curious question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Ananswerisgood9917, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Ananswerisgood9917

Ananswerisgood9917 New Member

I have an unusual question. When I hold back an ejaculation during masturbation I have noticed an increase in the size of my testicles. I have no medical issues and have been screened for fluid buildup outside the testicles,as well as passed a sports physical recently.I looked into similar threads on other sites and have turned up nothing! So,what gives?

2. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Well if you didn't hold back the ejaculation... your testicles probably wouldn't get enlarged.
    When a male is about to climax they usually become enlarged "tensed up". Since you don't they are getting to that point and then are like WTF!

3. Ananswerisgood9917

Yeah! I've been conducting an experiment to see how far i can push myself in this area. But I'm beginning to wonder there are any possible negative side effects of increased seminal fluid retention. in other words can my you-know-whats become too large? I'm not sure.

By the way,I've been elsewhere for a couple hours and I forgot to log out!

#3 Ananswerisgood9917, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
  4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I honestly think that the worst that could happen if you don't bust your nut is blue balls.

If I'm wrong, men feel free to correct me, as I don't have your anatomy.

5. Ananswerisgood9917

I asked a doctor about it and he said that he hasn't heard about anyone trying this before,but that he suspects that it wouldn't be dangerous. I'm hoping to find someone who may have tried to increase there load capacity to it's maximum in this way! P.S. I learned about kegels for women,is it possible for a woman to hold back an ejaculation? If so would they let go more when they release,as I do?

6. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Maybe if you google it.... you might find out some stuff.

I was reading and doing this is also related to the penile ballooning method....

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

As far as women letting loose the longer they hold back their orgasm, yeah it's possible. I know my husband likes to tease me and "edge" me as I do him. Drives me absolutely crazy but I have an amazing orgasm when it's all said and done.

8. Ananswerisgood9917

the penile ballooning method,sounds interesting! Thanks for the advice,I'll look into it. The more the merrier!

I have a question about that. Does it become harder to restrain yourself after each successive orgasm,as it is for me? have you tried to do this multiple times in a row?

#8 Ananswerisgood9917, Aug 16, 2011
  9. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

I have a disorder (not sure what it's called any more, was diagnosed LONG time ago) where the number of vessels that retain the seminal fluids in the testicles increases, which basically make my sac look "puffy." While discussing this condition, the doctor suggested that it might be caused by certain sexual techniques (I like a little pain play, including binding the scrotum, light stretching stuff, etc). He also told me that it's really not a big deal, I'll just retain more fluids, and that it wouldn't cause any issues.

As far as I know, the male setup is such that semen is always being produced, and is retained in the vessels. The body "reabsorbs" excess fluids and components of the semen as it "dies," but it takes a while, hence the "blue balls" effect. I believe once you become aroused, additional fluids are put into the mix to aid in "transportation."

Repeated arousal and denial has had no adverse effects on me (Really!:danceI swear!:danceWhat? You don't believe me?:dance), and I will sometimes go for three, four, or more days in a "state," as it were! Final release can be amazing!

T

p.s. The above is an opinion only, and is not based on any advanced medical training. Your mileage may vary:):yell:eyes

10. Ananswerisgood9917

Yeah i looked into and was checked into this condition and was screened for it. I don't have it,so I was wondering if i could as Mittimer said "bust a nut"?! and I thought that was a good thing!(laughter)

HEY UNTAIMED I looked into the penile ballooning method,as you advised and as it turns out I am using this method without knowing what it is called! I wasn't able to find any info about the effects on the testicles of holding back an ejaculation. I'll keep looking,I wouldn't want to find out the "hard" way! This is more fun to talk about than I thought it would be!

#10 Ananswerisgood9917, Aug 16, 2011
  11. Ananswerisgood9917

Yeah it does! Did you know that the testicles actually can be retracted? this is done with an exercise based in "reverse breathing" which is felt in the stomach. the testicles are retracted into a small "pouch" just above the top of the pubic bone. This works great in a dirty fight. it is a trade off though."Take that low blows"!

12. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

You can easily push them up there, but I can't imagine "reverse breathing...":eyes

T

13. Ananswerisgood9917

Reverse Breathing involves contracting the abdominal muscles during the inhale,which is the opposite of Abdominal Breathing. You may want to look it up. It is useful and interesting stuff!

14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

No harm can be done and BTW the fast bulk of ejaculate is prostatic fluid and not sperms which is only a very small faction of the total volume.
    I have had a vasectomy which means the tubes (vas deferens) linking to the prostate then the urethra have been severed and tied up. Therefore if it were possible to get a "build up" I would have one all the time but do not.
    All you are simply experiencing is muscular tension :eek

15. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I don't know but I had a little search around once more.

>this forum< might give you a little info on this technique you are doing and what side effects it could have on your prostate. (Maybe a little search around there would help) Main key thing I read was that they recommend ejaculating several times a week... or every second "edging" session.

All these new things I am learning LMAO.

16. Trond

Gold Member

According to this site it's not sperm that builds up in the balls when you fail to ejaculate, it's blood. Never happened to me, so I thought "blue balls" was a myth, but apparently the blood pressure can be painful. Just like the penis, the blood pressure in the balls decreases naturally afterward, so there is no long-term effect.