Curved penis...good or bad?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexytime, May 21, 2007.

1. sexytime

sexytime New Member

Hey, ladies I was just wondering if a curve with the cock makes it any better or worse for you when it comes to getting pleasured. Mine isn't a major curve whatsoever, it's only a slight curve to the left, but I was just wondering if this arouses you more or less compared to a straight one. Thanks!

2. happy

happy Banned

im not a woman, but i would think a curved cock upwards would stimulate the "G" spot more than a straight one. whether it feels any better for a curved to the left or right i dont know--it may slide against the wall more, so maybe it does?

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

It's normal for penises to slightly curve to the right or left...so in answer to your question: curved penis...normal. ;)

4. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

Yep im a lefty too, I dont think it would make that much of a difference unless you were curved in a very unatural angle. I heard the way you curve was the way your mother put it when she put you in a diaper or something like that? haha I dono it sounds crazy to me

5. easytwist

easytwist New Member

funny, i've heard that same theory before too. however, i have a slight curve, and my mum had us in cloth diapers - she of the eco-friendly variety - so i don't know how true it can be. even with a curve its never been much of a problem for me. although i have seen some really pronounced ones in pics and what not.

6. routabout

routabout New Member

I don't see how a penis that curves up would help stimulate the g stop.

Unless its only 2-3" in length ;)

Seriously though I'm a lefty but I also think most right handed men are as without knowing it your bending your penis every time you have a wank, eventually it will curve, try wanking for a year with your left hand and see if it straightens slightly :)

7. easytwist

easytwist New Member

fortunately i wank with my left. tried doing the "stranger" before and it felt really strange. actually it felt like i was pulling back awkwardly, so i didn't want to do damage to my dick, so i stopped.

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

well that thread sure died quickly when it was posted,..i would have liked to have heard more responses....being slightly curved downward. Which sluttyfairy says is good for being deepthroated.....so i guess i should be glad....:D

9. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

A curved penis can easily stimulate a g-spot if the thrusts are shallow rather than deep. My guy does quite regularly. :p

I would imagine that if wanking caused a curvature at all, it would point in the direction of the hand you're using not the opposite. :eyes

Unfortunately, my guy points upwards which makes deepthroating a challenge if he's standing. We have found a couple of other positions that work to our satisfaction.

10. JonJo

Gold Member

I have an gradual upwards curve but straight (neither left nor right) and all my partners have enjoyed it not only for the reason that Dragon Fire gives - stimulation of G spot - but also because they say it matches their own internal shape better. I'm 8 1/4" long and many have said that they don't think they would have been able to 'take' it comfortably if it wasn't for its shape. One partner, who 'took' me without any problem (and with pleasure) said she'd had a previous 7" partner who was 'dead straight' who had given her pain in most positions because he 'poked' rather than 'slide'.
    Also being told that in a 'high riding' (CAT) missionary position lot more stimulation off opening and clit without undue pressure on/against lower vagina.

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ok I am also an admitted small medium lefty but frankly when it is inserted into a nice tight place it has no choice but flex and go where it is directed.
    On the way in and thrusting, there "might" some slight pressure on one size more than the other but that would depend on the angle relative to each body.
    My GF and I do not stay in one set position for very long during our sex romps but mix it up yet regardless she has no difficulty climaxing multiple times.
    Once again I believe there is no one size/shape fits all but each couple is unique and savvy ones soon discover what works for them.

12. princedominic

princedominic New Member

most men have some curve