Curious

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Rjoe, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Rjoe

Rjoe New Member

I work a lot of hours and the wife feels neglected. I was wondering if there was a solution for not being as hard as I usually am. More sleep doesn't seem to be an option in the near future. Any help would be great.

2. Jolay

Jolay New Member

quickies

3. Moon

Moon New Member

Are you my husband lol?

I don't know, patience seems to be the answer in my house right now....

4. grow4u

grow4u New Member

Take a few days off fellow and take her to nice spot wine and dine her just relax and enjoy the time, once you relax that between your legs just might start to firm up better for you and don't pressure yourself, just let the feeling begin within you, once you learn not to put so much pressure on yourself worrying about a erection it will kill the mood

5. backcheck64

Gold Member

Whats more important, your job or her? And there can be any number of things effecting hardness...including stress from work, high blood pressure...

6. Meee

Gold Member

Hi. Welcome to the forums. Your question is an interesting look into a man's thinking. You're working long hours and your wife feels neglected. But what you ask us about is your erections! I'm sure there's more to your wife feeling neglected than some issue having to do with your erections.

We can suggest reducing stress, romantic vacations, talking with your wife about things, thinking about your priorities, and so on. But really we need to hear first about why you're working long hours, what your schedule is like, and what your work is like. Then maybe we'll know what we're talking about.

7. Trond

Gold Member

For the record, I also thought the combo of a neglected wife and question about erection was a bit odd, but I suspect it goes like this:

Stress at work --> loss of erection --> insecurity ---> ignoring wife when she wants to cuddle.

Could this be it? (correct me if I am wrong):)

8. Rjoe

Rjoe New Member

After looking at the post, deprived would possibly be a better term. However, we have not had the communication we have had in the past. My job often requires me to be gone for weeks at a time and I am a man of few words, and they seem to have gotten fewer over the years. I am working on that. The long hours will not last forever, they are actually going to slow down soon, but this was due to me always tired when I get home. I have been gone 14 hours a day and the job is extremely physical and paying attention is a must. I feel guilty because I'm always tired, but I'm spent when I get home. So there is a little background on the situation. Thanks for listening.