curved penis

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by just_curious_xx, Aug 4, 2007.

1. just_curious_xx

just_curious_xx New Member

My new boyfriend, although we have yet to have sex, recently told me that his penis curves downward. I haven't seen his penis yet, so I dont know how curved exactly it is. I have had sex, but all my partners had a straight penis. I thought about this after he told me, which lead me to think that the positions we could do would be limited (such as WOT, which is my favorite! I guess I fear grinding into him would do damage) I guess I'm not sure if certain positions would hurt him, because I imagine many would.

So I guess this question is mainly to the guys with a curved penis. Does it limit positions? Is it painful in simple positions such as missionary?

2. WarriorLax27

WarriorLax27 New Member

I'm thinking it will feel different for you. But I'm going to assume doggystyle will feel great (if he curves downwards) because it will be hitting the front wall more than a non-curved penis.

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

It's very common for a guy to have curved penis. Mine curves downward. It in no way limits any sexual position. Even when hard a penis has enough flex in it to follow the shape of any vagina in any position.

In fact some curves can enhance the feeling in certain positions. For example a downward curve might feel better for you in doggie position because his penis head rubs your g-spot. In WOT and missionary his penis head will be touching the back wall of your pussy so might feel nice too. Flip into reverse cowgirl and he'll hit your g-spot again.

4. cook74

Gold Member

Mine curves to the left and I've never had any trouble. Maybe it depends on how big the curve is:shrug

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I think they all curve to a certain extent.
    :pics

On second thought...don't post any penis pics here. Post them in the Adult Multi Media forum only.

6. kxkx

kxkx New Member

curves shouldn't be a problem unless it's a really extreme curve. still, i'm sure sex wouldn't be impossible ;)

7. nawtyboiSA

nawtyboiSA New Member

Mine also curves down a bit. Like a banana actually LOLOLOL Anyway, I've never had a problem with sex positions and the like. The only doggy I tried was with my last ex and it didn't work because of her height, she's much shorter than I am. At the time I thought it had something to do with the curve. Turns out not....

Don't stress about it.

8. just_curious_xx

Lol...yeah, thats another thing to add to the list. He's significantly taller then me. There goes doggy. :cry

9. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Why??? I'm 11" taller then my last wife and doggy was our favorite position.:ugh

10. just_curious_xx

Well, putting two and two together, nawtyboiSA said that doggy was more difficult with his downward curving penis (similar to my boyfriends), and I read in a post else were, someone is trouble having doggy with his so because of his height. My situation is both those. Owellz.

11. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Doggie shouldn't be a problem you just have to adjust the angles a little or maybe use pillows. If the bed is the right height you can bend over the side.

12. Darkwing

Darkwing New Member

all men are different

13. nawtyboiSA

nawtyboiSA New Member

Wasn't really the curve, more because of her height. Just give it a bash - no pun intended.

14. Maddox

Maddox New Member

Depends on how much it curves....its normal for it to curve up or down or to the side, it doesnt limit your sex. Unless it's freakishly curved, like pointing down to is balls...

15. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

i was thinking doggy style would feel amazing for you. as it would hit the g spot much better than a straight penis. is he experienced with sex? because if he his then he will know what he feels unconfortable with and can tell you.

16. xplodez

xplodez New Member

Yes that was my post about having problems, but i figured out we were just positioning incorrectly, it is NO longer an issue at all, doggy is the best position and it works like a charm... curve wont affect much mine curves slightly downward and i have yet to find a position i couldnt do,

17. pinkarrowsnow

pinkarrowsnow New Member

Mine curves upward so I think everyones different.

18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Height difference should make no difference for any sexual position.

I have always been a lot taller than all the females i have been with, and i never found it difficult to do any position at all.

19. vanburen

vanburen New Member

Mine also has a slight downward curve, and doggy is out favorite position. What works for us is for her to be on her knees on the edge of the bed, while I stand on the floor.
    It will take some experimenting to find the right positions and angles, but isn't that one of the best parts? LOL

20. RedHotLady

RedHotLady New Member

I love curved penises..my hubby has an upward curve..and it feels so nice