curiousity...?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lovn_my_bbw, Dec 5, 2010.

1. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

is a discussion me and my wifey have been having, she cant seem to understand it yet. she doesnt under stand why when she dresses in clothes that almost completely covers her up i am more into it when we hit the bed and the sex seems hotter, why i am more into ripping her clothes off and feeling her skin all over compared to when she is in something more revealing like a dress or short skirt with a top that has her boobs busting out. i tell her that if shes walking around showing her panties every time she bends over or having her boobies about to fall out will make me less interested to hit the bed but will still turn me on....ive been trying to explain to her that most guys will get curious and pay more attention to a woman who is covered up and not showing her assets off, but dont get me wrong we'll still wanna get at the girls who are wearing almost nothing. i tell her that we'll get curious as to whats in their pants, what their legs look like, or what kind of panties or what color they are, are her boobs real or is she hiding behind padding.and those thoughts just start doing circles in our heads and drive us crazy...kind of like when a guy gets turned down buy a girl...

what do you think is it an incorrect concept, or am i the only one that thinks like this? are you guys more attracted to women who cover up or who dress like if they use their assets to make a living?...just curious:)

2. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I get more turned on seeing my man in uniform than when he's naked.. it's the anticipation of unwrapping the package (pun slightly intended)

3. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

mmmmm....army boys.....

oh wait...that wasn't the topic was it?

its the idea of the unknown, and the mystery that surrounds it!
    men are move visual than women when it comes to sex, a woman fantasises, a man looks.so it ony makes sense that they want something that they dont see all the time when it comes down to it. a woman can imagine whatever she wants in the bedroom, which can make plain sex amazing, a man wants to look.so give him something new and fun :D

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I remember an advertisement for menswear. A man was posing naked for an art class for rather bored looking women. When he started getting dressed, the women's interest started to pick up and by the time he had his suit on, they were practically drooling.

I feel this way too, I would rather see someone in nice fitting modest clothing than the type of clothing that "leaves nothing to the imagination". I prefer seeing a nice pair of trousers skim over a man's butt rather than hug tight and show everything. On a woman I'd rather see a sexy hint of cleavage rather than her whole boobs.

It's the "wrapping" that fires up my dirty little imagination, wondering what's underneath.

5. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I have a thing for military guys but my man works in a factory and his dickies are just hot.. I swear next time I spend the night I'm taking sexy pics in one of his shirts (I keep threatening to steal one and forget to :D)

6. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

OH MY GOD!
    steal one!
    hehehe......
    i have a few friends in the army, one of them sends me regular pics! the one from the anzac day march was hot!

7. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

LOL I've sworn off military guys ;) they are still yummy to look at tho!

8. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

haha YESS!!! so im not the only one that thinks this way......i need one of yous to talk with my wifey...lol......im a mechanic does that count...lol.

9. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

dont mind my baby face...[​IMG]

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Frankly I'm not much into the burka look but give me the skimpiest bikini babe any time:)

11. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

yea no problem, but lets say you were in a bar and theres a babe in a bikini and another wearing pants and a nice top with a jacket....witch one would you try to talk to first...?

12. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

if she was in a bikini at a bar...chances are she'd be a friend of mine, lol