Daddy/daughter fet question

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by MaraChula, Oct 16, 2016.

1. MaraChula

MaraChula New Member

Ok so I'm 18 and my sex life is pretty good. I'm seeing a 29 year old guy and before that, I was with a 45 year old. My whole life I've dated older guys and it plays into my sexual fantasies you could say but outside the bedroom, you could say that my dating life is a mess. Like I said, I like older guys but of course they wouldn't take an 18 year old seriously so I end up getting used. Idk what to do

treo likes this.
  2. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

are you in a relationship or are you their piece of ass? It makes a big difference.

3. MaraChula

MaraChula New Member

They'll make it feel like we in a relationship at first but then once I decide to have sex with them, they immediately lose interest

4. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

That would be the opposite of what I thought you were going to tell me.
    Are you depending on them for a roof over your head and food?

5. MaraChula

MaraChula New Member

No, if anything I think my problem is that I give to much. Like they never want to take me on dates, just Netflix and chill

6. Mikey22

Gold Member

Not telling you what to do but, Those are some wide age gaps. Remember If you do get in a serious relationship with some old guy. He is going to get real old, A lot faster than you. And its not going to be fun. I would suggest finding someone a little closer to your age. Maybe with in 5 years or so

Barent and Amature like this.
  7. Invigorated

Gold Member

They're probably worried what others will think seeing them with such a young thing.

8. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

Even thou
    Honey you need to find someone closer to your age at least for awhile.
    Not saying people that far apart in age can't work out but you have so many things to experience in life yet.

Don't you have friends your age?

lkg4f likes this.
  9. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

The actual age doesn't matter with a D/lg relationship. At one time, I was the D and my lg was several years older. You should probably find a guy 10 years or less older that is into that sort of relationship. I think you will find that will work a lot better.

xx

MrsGhost and lkg4f like this.
  10. cook74

Gold Member

Age does not have to be a hindrance in a relationship.

lkg4f likes this.
  11. treo

Gold Member

I know a 19 year old girl who is a fiiend of my cousin. My cousin let's her sleep at her place a lot when she goes out. She goes out with a lot of older men. She hates guys her age because they are so immature. The older guys shower her with cash and trips. She loves the attention. Loves the gifts and money. But can't seems to get any of them to commit to her either. She also has sex with them because she feels like she owes them for there generosity.

My dear older men have the fantasy of being with a teen like yourself. I would love to be with a teen myself. But the reality is this. The age gap is just too much. Older men worry about what family and friend would think. Too many people can't accept an older man dating such a young women.

Society is fickeled that way. I wish it wasn't so. Otherwise I would spoil some beautiful 18 year old myself. If your attracted to older men, that is OK. That's how you are. But I think your looking for a needle in a haystack trying to find an older man to date you and not have concerns what other people think.

For the record. When I was 26 I dated a 18 year old. The sex was great. But it was just too strange for people. Most people though we were brother and sister.

12. Unomike2

Gold Member

My question is, what is your true reason for dating older men? I know of one young lady that prefers older men for one reason ... Maturity.
    Most older men prefer a woman that is on the same maturity level as them. But an 18 y/o is not on the same level as a 45 y/o.
    Unless your personality and thinking is old soul (settled, wise beyond your years and have common sense), it will be hard for older men to consider you marriage material.

Barent and treo like this.
  13. LatteGyrl

Gold Member

It might be an issue of the older men you have been with you find each other based on a desire for a sexual connection and after that is fulfilled there isn't much to go on. I imagine it's difficult to find an older man an establish an actual connection given the world we live in and in that I wish you the best of luck.

14. dixterlickscunt

dixterlickscunt New Member

Hey
    Marachula first let me Begin by saying it's nice to meet you I am a Hispanic you're a 38 year old male in of. O. C California I have a hot spot for the daddy fIghter fantasy so I tend to run into the opposite situation where a young girl doesn't want to take a relationship seriously maybe exams figure out this thing together and possibly CUMMM... INTO AGREEMENT OF A MUTUALLY SATISFACTION...... WINK. WINK. NOT KIDDING BUT NOT TRYING TO BE CREEPY,just identifying with you and letting you know not all older men are just perverts some of us also wanna date you and spend quality time with our little princess

15. varvara

varvara New Member

I believe it will pass with age. Take life and their feelings as they are.