Cybersex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by eric67, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eric67

eric67 New Member

Does any girl enjoy cybersex ? if so, would you like to do it with me ? I never tried it before.
    Steve

Personal information removed.

#1 eric67, Jul 28, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2007
  2. TheShed

TheShed New Member

Overwhelmed by responses I see eric! I'd recommend giving your literary talents an airing in the erotic lit section. Show them girls what they are missing!

3. day

day New Member

how about getting to know the person frist i know with me i do not Cyber with a person unless i have gotten to know them a bit and know that they are not just talking to to me for Cybersex, i mean its nice to have someone to talk to and aslo have fun a bit with but not just Cybersex its the same way with real life sex is fun but it cant be sex all the time.

4. katie

katie New Member

hi

this is katie and I love cybersex. Love to listen to the guy moaning over the net and showing me how he touches himself using the webcam. Especially when I am without a bf so needs a fuck now and then. I play with sex toys too and sometimes we play master and slave. he controls what i do like play with my boobs or touch my pussy or fuck myself. tried once where the guy dared me to get my neighbour over to play with my pussy. got my eighteen year old neighbour and he pounded me in front of the cam. played with his big cock while that guy watched as he played with his own.

looking for a cybersex partner. feel like playing master and slave. email me to tell me what u wanna do with my body. ram it... pound it... squeeze my boobs... make me lick the toys... dun mind getting my neighbour over again.

personal information removed

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Please DO NOT post any personal information in the public forums. We have a private messaging function on this forum for a reason. Use it.

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Not to mention....personals should be posted in the ::gasp:: PERSONALS section!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.