Being "taken" by a much older man...mine tend to run on the naughty private school girl who gets brought before the headmaster to be admonished for cheating on a test.. Usually involves being put over the headmaster's knees bottom up to be spanked...panties showing & titties slightly heaving out of uniform...headmaster starts to have other ideas... & soon makes me remove my panties & he starts to spank me with a finger in my pussy till I start to squirm .. & well it just keep getting hotter from there!!! Don't think that means I have father issues??
  20. Cappy_Dick

Cappy_Dick Gold Member

I agree. Just because you enjoy certain role plays, does not mean it has to be because of any kind of issue(s).

xx