[Ask a Girl] curious

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by kandj, Aug 28, 2013.

1. kandj

kandj New Member

Im 25 been married for 3 yrs now and I find myself more and more curious about having my wife do me with a strap on and she has no interest in it and im just looking for any ideas or suggestions to help us fullfil my urges

2. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

That has been a fantasy of mine for a long time and she is finally ready to do it to me.

Maybe you could start by having her finger you while giving you oral that is where I started. I really enjoy 69ing and each of use fingering each other.

3. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

I always thought that my wife would not like anal sex on me, but much to my surprise it was one of her fantasies.

My wife and I went several years before we tried strap on sex. We began with her using a vibrating anal toy to massage my prostate while she gave me a blowjob. My orgasms were out of this world and she says that I produce more cum like this and she loves cum. We went from this to strap on fucking and we enjoyed that even more. Now we do both from time to time. Have you tried a blowjob with prostate massage?

I had thought that my wife might have a hangup about doing me with a strap on, but-unknown to me-it had always been one of her fantasies.

We watched a DVD (Bend Over Boyfriend) together and also from the internet site xhamster dot com a clip strap on master class. This sit has 9 8 minute clips about strap on sex and is well done.

I love watching my wife wearing the strap on as she rubs lube on the dildo and talks dirty about her dick.

Next we tried pegging as follows.

We purchased a Bend Over Beginner Kit. It has a harness with a pouch for a small vibrator to stimulate her clitoris while she fucks me. It also includes two small silicone dildos(Silk Small-7/8 by 4.5 inches- and Silk Medium-1 1/4 by 5.5 inches- made by Tantus). Both of these are small and easy to insert with lube(Wet Original). DW put on the harness with the Small Silk dildo). She became so hot as she rubbed lube on the dildo and talked dirty about her dick. I got in the doggy position and she lubed my opening. She slowly inserted the dildo in me. It felt so good. She thrust some in this position, but we decided to try a variation on the missionary position. She removed the dildo and I lay on my back with my legs drawn up. She lay between my legs and inserted the dildo in me. In this position she can easily reach my dick for a handjob while she fucks me. She lubed my dick and went to thrusting while giving me a handjob. It wasn't long until we were both cumming-she from the harness vibrator and me from prostate stimulation and the handjob. Cum squirted everywhere.

We then purchased a new harness(Buzz Me Tender) which is a little more sturdy and has pouches for two vibrators. A harness with vibrators to stimulate her clitoris is very important.

We have graduated to new dildos. A word of caution about dildo size. The maximum dildo diameter that is comfortable for me is 1 1/2 or a little less, but up to 7 inches long or longer is fine. We much prefer silicone dildos. Some we enjoy are Vibrating Mistress(1 3/8 inch by 6 inches) made by Vixen Creations, Vibrating Leisure(! 1/4 by 7 inches) made by Tantus, Acute(Tantus)1.25 by 5 inches and curved, Compact (1 by 5.25 inches-made by Tantus,.

A recent addition is a double dildo. We use Nexus Jr. with a harness and we do each other at the same time. DW had her first squirting orgasm while we were doing each other.

Remember use lots and lots of lube. You can't use too much.

Some couples are concerned about creating a mess. If you have a BM an hour or two before sex things will usually be clean. For me , however, I use a Fleet Enema filled with warm water before sex. I usually fill it three times or until it comes out clear. Also you can use a condom on the dildo. Hope this helps. Strap on sex is a great addition to our sex lives.She does me about once a week.

Hope this helps. You will both love pegging. Don't worry about her not cumming-my wife usually cums several times.

PM me for more details of our fucking.