Curious

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by I<3wolves, Apr 21, 2007.

1. I<3wolves

I<3wolves New Member

May I first state that i am still a virgin and that this is my first time on a forum like this so please go easy....I masturbate frequently (like any other teenager) but i find myself coming quickly...and was curious as to if intercourse (with all the added stimulation, visual/physical) would make me come any faster.....i dunno maybe i'm self conscience.....if and when i meet that special someone, i want to come when she does

2. Indulgence

Indulgence New Member

Sorry wolves, but yeah you're self concious mind is right.
    There is no way you will perfect the arts of "getting each other", the first time.
    It's going to take some work, it took me nearly 50-60 times of sex but 4 times a day it goes by quick.

But if you're too quick, I say focus on something and do the PC Excercise (Kegals)
    When you are cumming, that muscle you're squeezing to shoot the swimmers out is you're PC Muscle and tightening & loosening that will probably help you're durability.
    As I mentioned in another post prior to these, I said that maybe you can have a 'system' of like when you're about to cum tell her to stop moving her body so you can rest for a second. Then go again, but if that is the case you need to pull out in the middle to rest yourself and focus on her G-Spot or clitoris that will keep her stimulated and the next time you enter, it will add to even more pleasure for her.
    Not to mention she will think you for this deed, also try and go down on her if she lets you.
    Just advice, if you're interested in more information and anything else I can help with PM me.

3. Sexkitten69

Sexkitten69 New Member

When you finaly get with that spechial someone it could go one of three ways, one being you end up a minute-man because as you said the added stimulation could just make you faster than a speeding bullet:lol . The other outcome could be that you last quite a while because you would spend a while engaging in foreplay rather than just plain fucking;) . The final outcome could be that you get extreemly nervous and last a really long time because youre more nervous than aroused:ugh . What you might want to try is slowing down then you masturbate, its not a race :lol There are other techniques but I'll leave that up to the other members here. As far as coming when she does, that has to do with practice and geting to know and read your partners body language enough to know when she's close.

P.S I <3 Wolves Too! =3

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Intercourse is quite different to masturbation, the sensations of a vagina are much more subtle. Even so, you should be practising how to last longer now, use your masturbation as training. The best thing to do is take notice how it feels as you get close, then back off until those feelings go away and then start again. See if you can last about twenty minutes or so.

As for the above comment, I started having sex well before you were born, I've had many partners and many thousands of sexual experiences. The above rarely happens: in my life maybe six or seven times I have come at the same time as my partner and a few times I have come after my partner.

The basics are that women rarely come through intercourse, so the usual technique is to help your partner come before. Oral sex, study it, learn as much as you can about it. Learn as much as you can about the female genitals, especially the clitoris and possibly the g-spot for later. Good oral sex skills and a good knowledge of women will take you a lot further than lasting longer. If you think that you can last long and therefore your girl will come, you and her will both be disappointed.

5. I<3wolves

I<3wolves New Member

I appreciate all of the feedback, thank you. What a great community

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

As a former swinger I can say that being able to cum at
    the same time as your partner will take some doing as you never really know
    when your partner is going to cum, As some Women are really fast at it while some seemingly
    never cum.
    It is a good idea but it rarely works that way.
    However you should by all means make Her cum before you do
    and that means a lot of oral (skilled) and knowing how to massage
    Her "G" spot. My wife generally has at least 3 orgasms before
    I even try to have one, And I may want to make Her have some more
    after I cum so I rarely cum in Her pussy, Mostly I cum in Her
    mouth that way their is very little mess.

Hiker