Cyber Sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Slowdance, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

I was talking to a buddy of mine, and he asked me if I was interested in cyber sex. Now my rule of thumb is that i'll try anything twice, but I like to know what Im up to. I dont know much of anything about it. Clue me in? Give me tips?

2. naughty joe

naughty joe New Member

Just let your imagination run wild. You can try it on me if you like?

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've done quite a bit of cybering; what exactly do you want to know?

4. ps69tm

ps69tm New Member

Would love to chat with you about it. Send me a message. Thanks

5. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

hmm...an eager response from the new fellas. ^_^ Thats kinda nice.

Ah CL, I was hoping you would pop in here. your so often knowledgeable and fun. Anything you can tell me really. How do you know if your doing it well, as I assume like most things there isnt a "right" way exactly. Is it like a conversation or more like telling your partner a story of sorts? am I right in guessing that its more about the going than the getting there so to speak?

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Welcome to SF. It's really a good idea go to Member Introductions and let us know who you are before you start soliciting private attention from our members.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Sorry for the delay in responding, hon. I've been flat out with the domestic chores these past coupla weeks. Expecting 30 some odd, and I mean really odd, people for Christmas Eve festivities.

I've got a few minutes to reply now, but I can't give you a full primer all in one installment.

One of the things you have to consider before you type a single steamy syllable to your potential cyber stud is, how it will affect your SO. In the beginning, I tried cybering without telling my husband but, I didn't like it nearly as much as the cybering I engage in now that my husband knows I do it. Not only does he know, he loves to hear about every juicy detail of my virtual dates. Whoda thunk it? :)

Back to my point, my SO was open and accepting of the cybering idea. Some SO's might not be so understanding. You have to decide if you want to be truthful right off the bat or if you want to harbour feelings of guilt and anxiety the whole time you are making the virtual two-headed beast. Actually, those feelings don't come until after the making of said beast.

So, there ya have it, step one to cybering. Think about your SO first. ;)

To answer your question about how do you know if you are doing it right? When the other person lets you know they've spooged all over their keyboard it's usually a pretty good sign you've done a fine job.

#7 Barbwire, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  8. HardRocker

Gold Member

And sometimes you can tell because ttttttttheiiiir kkkeeeeyss sssticcck.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

10. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

hehe beautiful ^_^ Your right, of course, CL. I have 2 men and should talk to both of them. We would not have gotten this far had we not been honest. The truth is I'm really more of a visual girl. I love the response I get when I crawl across the bed, just out of reach and call a man to me by nothing more than the promise of pleasure in the smile on my face and the need in my eyes. That posture that says " Ive waited all day to give you what you want, and I want it too" I'm not really sure if I can translate my sexual nature into words so well as to get another person off.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

You have two men AND you still have the energy to cyber? Good lord woman, how the heck do ya do it?

12. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

Ive been accused of being insatiable, and it may well be true. That should not however reflect negatively on my companions. They are amassing men, wonderful friends and earth shaking lovers. I would not trade them for anything. Each of us is busy tho, and doesn't always have enough time in a day to see to the wants of the other. So I'm on occasion left to my own devices, and for better or worse, I'm almost constantly ravenous. Besides whats a good day with out getting someone off.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've been called insatiable a few times, myself, so I hear ya sista! :dgrin

I have one IRL lover, my husband. I also have one virtual lover, a man I've known for about 2 1/2 years. The two of them keep me pretty satisfied, but I still fly solo quite a bit as well.

I've entertained the idea of adding another cyber stud to the mix, and have discussed it with my lovers. I even had one picked out, but after IM'ing one time he up and split. He was a much younger man, quite the hotty and seemed quite eager to have a go, so I'm kinda stumped as to where he went. He really stirred up the cougar in me and I miss his quite little self. *sigh*