Curious about the uncircumcised

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by tokyocurvygirl, Apr 20, 2016.

1. tokyocurvygirl

Gold Member

Sorry if this has been asked in other threads.

I am wondering what it is like to be with an uncircumcised man. I'm curious about oral sex. I can't wrap my mind around what that would be like. What are the differences in oral and vaginal sex between someone circumcised versus uncircumcised (besides the obvious look/structure). Thanks for any insight from guys or gals.

TheCaramelLady and finnish.orto like this.
  2. diehard

Gold Member

I'm uncut, but I don't have the turtleneck when I'm hard. My wife says it just feels a little softer right under the head on her tongue. She says it's actually easier to "massage.".

CLE32793 and tokyocurvygirl like this.
  3. tokyocurvygirl

Gold Member

Thank you so much for your insight. I have a FWB who is uncircumcised and I have only been with circumcised. I kinda want to have some ideas before being with him. ;)

4. JonJo

Gold Member

Your question was obviously aimed at the female members but if I may, as a long standing :) 'natural' male member I will give my input (if you were nearer that might constitute and offer :)).

I have when 'at rest' a pronounced foreskin but when fully erect it draws right back so as to completely disappear.
    There is no indication what-so-ever during aroused oral or at penetration that it exists.
    In that those conditions there is no obvious difference in look or structure, except perhaps to the 'eagle-eyed' that there is no circumcision 'ring'.
    I have had partners, who having never seen me 'at rest', were/are unaware of it.
    I have had American partners, who were use to the pruned model, who were totally unaware that they were indulging with anything other than that.
    Can l add that after the act(s), when my 'condition' became evident, that they were rather shocked that they had not noticed a difference and that they had unknowingly had such a, to them, 'unusual thing' .......... but that did not .. not wishing to boast precludes the following :).

My wife who obviously did have the opportunity of seeing and having access to the cover of my helmet did like nibbling and sucking it to tease me (its an added and valuable sensor receptor) but not for long due to the effect it had on me.

Personal Note: Uncut of the World unit and stand proud ......... but always keep the thing clean:):):)

5. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

As long as he is a clean person, you probably won't notice much difference. You may even end up preferring the feel.

CLE32793 likes this.
  6. tokyocurvygirl

Gold Member

Thank you for the information. I do think one of my apprehension points was the whole cleanliness aspect. :)

Well I wouldn't be opposed to a little sampling of your goods. ;)

CLE32793 likes this.
  7. tokyocurvygirl

Gold Member

Perhaps I will prefer it. Time will tell. :)

8. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

Well, drop a note. let us know how it went.

CLE32793 and tokyocurvygirl like this.
  9. Nixie

Gold Member

Here in the UK, it's more common for guys to be uncircumcised, and in my experince they're always good at keeping their willies lovely and clean - after all, it's in their best interest to do so. ;)

Oral sex can be extra fun with an uncircumcised cock, as there's that little extra bit to nibble and run your tongue around. I'm a total nibbler, so I love it when a cock is still soft and I can nibble the foreskin before it gets pulled back by the cock getting hard. (Mind you, I mostly prefer girls and love nibbling them, so that makes sense, haha.)

As for vaginal sex, an uncircumcised cock can sometimes come in handy if you have a tight pussy - especially if the guy has a looser foreskin. Reason being, it sometimes cushions the blow (as it were) of the cock coming out of your pussy if the head is rather large. The cock will do a certain amount of sliding under the foreskin itself, so there's less friction against your pussy, if that makes sense? I'm sure a guy could explain that part better, but yeah, it's like having an extra layer of lube if you have a tight pussy (ahem....). :oops:

I'm not saying that I don't like circumcised cocks - just that uncircumcised ones definitely have their uses, and I highly recommend giving them a go! :D

(NOTE: Only have unprotected oral sex if you've both been tested for STIs and you've seen the results. Stay safe!)

10. tokyocurvygirl

Gold Member

Thanks. Very detailed and I think it makes perfect sense. Yes I am quite safe. I'm in an open marriage so both hubby and I play it safe always. But it never hurts to be reminded.:)

Nixie likes this.
  11. tokyocurvygirl

Gold Member

And my guy is a Brit. so I kinda figured by looking around at pics on SF that it was probably a common thing in the UK and many places in Europe

Nixie likes this.
  12. Paulmorgan411

Gold Member

I'm cut and it's all I've known really since it was about the age of 6 for medical reasons so can't contribute much to the differences question but I do think I'm definitely in the minority here in the UK.

It works fine for me though and as a result I used to think uncut looked odd but as I've gotten older I've come to like the look as bi curiosity has developed.

cook74 and tokyocurvygirl like this.
  13. JonJo

Gold Member

Yes to the first part, If it isn't too much information I try to wash after every wee and always find some way of washing before sex.

Yes to the second part also; when the cock has gone partially limp and the foreskin is 'available' again, if the head is large (no comment) it can aid withdrawal, although why after a 'good session' the pussy should still be tight I don't know :rolleyes:, unless she is still having her orgasm and contracting, and who in their right mind would want to withdraw then :).
    From the male perspective if there is a foreskin and the pussy has tightened up (again) there is the final added sensation of it being 'stretched' before finally 'plopping out' :)

Finally and definitely yes to the last part also.

Nixie likes this.
  14. BunnyHole

Gold Member

There's a third cock variety so to speak. lol Many guys around the world masturbate have sex normally without their foreskin going back. Good article below explains.

You do need to understand that some people can retract their foreskin and some people can't. You are in the latter category, and that is not a problem. Just leave it alone. It will not cause you any disadvantage in masturbation or sexual activity.

Do not do things to your penis that hurt it or can lead to permanent damage. The truth is that you do not need to retract your foreskin in order for your penis to function properly or to keep it perfectly clean. If your foreskin does not want to retract, just leave it alone. It is fine and perfectly normal like it is.

The foreskin does not have to be retracted at all. As far as I can work out, this myth originated in the USA, which is one of the few countries of the world to have ever had a chronic circumcision drive. They promoted what came to be known as the "clipped" look and told the world that it looked good, was good for your health, was cleaner, etc. If you have studied even the most basic of medical science you will know that these claims are not worth the paper they are written on.

Retraction of the foreskin is something that occurs in most guys in their adult years, but it still leaves many millions of men, particularly in Europe, Africa, North and South America and Asia and Australia (in other words - most of the world), who do not ever retract the foreskin. This number also includes men with what they think of as phimosis, whereas in most cases they simply have a foreskin that does not retract. Usually, in trying to pull it back so that they conform to the perceived notion that the foreskin should retract, they hurt themselves and, in some cases, rip the foreskin or the glans.

None of this is necessary. If your foreskin does not want to be retracted, leave it alone. It is quite simple to keep it clean and healthy without ever pulling the foreskin back. It is usually much easier to masturbate and to have sex without pulling the foreskin back than by forcefully doing so.

There actually are millions of men in the world at any one time, myself included, who do not retract their foreskin. I have a number of current patients in a similar condition and have, in the past, treated men in Asia and other countries with the condition of tight foreskin. Not one that I have personally met and not one that I have ever read about has a problem with cleaning. Nor do they have problems with masturbation or sex. And I have to join with them in saying that it is ridiculous to suggest that our penises are not functioning properly.

I repeat - you do not have to open your foreskin just because other people do it. Millions of men are just like you and never open it all their lives. Their lives are not affected by it, so nor should yours be.

Source(s):Doctor of Andrology
    Dr. Kyron MacMannisยท 6 years ago

Nixie likes this.
  15. Nixie

Gold Member

In a longer session, when you're going back and forth between oral and vaginal before sex either has an orgasm, having that extra cushioning when the cock is coming out is a good thing (some cocks have a long enough foreskin that even when hard the forskin still covers it to an extent).

Also, sometimes after sex, the pussy will naturally tighten and hold onto the cock like a vice grip - probably an evolutionary thing having to do with keeping the cock in there longer to increase the chances of getting pregnant. Or maybe that's just me. :oops:

In any cases, some pussies are just that tight (sometimes it's simply compared to the size of the cock they're with), that even when they're relaxed it's still helpful to have a foreskin to aid in the withdrawal of the cock. :)

#15 Nixie, Apr 20, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    JonJo likes this.
  16. Nixie

Gold Member

Agreed, and I do love those kind! :D

There are also ones that go back over the head, but not very far, so you have to be gentle with them so as not to cause any pain. :eek:

Every cock is different, so my advice is to be gentle the first time until you get to know what it likes and what it doesn't. :)

BunnyHole likes this.
  17. JonJo

Gold Member

It isn't just you, I am a firm (no pun) believer in, have experienced and greatly (no pun) enjoyed that evolutionary trait. It seems to be something that cannot be denied, even when pregnancy is the last thing wanted.
    Perhaps your second point explains my enjoyment of the sensation of being 'stretched' as I withdraw. Did I say more than I meant to there ;)

Nixie likes this.
  18. BunnyHole

Gold Member

True. I'd guess those that go over the head but not very far. They would be the most likely men to need some treatment.

But overall, most men what ever variety of penis they have. As the article says they can and do function normally sexually with no problems.

Paulmorgan411 likes this.
  19. JonJo

Gold Member

@BunnyHole
    Being rather curious as to how a penis with a foreskin such as you describe, and I'm not denying that they can/do exist, can reach maximum erection and particularly in length without the foreskin having to retract in some way and sufficiently without pain I did some research on the 'article' you quoted.
    It is not an article it is actually an answer given on a forum by Dr Kyron MacMannis.
    I can find no actual medical papers published by said doctor. I can find in the very few places where he can be found that he is 'fanatically' against circumcision (which I am not in favour of).
    I am not questioning (much) the validity of a doctorate obtained from a private university in Java Indonesia.
    I am questioning (a lot) the veracity of his claim that circumcision is never needed for such cases, which goes against all other perceived wisdom in the medical profession. It is a proven fact that many men with a foreskin which does not withdraw experience great pain whilst erecting and do need surgical procedures but not necessarily full circumcision, just a loosing of or partial removal of the foreskin. I know of two friends who have had to have this done for this reason. My son had to have it done at six months due to problems weeing.

As for cleaning of/under/behind such a none-withdrawing foreskin neither the doctor nor you explain how this can possibly be done satisfactorily.
    The head of the penis produces beneath the foreskin a natural lubricant mixed with shed skin cells, smegma, (this also happens in the vaginal folds) - http://www.news-medical.net/health/What-is-smegma.aspx - as can be seen this is not what is commonly known as 'pre-cum' but an ongoing occurrence. Whilst this lubricant is a necessity if it is not removed it can build-up, become trapped, even encourage the growth of harmful bacteria and cause obnoxious odours (see my post re spell checkers :)). The American Cancer Association think that the irritation than can be caused by un-removed smegma could be a possible cause of penile cancer.
    So washing is universally (with the exception of Dr MacKinnon) perceived as being an hygienic necessity.

I am not @BunnyHole trying to be confrontational but I would appreciate further enlightenment, if it is not too personal, as to how you manage to keep yourself free of smegma.

20. Nixie

Gold Member

That is an interesting question, as I've never seen one erect, just pics of them at rest. And yeah, guys usually end up getting some for form of minor surgery to help sort it. I must say my experience has been more with the kind that retracts but not very far so you have to be gentle. In any case, I've learned how sensitive those things can be that you lot are carrying around in your pants, so I do try to proceed with caution.