Current fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by longingtowatch, Aug 17, 2015.

1. longingtowatch

Gold Member

My current fantasy is I imagine I meet an attractive man and he's stressed because of his job and so I offer to give him a massage. He strips and gets into my bed and I sit on top of him, right on his ass. I take oil and rub his neck, back, shoulders and arms, feeling his muscles relax more and more. Then I move down to his lower back. He moans with pleasure. I skip his ass for now and massage the tight muscles in his thighs and calves. Then I slowly pull the sheet away revealing his tight ass. Just seeing it makes me wet. I rub some more oil on him and start massaging his ass, moving my hands slowly over the curves.
    Without him noticing I remove my blouse and rub oil on my breasts. Then I lean over and rub my nipples across his back and ass, slowly. He lets out a gasp as he feels them move across his body.
    He rolls over and grabs my breasts in his hands, but I slap them away. I take more oil and massage chest and abs, moving down to his thighs and back up again.
    He licks his lips and sighs with pleasure as I move down to his feet. After massaging them I take them and use them to massage my nipples. Then I move on to his balls and only his balls. Gently rubbing and playing with them. His cock is rock hard now. I lean down and take his balls in my mouth, licking and sucking them.
    My nipples are still oiled up and I use them to tease the tip of his cock. He spreads his legs apart and gives his body over to me completely. I take the oil and squeeze some onto his cock and then rub it up and down and all over his balls. I use my tongue to trace the shaft of his cock and then tease his head with my tongue. Then I spend some time stroking his cock until he's ready to explode. Then I stop.
    I remove my panties to reveal my velvet soft pink pussy. Then I rub my pussy up and down his cock not allowing him to fuck me yet.
    After teasing his nipples with my tongue I move my pussy right over his mouth and order him to lick me. I grab his hands and put them on my breasts. He licks me and plays with my breasts and drives me wild.
    Then I move away, pushing him back, and make my way back to his throbbing cock. I take the head in my mouth and suck it and roll my tongue teasing and playing.
    My pussy is aching for him now. After sucking on his cock, I slide my tight pussy down on him and we both gasp because it feels so good. At first I ride him slowly and grind on him. But we both reach the point where we can't wait any longer and I command him to fuck me. He grabs me by my waist and rolls me over onto my back. He slides his cock back into me and fucks me while sucking on my nipples.
    It feels so good I can hardly take it. Then he lifts my legs over his shoulders and fucks me faster until I have a hard intense orgasm.
    He wants to take me from behind now so I get on all fours for him. He slides his cock in me balls deep, pounding my wet pussy. He reaches up and grabs my breasts while still pounding away. His breathing is more rapid and he's moaning. He asks me if I love his huge cock inside of me. I tell him yes and how good it feels.
    I can almost feel his cock grow inside of me. He moans, "Oh, god! You feel so good!"
    His balls slap against my pussy with each thrust. He's so close.
    Almost breathless, he says he's about to cum. He asks if I want his huge load deep inside of me and I tell him no. I tell him I want to take in my mouth.
    He pulls out and turns me around quickly. His cock is so hard, veins bulging. He tells me to open my mouth and I do, eagerly awaiting his load. He takes his cock in his hand and strokes it, his hips involuntarily moving because he's so close. He slaps the head of his cock on my tongue while he continues to stroke. Then he can barely get out the words, "Oh god, I'm cumming, baby!!". He shoots his load into my mouth while gasping and grunting. I take it all in then grab him by his hips and guide his cock into my mouth, sucking it until every drip is gone.

Jake4545, joewad, arugula and 11 others like this.
  2. ComeTogether50

Gold Member

This would be good in erotic stories

3. longingtowatch

Gold Member

Did I post this in the wrong place? I always seem to do that. ;)

So, do you need a massage?

arugula likes this.
  4. ComeTogether50

Gold Member

Mmmm - yes please

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Wow, that was very very hot and aroused me considerably ;)
    It felt like I was on the receiving end!

6. NorthEastGuy

Gold Member

Wow. You just made that my fantasy.

7. ErinRH

Gold Member

oh my oh my, Sounds like a perfect day to me!!

8. Englishman

Verified Gold Member

Current fantasy it's this

9. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Lol nice.

A massage sounds great!

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Great story. I am stressed enough for a massage.