curiuosity

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Jaden_goth, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Jaden_goth

Jaden_goth New Member

I want to play with myself analy, I am not ready to do it with someone I just want to explore it but I dont know how to go about doing it? I know that for the first time it will be different , but what should I use and what should I do? im really lost here

2. preglover

preglover New Member

Get a small dildo or vibe. Remember start small till you get an idea how much you can take. Get some lube for your butt. I use my didlos with lubed condoms. Its easier to clean up. Simply unroll the condom off then wash your toy. I've also tried astroglide as my first lube. Remember to be gentle your first time. Today for the first time, I had orgasm from doing myself in the ass with a dildo. I rarely would play with my butt, its just after feeling what I felt today, I'm going to do it alot more often.

3. eyes16

eyes16 New Member

i used to b curious, but i thought it over. its not what i want.

#3 eyes16, Jan 6, 2005
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2005
  4. Samurai

Samurai New Member

you should get a few different sizes of butt plugs/dildos and start out small and work your way up. I'd say butt plugs are better than dildos becaue they have a more gradual taper, the larger ones also lock in pretty good so you can free your hands. I have a ball harness that attaches to a cockring with two straps when it only needs one, so I used the extra strap with another cockring around the base of my big butt plug so when I masturbate it tugs on the plug. Orgasms with a butt plug are pretty wild too.

5. kbate

kbate New Member

Just slide a finger in and work from that.. sooner or later you will be ready for the "whole" thing.

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I agree with Kbate. I too play analy with myself. I would like to find a guy or girl to do it with at somepoint when the circumstanses are comfortable. I started with my fingers, and then went to a 6" rubber dildo. It was great. and then i got a 8" and then a 7 1/2" later on. I really like a smooth tappered dildo, but i can't really feel it as good as my 8" which has viens running up and down it. Just my two cents.